[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this scene? This guy is a god of destruction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: champa tired.png (344KB, 627x352px) Image search: [Google]
champa tired.png
344KB, 627x352px
What was the point of this scene? This guy is a god of destruction and they made him lame in this scene only to make a fat joke?
>>
Breaking new DBS is shit.
>>
>>138273847
fat people are the worst OP
>>
>>138273847
>What was the point of this scene? This guy is a god of destruction and they made him lame in this scene only to make a fat joke?
Japanese gods are not infallible. And Dragonball Gods are basically ALL walking gags. No exception. Remember that Dragonball is suppose to be a gag manga to begin with, everything and everyone IS a joke.
>>
>>138273847
Anon ... it's a joke and it's Dragon Ball.
Are you fat?
>>
>>138274946
Fat people should all be killed. I am one, so inb4 edgy.
>>
>>138273847
What is the mater Porky? Did the joke hurts your feelings?
>>
>>138273847
showing that he is good, unlike beerus
>>
>>138273847
Did you forget these guys are based on house cats?
>>
Does it really matter?
>>
As a casual bachelor that neither worships nor hates Kyoto Animation, I must say Clannad is quite a fine rom com. I tip my hat to Fujibayashi Kyou.
>>
>>138273847
he is literally a fat cat

He might also be the good version of Beerus, he even threatened to kill Frost for being a Villain.
>>
It's because he's cute.
>>
>>138276176
>He might also be the good version of Beerus

Yeah, just like Frost is a good version of Frieza, right?
>>
fatfucks who never lifts get tired easily, which makes one wonder how he manages to fight at all if he gets tired that easily
>>
>OP is a butthurt fatfuck
>>
>>138276258
He technically still is. He lacks the outright brutality of frieza.
>>
>>138273847
he is the good guy beerus is the bad
>>
>>138276639
He still starts wars that kill lots of people just so he can look good for finishing them
>>
>>138275044
>Cell
>Frieza
>Super Buu/Kid Buu
>jokes
>>
>>138276919
Those aren't gods
>>
Just watch the raw episode. Why did this episode make Frost seem more sinister?
>>
>>138277132
because its the first episode after we saw him cheat?
>>
>>138276639
I would say Frost is more evil because he tries to appear good while being malicious, while Freeza is only malicious when he needs to be. Think about it, the only reason Freeza blew up Planet Vegeta is because their power was rising exponentially and the only reason the whole thing on Namek started was because Krillin and Gohan decided to get involved in Freeza's affairs then everything after that is revenge.

Don't get me wrong Freeza is evil but I'd like to see more of how he was like prior to the Saiyans so maybe we'd get a better understanding of his persona.
>>
>>138277177
Deception doesn't necessarily translate directly to evil.
>>
>>138277254
Yeah, it's not like Frost killed them, which is something I could easily see Frieza doing in this situation.
>>
>>138276690
True. But, that's not exactly on the level of "wipe out this place and also their race" that frieza was prone to doing constantly.

There's a sort of pragmatism to it; hell, it arguably assists the economy of whatever world it takes place in via presumed reconstruction efforts in the aftermath.

And it's honestly to the point that I could imagine frost sleeping softly thinking he's making things genuinely better with his way of doing things in spite of the carnage he creates.
>>
>>138277337
there are some things worse than death anon, perhaps Freeza gave them mercy killings instead of endless suffering
>>
>>138277177
Well freezer had the power to just torture and kill everyone but first he always gave them the chance to either surrender or join him. Sure he was a bad guy but way more civil than the Saiyans that turned everything into dust first and asked questions later.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.