[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 year used goods like myself >Wouldn't even sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>30 year used goods like myself
>Wouldn't even sell at a clearance sale!
>>
>>138253813
Only if you shop at Family Dollar
>>
Haven't seen that posted in a while.
>>
>>138253813

Considering she's putting out to Coconuts exclusively, it's not much of a sale anon.
>>
>>138254044

She was talking about snacks.
>>
>>138253813
so you're selling
>>
>>138253813

no one wants your rotten milk
>>
File: Fishes.jpg (26KB, 382x444px) Image search: [Google]
Fishes.jpg
26KB, 382x444px
>It is now 2 fishes in the bowl

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>138253813
I'd buy her clearance sale dagashi.
>>
Are you people really that desperate for her to be 30? In the first fucking chapter it's said that she's around Coconut's age.
>>
>>138253813
Fuck you
>>
>>138253813
Needs an "I've masturbated to you too" edit.
>>
She isn't look like a 30 years old girl although
>>
>>138254276
Is that an epic "don't ever talk to me or my son ever again" meme?
>>
>>138256208
Post that pic. I love that fat dog.
>>
>>138253965

Dollar General > Family Dollar
>>
>>138254717
>Are you people really that desperate for her to be 30? In the first fucking chapter it's said that she's around Coconut's age.

I think people just don't like Hotaru x Coconuts ship because they like Saya better. So they make up shit like "used goods" and "30yo". The reality is this manga is just a glorified junk food comertial, and there is no sex or winning the coconuts to be found anywhere in this.

Its just cute girls + cute coconuts + cute cocodad + sayabrotherbuttmonkey doing cute things with junkfood. not sure why you can't just watch the thinly veiled add for junk food and enjoy the pretty moving pictures.
>>
>>138258467
Coconuts isn't cute. Cocodad is cute.
>>
>>138253813
>I've also masturbated to you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.