[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know what's going on in this chapter? I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: img000001.png (1MB, 1742x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000001.png
1MB, 1742x1300px
Anyone know what's going on in this chapter? I'm an EOP, but I really wonder why he ditched her.

http://raw.senmanga.com/Soredemo-Boku-wa-Kimi-ga-Suki/28/

I get the feeling that it has something to do with her "work". Someone knwo what's up?
>>
Is she pleasing old men for money (ohohohoho) know or what? I have to know.
>>
>>138249927
>>138250159

Nope. After a very long time of dating her, with main activities are his working his ass off for her, without any tangible rewards (kiss, date, sex you name it), and with the kick of other guy presenting his girlfriend (kind of like Gucci, stylish, feminine, fun, have free time etc) his determination were shaken deeply.

The last push was when he goes to her house (expecting something kinky I think) he was greeted by a fuck load of kids (her brothers/sisters). After that he ran away and never came back.

To be honest he is not at fault this time.
>>
>>138250798
Sounds like he is a shitty person who can't accept that there are other important people beside him in her life.
>>
>>138250798

Thank you! You really saved my day. I was feeling bad about it since yesterday. Thank you for clearing that shit up.
>>
>>138250798

>After that he ran away and never came back

Oh boy. That is kinda messed up.
>>
>>138251153
That's not it.

More like it's just a horrible situation. To be continue to be her boyfriend, that means he has to support her, her mother (still in the hospital), showing the huge dept, and now a fuck load of siblings who can't work and probably need ton of money too.

Not to mention he didn't get any kind of reward for doing so.
>>
>>138251424
>showing
*shouldering I meant.

Meanwhile he almost fucked Gucci. Couldn't be helped comparing.
>>
>>138250798
Man MC is just a fuck up every time.

How many girls are left, 2 or 3?
>>
>>138251461
Like I said. He is a scumbag who isn't interested in a relationship build on mutual respect and love but wants to fuck and move on.
Literally the worst kind of protagonist.
>>
>>138251512
>mutual respect
>love

Say that again when you have a real girlfriend. Everything come in the form of give or take.

Gucci gave him everything. In turn he gave Makino everything he could at that time.
Carrying her to work was small time, after they dated he had to work part time like 10h/days, still have to go to college (rarely though), no entertainment, no comfortable, no luxury, no consolation (this is important) for several months.

I dare you to say that "I can totally do it, for the sake of pure love".

Don't be stupid, anon.

>>138251501
Many.
After that was NanaXNana, then chrismas cake. After that I kinda stopped reading, but I'm sure there are more.
>>
>>138251714
I was just basing it on the girls from the first spread, its like 7-8 total
>>
>>138251820
sorry, correction: not chrimas cake, more like she was the lover/mistress of some old men. Since I'm an ESL I wasn't sure about the correct term for it. Basically he hit a older girl who treated him like a child , then broke up because duh he was still a child. At least that's what I vaguely remember.

Nana X Nana arc was fun though.
>>
Scanlator of soredemo here. Glad someone is still reading this.

Anyway, what the fuck? The magazine version is really different compared to the tankobons. It's like they're making MC a real dickhead.
>>
>>138252310
It's just me or the scanlation version didn't have that MC and Gucci almost fucked scene?
>>
>>138252747
>almost

They literally fucked.
>>
>>138252973
They didn't. He couldn't get it up.
>>
File: 1445040430220.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445040430220.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
>>138253003
Jesus Christ...
>>
>>138252747
Author changed her mind. Having ED is just too sad.

>>138253141
He couldn't get it up TWICE. When he successfully fucks someone, she leaves him. This MC is a pitiful fuck.
>>
>>138253831
>an ED DT

my sides.

Anyway, who do you think will be the end girl?
>>
>>138254390
The girl from the start, the on he bullied seems to be the obvious choice
>>
So, who is the most likely one to be the mysterious girl who helped him at the beginning? There are still a few girls to be revealed but I think it's either the foreign one from the 2nd story or the teacher (this one is kind of a stretch though).

Perhaps the gay friend even?
>>
>>138254535
she got a boyfriend later though?
>>
>>138254390
>Anyway, who do you think will be the end girl?
>>138254535
Manga is over with next chapter, second to last is on senmanga and "girl from present" is revealed
>>
>>138254997
Care to spoil?
>>
>>138256621
You have link to raws in first post
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.