[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you want to watch a Dragon Ball show set in an alternate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: EveryoneInDragonBallZ.jpg (191KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
EveryoneInDragonBallZ.jpg
191KB, 550x413px
Would you want to watch a Dragon Ball show set in an alternate reality where Raditz never finds Goku?
>>
Piccolo is too much of a pussy to actually try anything so it would just be Goku training by himself until he dies of heart disease.
>>
Wouldn't it just be like Trunks' future? Except without Freeza either.
>>
>>138219726

except Raditz didn't "find" Goku, he knew where Goku was the entire time but just never bothered to pick him up.
>>
>>138220025
No Freeza means no Freeza/Vegeta cells for the androids, so they're a bit weaker. Probably still strong enough to kill Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan though.
>>
>>138220123
Unless Goku/Gohan turn Super Saiyan(which is extremely unlikely).
Didn't Gero take Goku's Kaioken into account when making the Androids?
>>
Wouldn't Vegeta & Nappa just wreck everyone on Earth once they get there though? Raditz is inadvertantly like Shin from Hokuto no Ken, he pretty much enables the MC to prepare/get strong enough to do all the shit he does.

If you're saying that you want a Dragon Ball that just stays like Dragon Ball instead all the saiyans and alien stuff then yeah sure that could be fun.
>>
>>138220524
Vegeta and Nappa would have never found out about earth without Raditz

Now, Majin Buu on the other hand...
>>
>>138220587
Would probably come out weak as fuck because there wouldn't be any Super Saiyan 2s to get him to full power
Then again, there is Dabura
>>
>>138219983
Wasn't the heart disease caused by the kaioken?

He would've never used kaioken if he never met Raditz
>>
This makes you realise just how much of an impact Raditz made.
>>
>>138220822
It was never once implied that the kaioken caused the heart disease. 200% bullshit
>>
>>138220285
yep
>>
File: WYeLuIS.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WYeLuIS.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
>>138219726
I'd just love a new DB series in the same universe that focuses on adventure again. Either new or old characters, i don't care.
>>
>>138221841
>>138219726
This
I'd like it so side characters got attention and did things that fleshed them out
No power level faggotry either or monkey space marines.

Seeing Goku rivaling with Piccilo and the other z fighters as new threats rise to take over the earth. Not destroying it

Also seeing Goku raise and train Gohan and Goten would be great. I liked the comfyness that the last two Naruto movies provided, so something like that would've been nice.
>>
>>138222118
Side characters were way more important after Raditz than before.
>>
File: 1369729567492.jpg (37KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1369729567492.jpg
37KB, 400x225px
>Frieza doesn't keep that little shit Vegeta and finishes monkeyhoust
>Androids and Cell are weaker, but still kills Piccolo and some Earthlings
>Next arc is Namek
>It's only revealed that Goku is alien at the very end when he finally meets Frieza
>>
>>138222573
>gets killed instantly because no kaioken, no otherworld training etc

oh wait
>no Vegeta on earth - no Trunks
>Goku dies from heart disease
>>
http://picosong.com/hMWJ/
>>
>>138219726
It's called universe 6 you fucking moron
>>
>>138222644
His heart condition is likely the result of continuously using kaioken.
>>
>>138222950
It's a virus. You wouldn't have to speculate if you actually paid attention.
>>
>>138222573
>>138222644
>No Goku death means no Kaioken
>The Z fighters probably get involved in more World Tournament fights due to not being as busy
>Gohan either becomes a complete bookworm or starts training older than in canon
>Trunks is fully human
>Androids come out FAR weaker than in canon because Goku and co.'s power levels would probably be somewhere in the thousands at most
>Cell only has cells from Goku, Piccolo and the humans
>Time Chamber would probably result in either Goku or Gohan going Super Saiyan
Supreme Kai and Kibito fuse and fuck up Babidi by themselves
>Eventually Beerus finally wakes up, kills Frieza and sets Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz free
>>
>>138223015
Yeah, been many years since I watched androids saga. Maybe he got virus on another planet and if he didn't go there he'd be ok.
>>
>>138222864
>Implying Goku exist in Universe 6
You fucking mongrel.
>>
>>138223372
It's more likely that he got it on earth considering that there were like five years between namek and the androids
>>
>>138223372

its probably the fucking teleport planet

>Broken fucking ability that only their species knows
obviously any that have learned it have died
>>
>>138223448
Goku getting a super special earth virus that no one's ever had and that current science can't cure doesn't sound very likely to me.

It being a space virus that takes a few years to cultivate makes more sense.
>>
>>138219726
Frieza would probably gather all the namek dragon balls.
Androids 17 and 18 would wake up, eventually. Unless, the fight Goku vs Vegeta and stuff before that are actually a necessary plot for androids. However, I think Cell would appear eventually.
Still have Buu (destroy Earth), Beerus and Whis.
Clash between Buu, Frieza and Beerus.

There are other possibilities.
>>
>>138224176
What could be Freeza's other 2 wishes besides inmortality anyway?
>>
>>138224624
He was probably confident enough in his power that he would attempt to kill Porunga so noone else could wish for immortality. Wouldn't help much against Buu probably though.
>>
>>138224624
>>138224688
Well, Frieza met Beerus and got kinda rekt. Not really rekt but you understand what I'm saying.
With immortality, he could train because he never practice. He would be very strong. Still how would immortality help him, when Beerus can just turn him in to ashes? If Frieza wants really to be the stronger being, than he needs to think carefully. Can his body handle more power than Beerus body if he desires to be stronger than the God of Destruction or could even the dragon grant this wish? It's tricky.

As for Buu, I can't really say. Imagine he's weaker than Frieza/Golden Frieza but that absorption skill he has could turn the fight around and become powerfull enough for Beerus. Also, let's imagine Frieza is immortal, what would happen if Buu transformed him in a candy?

I have to say, that this Golden Frieza is kinda annoying because he's stronger than Super Buu Gohan with just 4 months and I actually like very much that Buu. Frieza using the dragon balls to be stronger than Goku but loosing because he can't control much power or waste it too much during fights would be better.
>>
>>138225249
RoF is unfortunately this convoluted, contradictory bullshit that makes it impossible to implement in any logical entirety with all the other stuff.

1. Frieza gets ridiculously strong after a short period of training - sure motherfucker why not.

1a. But we already established that presence of god ki is a barrier impossible to cross naturally and no matter how strong you are, god will be stronger, hence massively powerful SSJ3 Goku can't touch Beerus, Vegeta surpassing him manages to actually move Beerus a few inches. Buu, a destruction machine fueled my eldritch magicks cannot touch Beerus either.

1b. Now both Goku and Vegeta acquire god ki. By logic, they should be impossible to handle by beings without it. On the contrary though, it seems like their god ki allows them to at least compete with gods, leaving them entirely vulnerable (though massively stronger of course) to their old enemies.

1c. Golden Frieza surpasses Goku and Vegeta's god forms with 4 months of training. So, mastering his form would allow him to contend with Beerus? We've seen that mastering a form equals an enormous powerup.

Would that be the case? Then why the fuck bother with the substantial transformation that god ki was hinted to be, and not just make Beerus, Whis, the god forms simply another level of power, instead of new and different dimension? This is a fucking mess and hence this discussion is pretty pointless.
>>
>>138225678
True.
I still want to know more about god ki and how Vegeta got it.
Because if god ki Goku = god ki Vegeta and Golden Frieza > god ki Goku, then does Frieza has god ki?
However, doesn't the Kaioshins have god ki too? So that wouldn't that also mean having god ki doesn't make you a real threat? Like, SSJ2 > Eastern Supreme Kai, right? Or no?

Also, about Frieza. Even if he masters his new form, I can't imagine him winning against Beerus. But it could be a nice fight.

Like you said, this is a mess and we can't create a proper conversation.
>>
what shit of thread
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.