[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you employ one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: eff3cbef.png (226KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
eff3cbef.png
226KB, 500x281px
if you employ one
>>
If I employ one what?
What if I employ 'em all?
>>
Left
>>
>>138215372
as an employer I have to admit the middle one would get my attention the most out of the rest, and would lead me to want to interview her first. I'd be curious why she's wearing that get-up, if her hair is naturally purple, or if she dyed it that color.

If she seemed competent I'd offer to buy her work appropriate clothes.
>>
I think you accidentally a sentence
>>
Second to left.
>>
What are these, employees for ants?
>>
>>138215372
Second to the left. She has the biggest chest and is wearing pants.
>>
>>138215372
none

four of them have awful fitting clothes, and the middle one is a slut
>>
File: 1452757041521.png (73KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
1452757041521.png
73KB, 480x341px
>fire five people
>employ all of them as my dick's caretaker

I 'm so good I'll give myself a promotion
>>
>>138215963
Why on earth would you ever think that someone's hair might be naturally purple?
>>
>>138218419
Pretty sure the bigger problem would be, why are you hiring anime people
>>
>>138215372
right seems like she would be most experienced/capable
Far left and second from right seem like they might be decent workers, but their posture makes them look inexperienced
Second from left looks like a single mom who is gonna put her children before her career.
Middle may have been a knight of some kind, but if she cant learn basic ettiquite, she is useless to me.
>>
>>138218764
I agree, far right is the only one not oggling middle, yet she still clearly acknowledges middle and thinks it strange.

That says to me that she can recognize unusual situations but she's not going to stop doing her job to rubberneck nor is she going to be too thrown off to be useless.

Far right-chan is best potential employee.
>>
>>138218983
Yeah. Anyone would find middle unusual. But only right seems to be handling it properly. All the other girls look panicked like
>oh god i hope she doesnt cause a problem i dont know what to do!
Right acknowledges something is wrong, but is not overeacting.
>>
Jesus the autism is strong here
>>
>>138215372
I'll take the one wearing the pants as I want a secretary, not a slut. I can pay much less for a prostitute to have sex with.
>>
>>138215372
5 > 2 > POWER GAP > 1 > 3 > 4
>>
>>138219341
Pants san sorta looks out of her league, like when you get that one inexperienced interview candidate who tried her hardest to look professional, but ends up coming across as compensating for something.
>>
Ask Mrs middle why she looks so nutty
>>
>>138215372
Everyone to the right is a slut

Everyone to the left is a pure maiden

Middle gets to be my personal guard and cock sleeve.
>>
>>138219441
Is that not cute? At least when it's 2D.
>>
>>138220224
Cute? Yes. But i want a reliable employee like right.
>>
>>138215963
For me, because the middle one stands out so much I'll probably try harder to hire purely on merit to not look like I gave the attention seeker more attention than the rest (2nd from the right's the most attractive anyway).
>>
>>138219441
She just lacks work experience. But once a slut, always a slut.At least I can train the unslutty one in the pants to be a good secretary, you can never untrain a slut from stop being a slut.
>>
File: 1405680695973.png (465KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
1405680695973.png
465KB, 500x690px
>>138220224
Cuteness only applies if the job is something like hostess or prepares secretary.

We're trying to run a profitable business here, Right-chan is the obvious candidate.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.