[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you get 100 billion dollar which anime or franchise will you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: fate-stay-night-600x371.jpg (58KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
fate-stay-night-600x371.jpg
58KB, 600x371px
If you get 100 billion dollar which anime or franchise will you erase from this earth?

Pic related
>>
Love Hina.

Infinite Stratos.
>>
>>138192854
One Piece
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Dragonball Z
>>
What started the battle harem genre?

I'd like to erase that.
>>
Dagashi Kashi
>>
>>138193212
Attack on Titan now has no competition
>>
>>138192854
LOGH, we could finally get rid of all the fujoshits pretending that it's an interesting series.
>>
>>138192854
How does the money equate to erasing a franchise?
>>
>>138193239
Also reincarnations into fantasy modes with MMO elements suck as well.
>>
>>138192854
Cowboy Bebop
Ghost in The Shell
One Piece
Bleach
DBZ
>>
Naruto
>>
Lucky Star.
>>
>>138193246
I am aware of this, I'd just use the rest of my money to find a way
>>
I'd use the $100 billion to erase Seo Kouji from this world.
>>
File: 1450666490465.jpg (37KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450666490465.jpg
37KB, 848x480px
OPM. Even though I was finding it decent in the beginning, all the normalfags made me hate it and I just needs to disappear.
>>
File: 0002rwgp.gif (88KB, 180x120px) Image search: [Google]
0002rwgp.gif
88KB, 180x120px
>>138192854
I'll use that money to hire a hitman and erase you instead.
>>
File: Capture2.png (100KB, 228x232px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
100KB, 228x232px
Why should I care about anime franchise I don't like? With that money I'd make my own anime studio and adapt all my favorite franchise.
>>
>>138193291
>Ghost in The Shell
Why? It's literally inspiring as fuck. Well the stuff before 2005
>>
>>138193438
>I hate it because normal individuals like it!

Faggot. Who cares about the fanbase?
>>
>>138193438
>all the normalfags
That in no way effects the product. The anime is what all directors should inspire their team to achieve when adapting a manga or anything.
>>
The entire Evangelion franchise.
>>
How exactly do you erase a franchise from existence with 100 billion dollars?
>>
Pokémon XY Series. It will be erased and remade in its entirety minus Serena's crush and with more Tripokalons, which will start earlier in the series and will not be literally the same episode every time they air. The background performers will all be named via a Tripokalon website that will be set up in the real world with profiles of all the different performers.
>>
>>138192854
Your favorite anime op :)
>>
>>138193723

Buy the studio that produces it. Buy all merchandise,dvd,blue ray and every shit about it. Dumps this shit in garbage.

Hire 10000 chinese trolls to shitpost about it.

Force studio to make the waifus unvirgin they all get boyfriends.
>>
>>138193975
That wouldn't erase it, just make people hate it. Or hate you.
>>
>>138192854
I don't understand your choice, OP. To want to erase a franchise, the franchise must be more than something you don't like. For example, I don't like Lord of the Rings. Just not my thing. But it doesn't bother me that other people like it, and it doesn't affect me. I hate SAO, and want it to be erased, because of normies not shutting up about it, the expectation of anime fans to love it, etc. It effects me negatively. However, I don't see any of that with Fate. Yes, fatefags shitpost about it, but that's it. And you don't even have to read those threads. How does Fate effect you negatively?
>>
>>138193438
>I'm a hipster but I pretend not to be in real life.

>>138192854
Last Exile: Silver Senpai
>>
Why the fuck would I waste 100 billion dollars erasing an anime?
That's even more retarded than buying anime.
>>
SAO
>>
>>138193575
Sometimes fanbases are just so cancerous they make people have a visceral reaction. I like Madoka but I imagine a lot of people have been turned off from it just because of some of the threads.

Imagine being locked in a room with a guy who won't stop talking about, say, Batman. You know, the kind who, if your grandma dies, would say, "Oh man, you must feel like Bruce Wayne felt after his parents were killed!" And you're stuck with him for, say, a month.

If you did like Batman going in, do you think still would coming out?
>>
>>138192854
Idolshit.
>>
>>138192854
I'd keep the money and use it to fund good anime/ give others more deserving another season.
>>
I'd instead use 100 billion to fund all western anime just to make /a/ mad.

I will not allow any harems or any other cliches such as a panning to the sky and misunderstandings as a plot point.
>>
Lamune, you'll all thank me later
>>
>>138193212
>>138193291
>>138193438
>being an edgy faggot that only hates what's popular.
>normalfags ruined it for me.
YOU'RE SO EDGY! YOU ONLY LIKE THINKS NORMAL PEOPLE WOULD FIND WEIRD!!!! WOW!! SO EDGY!!!
>>
Black Rock Shooter
>>
>>138192854
EVA.
Maybe anime wouldn't be shit now.
>>
>>138192854
I wouldn't go so far as "franchise" with Fate though. As far as Ufotable/Type Moon works, Kara no Kyoukai was GOAT and Fate/Zero was decent. It's just the choice of starting with UBW and still fucking that up is what made me lose my faith in them, in which I can only hope that the adaptation of HF will redeem it a bit. So yeah, maybe just get rid the new UBW anime and it'd be fine.
>>
>>138192854

I want to get rid of OP's favorite anime
>>
Naruto.
Bleach.

Probably K-On too.
>>
File: 1456462664258.jpg (75KB, 354x259px) Image search: [Google]
1456462664258.jpg
75KB, 354x259px
>>138192854
Your favourite franchise.
>>
>>138192854
I'd just keep the money and live the rest of my life as a neet.
>>
>>138192854
>If you get 100 billion dollar which anime or franchise will you erase from this earth?

I don't think 100 billion dollars would even be able to do that.
>>
>>138192854

Monogatari series. give me a harder question I have to think about
>>
>>138192854
All tezuka's works
>>
>>138192854

Pretty much everything that /a/ and MAL circlejerk about which are rapidly becoming the same shows each season.
>>
I'd erase Log Horizon and Sword Art so the premise of being trapped in a video game isn't clouded with shit and maybe a good one will get created
>>
>>138196192

The Madoka, Fate and Monogatari fanbases are all wretchedly bad in particular, especially the latter two cause of more content. Any joy you might get out of those shows becomes significantly hampered in proportion to the contact you have with their respective fanbases.
>>
Madoka
Evangelion
>>
>>138198827

Every so often I remember about Kara no Kyokai and just how much better it was than anything to do with Fate. Like it's just light years ahead in so many key areas a good series should be and a whole lot more focused. Characters are also substantially better all around and it just feels less insulting somehow. Kara no Kyokai got me interested in Type/Moon for a brief period in time, all the Fate anime have done is kind of taken me right back out of being interested in the brand and I couldn't even finish UBW. Kind of wish I'd never watched any of them to be quite honest.
>>
File: hipster archer.png (367KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hipster archer.png
367KB, 500x500px
If you actually hate a franchise because it's popular you are a hipster by definition.
>>
>>138192854
I'd wait patiently for year and when it's finally announced I'd destroy it before it ever begins. If history has proven anything to me that damn anime/manga will find it's way.
>>
>>138193438
>Hating something you once liked because a lot more people like it now

Jesus christ you're a weak person. Typical of the bottom-feeder scum that browses this shithole.
>>
>>138199596
>interacting with fandoms
>>
>>138199690
This. Kara no Kyoukai simultaneously made me interested in Type-Moon but also put me off from looking into the rest of their other series. I sometimes forget they're even made by the same people.
>>
>>138199690
>I couldn't even finish UBW
Maybe you just really like slower paced anime with a lot of dialogue instead of action heavy things like Fate? Fate has a ton of character development and interesting themes being explored, and I love it far above and beyond KnK (but both are quite well done).
I don't believe it's a question of quality, but of what you personally enjoy.

That being said, I really don't like how hard Fate is being milked. I didn't like /Extra, CCC, and I hate Grand Order.
>>
>>138192854
this, UBW was the biggest shit i ever watched.
JUST
>>
>>138192854

$100 billion doesnt mean you have a time machine.
>>
>>138200763

I didn't really like Fate/Zero all that much either and I don't really like droning dialogue anime unless it's particularly interesting subject matter to me (so basically not stuff like Bakemonogatari) but just something about UBW Season 1 made me figure this was the best it was going to get and that it'd all be downhill from then on so I just never continued and apparently that's exactly how it went down with the second half. It definitely seems like Fate is being milked to absolute shit now and is kind of gaining omnipresent unending franchise status similar to Sentai and Gundam shows. Once one entry ends a new one of some sort comes in to take it's place pretty much right away with next to no gap in-between.
>>
>>138192854

I don't follow your logic. How would you use logic to erase an anime? I mean, it's already out there. Would you buy up every single copy in existence? That would only make it more financially successful so the company milks it more.

Would you pay a ridiculous amount of money for the rights too, then lock it up so no one will ever see it again? That miiiight work, but it's impossible to get rid of all the copies people already have, and by telling people they can't watch it anymore will only make people want it more.
>>
>>138199729

Or you just find the fanbases insufferable. There are plenty of popular franchises where I don't find the fanbase just completely intolerable and there are some that I just cannot stand any extended period of time being in any contact with. I mean I've never had any particular beef with any of the big shonen franchise fans even at their worst but I can't stand fandoms for brands like Kyoani, Monogatari and lately Fate because they act like the most defensive, entitled, and vindictive group of people that'll shit up any given thread or place, not just their own groups and don't give a fuck about anything anyone else has to say even if it's kind of relevant. They're also organized in their rackets and how they grief on other people. It's that last trait that sets them most apart and why I'd sooner wish the franchises would fuck off even for a bit if it means getting rid of those kinds of people with them by process of enabling them.
>>
>Erasing one VN route adaption which already had 2 adaptions
OP is a faggot
>>
every harem that exist just because the girls pursue the MC.
>>
>>138193741
Sounds like you've thought this through before.
>>
>>138196972
Sperging out like an autistic child. As expected of a shonenfag.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>138192854
>get 100 billion dollars
>waste untold amounts of it erasing an anime

This is more autistic than using all the money to create a mansion made to look like it was made in minecraft.

After you erase the anime, you have nothing, after building the mansion you have a giant monument for "Autism Speaks" and if you had any sense the inside would actually be baller as fuck.
>>
Utena
Penguindrum
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.