[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I want to turn Index into a vampire loli because I have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

>I want to turn Index into a vampire loli because I have a shitty fetish

Has there been a villain with a shittier motivation since this guy in the Raildex universe?
>>
File: 1444107634252.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1444107634252.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>138180721
This is the Raildexverse, so probably.
>>
>>138180721
Vento was irredeambly worse.
>>
>>138180721
>My little brother died at a rollercoaster so I hate every aspect of technology.

You could make an encyclopedia of shitty motivations out of Index.
>>
Friendly reminder that Izzard is still alive and that he is working behind the scenes alongside the girl in the dress and the level 5 kihara/aogami directly under aleister.
>>
Could a confident Izzard defeat Accelerator?
>>
>>138180721
>>138181526
Why are magicians so fucking retarded?

Is this some sort of social commentary about how people that don't believe in science are irrational?
>>
>>138181526
Anon, no offense, but we have fought wars over way shittier reasons. And remember, it's only seems shitty because it's not happening to you.
>>
So the paramater List pretty much implies that all Espers are guinea pigs right?

What the fuck is Hamazura waiting for? When he makes it public Academy City will implode.
>>
>>138182010

That would put his waifu in the most risk possible because she is literally one step away from becoming a level 5.
>>
>>138182106
I think it's heavily implied that she already reached lvl 5 status, it's just both she and Aleister aren't saying anything about it.
>>
>>138182004
Name a worse one in index then, I'm waiting.
>>
>>138180721
Are you honestly pretending that vampire loli isn't the best fetish?
>>
>>138182201

If she did she should stop fucking around and give hamazura a boost already.
>>
>>138180721
Didn't Izzard just want to grab a vampire to experiment on so he could find a way to fix Index? I don't recall him saying he was going to turn her.
>>
>>138182265
Anon, Hamazura was able to beat a lvl 5 on his own so she has his pride to think of, not to mention the moment she shows signs that she has reached lvl 5, she will become target number one by almost every single member of the darkness before the day is over.
>>
>>138182010
Not necessarily guinea pigs, but more just that none of their hard work will make any difference in their level if they aren't necessary for Aleister's keikaku
>>
>>138182273
He probably wants to turn into a vampire himself for that unlimited magic power so he can use his reality warping power permanently or something.
>>
>>138182010
It only means that they know their peaks. No one designed the espers to cap out where they do or the like, otherwise there'd be far fewer level 0s than there are. Most can still improve but Academy City doesn't want to waste funding on espers they know will cap out at level 2 when they know that they can use the same amount of resources to raise a different one to level 4.
>>
>>138182960
Said list is also now completely useless with the existence of Takitsubo. She should be the newest number one with her powers.
>>
>>138183392
It's not though, she only has middling control of her powers. Even if she did she probably couldnt influence all of Academy City at once and she's not actually stimulating growth so much as temporarily altering their powers.
>>
>>138183463
At level 5, she can theoretically add, remove and alter any powers as she see fit. The fact that Rensa was able to go level 5+ with Accelerator's powers, and that Takitsubo was able to affect the number two, means she can theoretically win every fight by taking away her enemy's powers and giving it to herself at automatic level 5, in addition to her own. They were not exaggerating when they said she can become AC by herself.
>>
>>138183804
She can't be everywhere at once though and presumably doesn't keep the powers forever, this isn't Charlotte. There would still be a use for the list and developing new powers all the same even if she caused a great upheaval.
>>
>>138183918
That's the thing, there is a good chance that the changes are permanent since she did affect Kakine way before the beetle incident or how they were all harping about stuff like dual skills and how she can become AC itself. Not to mention since it's possible for anyone to go level 5+ like Rensa had, she can just do that with anyone's powers and win every fight in an instant.
>>
>>138184032
It's not possible for anyone to go 5+ with Accelerator's powers, did you not notice that there were two Rensas and only one of them could do it? The whole thing with Beetle breaking off from Kakine is more related to his own powers than hers I would wager seeing as there was a precedent in NT4 already for broken off bits of Kakine to act different than his main body.
>>
>>138184216
Kakine specifically noted Takitsubo when he was trying to find why he was being hijacked by his white beetle self.

And the point of Rensa is to show someone besides Accelerator can use his power to level 5 and beyond status. It has nothing to do with the person himself nor his intelligence. Meaning, if Rensa could do it, then so can Takitsubo. I mean, can you imagine someone who can use both Accelerator's powers and GUTS?
>>
File: 53762021_p44_master1200.jpg (635KB, 639x793px) Image search: [Google]
53762021_p44_master1200.jpg
635KB, 639x793px
>>138184457
>Meaning, if Rensa could do it, then so can Takitsubo.
Again, there was two of them and even the second wasn't able to use it until she had a sort of epiphany midway through the battle, you can't just assume everyone can do it.
>>
>>138184540
Anon, the point i'm trying to make isn't about the wings but that someone else was able to use accelerator's normal powers to a level 5 state. You don't have to be a genius like him to do so.
>>
Reminder that everything retarded can be traced back to the Archetype Controller.
>>
>>138182004
Becoming a magical anti-science psycho because your brother died in a roller-coaster is shitty writing, doesn't matter how much one tries to put in the characters shoes. Also, mentioning humanity motives for war in such a topic make you sound like a try-hard underage, no offense.
>>
>>138182273
He did want to capture a vampire, that was why he had Himegami
He did not no what a vampires brain is like so he needed one to use Ars Magna to fix Index's brain
>>
File: 1451537138757.jpg (349KB, 850x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1451537138757.jpg
349KB, 850x1259px
>>138182245
This anon gets it.
>>
>>138184540

Man, I need to reread NT7. All I remember from that is tsuchimikado going apeshit on the city and some umidori/hamazura bonding as they got their asses kicked.
>>
>>138180721
Vento in the same universe has quite possibly the most ridiculously retarded motivation I've seen in this medium, which is saying a lot.
>>
>>138186868
Hey, I'm just saying that out of billions of people over thousands of years, finding someone that swore eternal revenge because one of their machine/people/whatever had caused the death of a loved one isn't so uncommon.
>>
>>138180721
Vento
>>
>>138180721

>vampire loli index

How come I never realized I wanted this?
>>
>>138189358
>people
Sure.

>machine
An example?
>>
>>138189616
Probably because you didn't even remembered Index until now
>>
>>138190254
>An example?
Cars? Buses? Airplanes? Bombs? Mines? Guns?

I mean, machine is an incredibly broad term here. You have people crusading their entire life against guns because one of their relative/friends was accidentally killed in a crossfire. You have eco-terrorists blowing up people and companies because they were poluting the earth. You had someone build a goddamn killdozer over zoning dispute. Are you seriously questioning why someone would be fixated on the tiniest of things when they are emotionally and mentally compromised situation like seeing their little brother dead?
>>
>>138191082
In what of those cases war was declared against machines instead of the people who used them? You really can't see the difference?
>>
>>138191277
Anon, you're mixing up the two posts here. First post is about how wars have been started over something trivial and second post was about people obsessing over the smallest things/misblaming the wrong thing when someone closed to them has died.
>>
>>138191277
But if you really want a stupid reason over a war, there's always the Kettle War. Obviously, the real reason isn't about the kettle, but officially, it was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettle_War
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.