[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pandora Hearts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

Am I the only one that really misses this manga? Or that even remembers it? Danm for some reason I really loved it, it's a shame there will never be a second season the anime had some great songs.
>>
>>138179199
Stop making fucking threads, i have rss alerts on for pandora threads and have seen you make countless. Sometimes /a/ just isn't the place for these types of discussions.
>>
>>138179199
To be honest my story with this manga was interesting, first I was vert obessive with it, then after Leo they went ro the past I lost interest.
Also it still bothers me MochiJun whitewashed Laice and Levy's relantionship.
>>
>>138179199
Who did MC end up, the girl or his homo friend
>>
>>138179335
This is literally the first time I make a thread myself. Sorry didn't know that there was someone who always create them. I personally have never seem
>>
>>138179452
The girl, but also with his homo friend kind of
>>
Maybe it's the monthly release or just me being braindead, but the plot was a mess.

And the ending man, fuck that ending, not even based Barma was spared.
>>
>>138179750
He was old already, at least he died happy after sleeping on the old lady's lap. But I agree with you he was fucking based
>>
>>138179199
I loved the shit out of this, it has a special place in my heart being the manga I've followed for the longest. We had at least one decent sized thread as a send off and that was it.
It was a shame how quickly threads died.

>>138179750
The plot was complicated but it was the opposite of a mess. I was always confused as fuck but things did make sense in the end.
Hell, even loose ends from the first few chapters were tied up. It was that well thought out.
>>
>>138180006
Good to know, I've heard that this was another Tsubasa Chronicles, but if it makes sense I'll give it a try someday.
>>
>>138180006
Yeah for me it was the same, after I watched the anime and realized it wasn't going to have a second season I started reading the manga and oh boy how much I loved it. Maybe it was the combination of the art style and the alice in wonderland themes but it really is my favorite manga. I'm really looking forward for Jun's next work

Also the will of the abyss is my waifu
>>
>>138179199
A fucking shame really that so few people remember it/know of it. Reading it is a wild ride
>>
File: 2016-01-18_20-16-16.png (195KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-18_20-16-16.png
195KB, 438x438px
>>138180122
She's writing Vanitas no Carte now in case you didn't know. It's more Victorian-era steampunk but with vampires.
Nothing special so far but it's Jun so I'm expecting good things.
>>
>>138180262
Yeah I knew about it, but didn't find anywhere translated, do you have a link for it kind anon?
>>
>>138180303
I think this is all there is http://pastebin.com/RvjrtMdv
>>
>>138180498
Thanks, really hyped for this series
>>
>>138179199
Who did Oz end up with?
>>
>>138180653
You could say it was with Alice in a way
>>
I love the shit out of the Victorian Era so I automatically liked the manga as well, considering that I like the drawing styles and characters too, especially Oz' and Alice's relationship.

But the manga suffered from this plotception syndrome or however you want to call it. Many longer series have that and it always destroys everything.
In the end it was just twist after twist and some characters were revealed to be someone else, only to be revealed to be someone else yet again later and in the end the series had characters with multiple personality disorders who are their own shadow who actually isn't even a human but a chain or some shit who actually was a stuffed animal once. Well you get my drift. That killed a lot of enjoyment.
I hope the next Jun series will have a more consistent and "simple" plot.
>>
>>138181428
The first plot twists were great and unexpected, but yeah by the end it seemed like Jun was trying too hard to do that again and made things unnecessarily complicated. This didn't stop me from enjoying it just because of how much I loved the characters and the art style though.
I really need more Alice in the Wonderland inspired anime and manga to fill this void
>>
>>138179199
Been a while since i've seen PH talked about. Feelsgoodman.jpg
The anime OST is based. Wish someone would fund a Hellsing OVA style remake.
>>
>>138181646
They really made a great job with the OST in the anime, it's a shame really it will never get a second season just because the manga lacks sound
>>
>>138179411
>first I was vert obessive with it, then after Leo they went ro the past I lost interest
Same here. The whole arc around Elliot's death was blowing my mind off, but after that it kinda went downhill for me. I liked that flashback arc, but after that it lost me completely. Overall I enjoyed the ride though.
>>
This manga had lots of great girls for waifuing
>>
File: 1428783150630.jpg (12KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1428783150630.jpg
12KB, 291x343px
Anime remake when?
>>
>>138183554
Keep believing anon
>>
>>138183554
If they ever do it they need to keep the art style and the soundtrack
>>
Has anybody read the new Jun manga yet?
>>
>>138184478
He has >>138180262 I was trying to search somewhere it has been translated and the anon linked me this >>138180498
>>
>>138184153

Jun is a huge Kajiura-fag. If she has some influence over the anime, then she'll surely ask for her.
>>
>>138184595
Seems like I've overlooked that post, thanks.
>>
>>138184638
Jun has great taste after all, no wonder I love everything she has ever made
>>
>>138184638
>>138184674

There's an interview where they both pretty much fangirl over each other.
>>
>>138185107
They should go gay for each other. In all honesty Kajiura's music really complements well Jun's themes
>>
>>138185176
I agree. There are just series that are made for Kajiura and PH was one of them. Same with some of the old Bee Train originals. SAO for example was never made for it, neither the characters nor the type of story fits Kajiura's themes that are better for mystical and dark fantasy stuff. The result was that the SAO OSTs were boring as hell.
>>
>>138181428
It's funny that you could apply this exact description to series like D.Grayman and anything by CLAMP.

Female mangaka can't write intricate plots worth a shit.
>>
>>138179411
How was their relationship whitewashed? Like, genuinely curious, I'm kind of dumb with picking things up.
>>
>>138185597
I disagree with you, even though it was sometimes unnecessarily convoluted I don't think she failed in making it intricate and interesting
>>
>>138179199
I fucking loved this manga. It was weird because I remember how the art looked earlier on, and then how good it got a few years later. It was great watching her improve. I also liked Oz as a main character, I found him really endearing, but I actually wound up dropping it sometime during the long ass flashback updates. It started to drag after the big Jack reveal, and Oz being a stuffed animal, etc. Which was a shame because it was really engaging to begin with.
>>
>>138185597
I see this with a lot of manga, not only from female authors. At least for plot heavy manga, could be that more females than men do this but I am not sure. Many manga by males, especially long seinen fantasy, tend to get some retarted genre switch at some point and either become a completely different series or die due to hiatuses or both. The third problem that usually happens with long manga series is a total lack of happening. I think everyone has already read some of those 20+ volumes long series that go fucking nowhere and eventually end without any clear conclusion. I agree with CLAMP though.
>>
>>138185768
It has a great ending, you should pick it up again. And know that you don't have to wait a month for each chapter it is easier to keep track of the plot twists and shenanigans
>>
File: 140349869834583485.jpg (338KB, 1200x864px) Image search: [Google]
140349869834583485.jpg
338KB, 1200x864px
I loved it but I wish there had been far more chapters focusing on past Sablier. It was my favorite part and it flies by in like 5 chapters.
>>
>>138185956
More Lacie would have been good after all they talked about her in the beginning
>>
>>138186015
Not him but I agree.
It might be because I am a nostalgia fag though. I love it when the story of a series deals with some far away past the characters are longing for, especially if they are about to find some destructive ways for regaining it and the MCs have to make a choice.
>>
>>138185597
>anything by CLAMP
You've only read Tsubasa, haven't you?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.