[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /a/, whats the worst anime or manga you've ever watched/read?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: School.Days.full.559238.jpg (376KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
School.Days.full.559238.jpg
376KB, 1600x1200px
Hey /a/, whats the worst anime or manga you've ever watched/read?

Mine would have to be pic related
>>
that shit was a rollercoaster that constantly went down
>>
>>138116189
a slide?
>>
I found it funny
>>
>>138116502
no, a rollercoaster
there's a difference, silly you
>>
>>138114301
Play the VN so you can suffer more
>>
File: 1453839604376.png (398KB, 854x645px) Image search: [Google]
1453839604376.png
398KB, 854x645px
>>138118098
When you try to get with best girl(Sekai) but Katsura always comes back and clings to you.
>>
Pupa.
>>
File: 9af38bf7-s.jpg (68KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
9af38bf7-s.jpg
68KB, 650x366px
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (109KB, 728x1081px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
109KB, 728x1081px
>>138114301
Manga: kimi no iru machi
anime: kyouran kazoku nikki
>>
>>138114301
master of martial hearts
>>
God, that show was unbelievably dreadful, fuck everyone especially the MC, good thing he got what he deserved in the end at least.
>>
>>138118496
how can one manga make me so angry

i guess it's my own fault for finishing it anyway
>>
Infinite Stratos.
>>
>>138118215
Honestly, this is why I bash Kotonoha lovers. Even Sekai tries to back off on Kotonoha's routes. Kotonoha intentionally & constantly butts in on Sekai's routes. Kotonoha seems to be completely unaware that the VN has routes other than her own and/or attempts to sabotage others.
>>
>>138114301
>whats the worst anime or manga you've ever watched/read?

Your favorite anime or manga.

Seriously though, for anime I'd say Owari no Seraph, just because it was hilarious how desperately the creators tried literally every genre they could to make a decent story. When you mix every ingredient and spice you have, the dish is going to suck no matter what.

For manga, Narutaru. Not because it was shit all throughout, but because it started interesting and engaging and fucking plummeted partway through. By the end it didn't make a lick of sense and I felt entirely blueballed by the whole experience.
>>
>>138114301
>anon hasn't seen worse
>anon hasn't read the VN
>>
>>138114301
Underage idiots like you need to leave.
>>
Kotoura-san
>>
Vampire Knight.
I'm not fucking proud of it but I read it from start to finish.
>>
>>138114301
>VN adaption
>anime creator: "hear me out! what if, you know, we do the BAD ENDING"

I say it was the type of creativity we need more of in VN adaptions
>>
>>138118098
I dunno, watching Katsura get raped while Makoto and Hikari watched was bready hot. My felt my yeast rise
>>
>>138114301
SD>Harushit
>>
File: nice boat.jpg (262KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nice boat.jpg
262KB, 800x450px
It wasn't that bad I liked it. You never see the bad route.
>>
>>138114301
I actually just finished School Days last week and really enjoyed it. How was it bad? I thought it was a pretty hilarious spin on "Harem" anime as a genre.

GJ-bu was the shittiest, most boring thing I've ever watched.
>>
>>138124461
>You never see the bad route.

Explain.
>>
>>138124547
More a general statement. Like you never see it, it was refreshing to see for a change.
>>
>>138121676
But i'm 28 anon.
>>
>>138114301
I appreciate how it manages to constantly give you a feeling of unease and discomfort, despite being a harem

I would recommend it for the surreal experience alone
>>
>>138114301
GetBackers.
It was so fucking boring and gay, literally.
>>
Mars of destruction is trashier than OPM, it's literal cancer
>>
This series right here >>138124144

It's literally about a bunch of nerds who play computer games after school. The game sessions are boring and so is the melodrama that occurs. Even the fan service is terrible.
>>
Miraii Niki, I know that thare are even worst but it's mostly because I avoid mediocre shit and I know what gender which I enjoy. so I watched it with high expectations and it resulted to be a complete shit.
>>
Oreimo
Absolutely every character is horrible and generic trash.
Bitch sister, boring pushover MC, chuuni cat character, self insert female otaku BUT WAIT she can pretend to be mature and is super popular, shy/boring childhood friend...
It makes Nisekoi look original and refreshing
>>
>>138123488
You're not alone, my brother
God fucking damn it, that was painful.
Yuki is a fucking cunt
>>
>all these newshitter
>>
>>138129298
tell that to my face
>>
>>138120924
same goes to sekai, she even tried to NTR her own best friend and niece Setsuna in shiny days
>>
>>138114301
Aldnoah/Zero
I don't even load a pic for that shit
>>
>>138124574
majikoi starts with a bad ending
>>
>>138114301
Honey and Clover i think it was called. I saw that it had good reviews so I tired it. It was not good, I gave it 7 episodes to get gud but it didnt. by far the worst anime ive ever watched. Boring story, shitty characters and the worst loli ever drawn by human hands, looked more like a downs baby. I would rather marathon dragnaught than watch another episode of that trash.
>>
Asterisk War
>>
File: ef.jpg (12KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
ef.jpg
12KB, 274x184px
>>138114301
This is the only anime that i flat out hate. I hate it even more than school days. There is just so much wrong with this show...
>>
Every single battle anime harem. Absolute duo, rakudai or trinity seven for example
>>
>>138130445
>implying she doesn't hook them up together depending on route
>implying it's NTR if the person backed off &/or moved to another country
Under that latter assumption, the winning girl NTRs the protagonist from the stalker or some character who barely interacted with the protagonist. Setsuna already backed off when realizing Sekai liked Makoto too.
>>
>>138118098
This is what I tell people that just finished Tokyo Ghoul. But I pretend it's actually good instead for a bigger suffer effect.
We even got generals on /a/ thanks to me
>>
>>138126616
You know what gender you enjoy? Sounds gay.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.