[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yurika on the last page!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1430238037469.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1430238037469.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
Yurika on the last page!
>>
FAITO YURIKA
>>
File: 1449901750636.jpg (59KB, 769x697px) Image search: [Google]
1449901750636.jpg
59KB, 769x697px
Umaru on the front page!
>>
YURIKA
FAI O
>>
I didn't expect Yurika to be revealed the front-runner of the K-bowl in this latest volume, but it totally makes sense, seeing the logic behind it.
>>
>>138046446
You serious nigga? That's great news!\
>>
>>138046516
I never said that it wasn't, besides Koutarou being further revealed as slightly more mind broken than the anime showed.
>>
May as well spoonfeed some premium doushio.

T-Then Satomi-san is treating me roughly and bullying me because he really treasures me and... he thinks of me as sunshine and rainbows...

To Koutarou who had suffered over losing his mother, a problematic little sister like Yurika was a grateful existence. If what Kiriha was saying was true, then Koutarou took care of Yurika, but he was in reality relying on her.

“Then, uh, that's, ehm, really!?”

That was when Yurika's thoughts ground to a halt. Her blood started boiling and her face turned red. She blanked out and was unable to think of anything. Of course that was only obvious; up until now, Yurika had never been truly needed by someone. Nana, her master, might barely have been able to fit that description. But even Nana didn't plan to keep Yurika by her side forever. She always warned Yurika of the dangers and tried to push her away. But now, Yurika had learned that Koutarou needed her. And it wasn't just some superficial meaning, but an actual deep one, just like how he had trusted in her abilities as a magical girl, during Sanae's treatment a few weeks ago.

In other words, while Yurika was unaware of it, Koutarou thought highly of her skills as a magical girl without finding out that that was her true identity, and at the same time he thought of her as necessary.

Most likely, if Koutarou had known that Yurika was a magical girl from the start, this probably wouldn't have happened. The results of coincidence and inevitably crossing paths caused Yurika to become special to Koutarou.

When she realized that, Yurika became unable to think of anything. Realizing how blessed of a situation she was in, she became unable to control her emotions.
>>
>another necro-bump circlejerk
>>
File: 1451834541334.jpg (180KB, 1280x1379px) Image search: [Google]
1451834541334.jpg
180KB, 1280x1379px
>jew us with 1 chapter last week

>make up for it with 3 this week

I love this translator
>>
File: 1456166529597.jpg (483KB, 882x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1456166529597.jpg
483KB, 882x1280px
CHAIKA ON THE WAY TO THE LAST PAGE

CHAIKA. DEAD. MEME.
DEATH TO ALL CHAIKAS
>>
>>138047674
Wait 420. I got one for you!
>>
FAITO
>>
sage
>>
FAITO
>>
yukari first page on my heart
>>
>>138050307
She did a great job with the spirit transfer
>>
File: 1444774309974.png (231KB, 451x387px) Image search: [Google]
1444774309974.png
231KB, 451x387px
>>138045714
A hamster girl falls in love with her oniichan.

Unable to confess, Umaru Doma is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's other phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls Taihei Doma, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to her oniichan, he only looks at each of her with a perplexed expression on his bespectacled face. After some investigation, she finds out that the big bro she called is not the same big bro she fell in love with. In fact, this Taihei doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with his sister as well, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CORA and JUMPU.
>>
>>138045340
Dammit cosplay-chan, stop being so cute.
>>
Hold it, Yurika. You're coming with me.
>>
Let me impregnate Yurika first, then I'll dump her somewhere
>>
Have a sage so Yurika gets to page 30.
>>
Faito
>>
Fight-oh!
>>
Last page soon™!
>>
Yurika on the last page!
sage
>>
Yurika sitting on my dick!
>>
>>138050307
Fai O
>>
I want to feel Yurika's tight, warm embrace.
>>
>>138052530
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
>>
>Up over 12 hours
>Only 20 posters
Ded.
>>
>>138046893
It's funny because in way, Koutarou losing his memories actually helped Yurika get top spot. Then again, the way things were going it might have ended the same.
>>
Don't you 404 yet
>>
I want to befriend Yurika
>>
>>138045340
GO FAITO!
>>
>>138045340
>I can't do this

What did she mean by this?
>>
Yurika, FAITO
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.