[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you had infinite money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

1) Love Live!:
I would buy all the rights of "Love live!".

Make an official anime where all the girls find some nigger rapper boyfriend. Maki does a three way with niggers.

Wait to see the rage.
2) Macross:
Buy the rights of Macross Frontier, Plus and Seven.

Adapt them all into the Robotech universe.

Watch macross fanboys die in rage.
3) Ore no Imouto:
Make a new anime: "Ore no Imouto - Kuroneko route."

Kirino wins again in the end anyway.

Watch all the shitstorm!
4) Onepunch man:
Buy the rights of Dragon Ball and Onepunchman

Goku kills Saitama with one punch.

Watch all the shitstorm!
5) Hyouka:

Make Season 2.

Chitanda finds a boyfriend and he is not Oreki.

Enjoy some delicious tears.
>>
>>137992357
This is why you dont have money
>>
>>137992357
1. Give some to charity
2. Buy all the BDs to shows that didn't sell well so I can get an S2
>>
>>137992357
become a little girl
>>
>>137992357
Order a bunch of thai hookers and the finest uncut Nicaraguan and get absolutely fucked up.
>>
File: images(3).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Invest
>>
File: 1448493740620.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448493740620.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
1. BUY 4CHAN
2. CLOSE IT
>>
>>137992357
I would fund my own ANIME ORIGINAL. I will steer it all my way or the highway and not listen to professionals who know what they are doing.

It will be shit. But I will pay people to tell me it is good.

Live in denial. But am rich who cares. Do it again.
>>
Get an education in various fields, learn new languages, travel everywhere, give money to start community projects and outbid private developers who want to build on public spaces.
>>
>>137992594
Why not just direct fund it?
>>
>>137992842
Face it, you need us as much as we need 4chan.
>>
OP here, let's keep it with anime only things.
>>
>>137992357
Crash the economy.
>>
Bail out Agiri and fund KMB S2 using $20 and a couple of rubber bands. Split a million between KyoAni and Madhouse. Give Xebec as much as they want for Upotte!! S2.

Live as a NEET for the rest of my life.
>>
>>137992934
Because I want to see my favorite anime on top of the charts
>>
>>137992844
Will there be a trap?
>>
File: 1447634038451.jpg (159KB, 559x358px) Image search: [Google]
1447634038451.jpg
159KB, 559x358px
>>137993375
You're okay
>>
OP here, I changed my mind. Lets keep it off topic. Post random stuff!
>>
Fund everything Fukumoto's ever made, all by Madhouse
>>
>>137992357
Massive funding into science, education and anime. Live the rest of my life as a perma neet.
>>
>>137993049
okay fine.

I'd bankroll Studio Ghibli and pay Togashi with something he can't refuse to continue HxH
>>
>>137992357
Donate alot to Israel donate 1% of that to the rest of the world.
Sit back and watch Israel die from inflation and the rest of the world going into an arms race just to rob them.

Fund Korean Kartoon Industry.

Build a town on a crystal clear lake that is essentially an adult waterpark. Jetskis, kayaks, speed boats out the ass.
Confusing ass waterways to make navigating an adventure.
Also bike lanes on most roads.
>>
Fund a Shamo anime.
Have ufotable do Fate, Heaven's Feel and Hollow Ataraxia anime simultaneously. As well as the two missing routes.
>>
Infinite?

Bail out the studios that I think are good but financially are in dire straits these days. And make sure they (and the industry at large) has enough budget that they can actually afford to do good animation.

Also unrelated to anime, but I would buy the original studio copy of The Beach Boys album Pet Sound.
>>
>>137993766
>Also bike lanes on most roads.
good lad
>>
In all honestly? I want a giant floating fortress-castle. Yes I know that's unrealistic and unfeasible with current tech, but fuck that. I have literally infinite money, figure it out.
>>
1. Haruhi S3.

2. Yahari S3.

3. Build an IRL army of Evas and conquer the world.

4. With my infinite money, make a giant perfect state with no taxes and free everything.

5. Put every scientist in the world together in a single room and don't let them out until they can make anime real.

6. Leave the world's governance to Donald Trump and become a motherfucking space pirate.

I think that'd be pretty goddamned nice.
>>
>>137992357
>infinite money?
By the rights to every anime ever made and all the studios. Trolling dub licensing companies by having talks of licenses and then cancel at the last minute every time.
>>
>>137994262
Also I forgot the most important one.

Make anime real.
>>
>>137992357
Nothing because that would inflate the economy.
>>
>>137992357
I'd buy Kano and Naoshi as slaves and keep them in a basement writing Mx0 and Double Arts again.
>>
File: kill_me_baby_013_yasuna_naughty.png (357KB, 550x480px) Image search: [Google]
kill_me_baby_013_yasuna_naughty.png
357KB, 550x480px
>>137994120
>4. With my infinite money, make a giant perfect state with no taxes and free everything.
Inflation, dude.

An infinite amount of money is absolutely worthless.
>>
>>137992357
Use all of it to fund another cour of 3 minute episodes of Ai Mai Mi.
>>
>>137994482
With an infinite amount of money, no matter how little each unit is worth, he still has enough money to buy whatever he wants.
>>
>>137994826
Until the government suspects him for being the source of magically (but illegally) produced money.
>>
>>137994826
>no matter how little each unit is worth
Only if the money is actually worth more than nothing, but who'd assign value to something that is limitless, if the deciding factor is rarity.
>>
>>137994925
There are no laws concerning magic as it doesn't exist. Neither do witches.

>>137994998
He has unlimited money, whatever people decide to use as money he has an unlimited amount of it.
>>
>>137995072
Still doesn't change the fact his money was illegally produced.
>>
File: Wickiana3.jpg (164KB, 650x897px) Image search: [Google]
Wickiana3.jpg
164KB, 650x897px
>>137995072
>There are no laws concerning magic as it doesn't exist.
Magic doesn't have to exist for laws about magic to exist, you witch sympathizer.
>>
>>137995253
Just reword the original question, stop being a faggot.

>What would you do if you had government authorization to create money for your personal gain?
There, now you have a Federal Reserve of your own and it's not illegal.
>>
>>137992357
trade it for gold, silver, rare metals, land, natural resources and militar technology, paper worth shit.

After that, a remake of senkaiden houshin engi with a movie tier budget per episode and keeping the original ost.
Maybe invest in more teekyu seasons too.
>>
>>137992357
Make anime great again while getting rid of all kikes, muslims, niggers, leftists, gypsies and generally people who bother other people without reason.
>>
I'd build my own Gundam with my unlimited money and then use the rest to solve world hunger or something.
>>
Pay the Keions VAs to sing the entire Rammstein discography and then pay Rammstein to sing the entire HTT music collection.
>>
>>137992357
I'd build a potato gun and launch wads of cash at people so I can hyperinfate the currency and go down like Zimbabwe.
>>
>>137995506
lets make 'murrica great again
>>
>>137995253

You appear to have missed the bit where I make a Legion of IRL Evas to conquer the world and become absolute dictator. Furthermore, I wouldn't be spending infinite money - I'd be spending a large amount which would cover decent health care, education, and social services for the world along with my global UN peace forces to keep the Russkies in line.
>>
Buy KyoAni and make them create hentai. Buy fakku and kill jacob
>>
>>137992357

Bandai Visual anime thread?
>>
>>137997047
The savior we need.
>>
>>137992357
Set absurdly high rewards for reaching scientific research goals. Offer to finance any equipment needed. Espacially for all space exploration / dimension warping related research.
>>
File: 1445967739781.jpg (440KB, 607x850px) Image search: [Google]
1445967739781.jpg
440KB, 607x850px
Fuck you all, I'mma gonna pay a studio to make Keit-Ai.
>>
>>137992357
Get Tomino, Araki, Urobuchoi and Anno to collab on an anime together.
>>
Impregnate Yukarin

I'd make her raise the baby herself
>>
>>137998739
Please do. Put it out of its misery.
>>
>>137992357
>buy 4chan
>fire SJW staff
>replace with normal staff
>jerk off
>>
>>138001994
>replacing 4chan staff with normalfags

But that's exactly what moot did.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.