[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rewrite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9

File: rewrite.jpg (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rewrite.jpg
251KB, 1280x720px
Are you ready?
>>
>>137765609
Rewrite of the life!

More like rewrite of Rewrite which is what EOPs read. Ixrec's crappy rewrite.
>>
>>137765609
>not KyoAni
Who cares?
>>
I'm still worried about how they are going to go with the routes. I'm guessing they wont and the result will be shit. Oh well. Here's hoping.
>>
Is the VN worth or I should wait for the anime?
>>
>>137766064
>Is the VN worth
Yes
>>
>>137766064
Depends on many factors. The character designs and drama are often very Key, and the setting sort of enables also melodramatic power-level fantasy. I'd consider it good because it portrays the central conflict in very gray morality and the structure itself if you play the routes in certain order is very captivating. In the end it's really a question if you like Key and crappy fantasy.
>>
Ready for disappointment, sure.

Though at the end of the day the only thing I actually care about is animated Kotori. They can't mess that up right?

Right?
>>
>>137766271
Anime is the one medium with constant budget problems, so yes, they can.
>>
>>137766188
>t portrays the central conflict in very gray morality
Yeah I'm pretty sure ending humanity or saving it is quite in the gray area.
>>
File: 1443285404561.jpg (106KB, 363x824px) Image search: [Google]
1443285404561.jpg
106KB, 363x824px
>>
>>137766748
It wasn't really simple like that and Guardian is also shady as fuck organization. Even how you are able to actually join Gaia and see their ideologies makes it less evil vs. good setting. The central point seems to be how both organizations are questionable and shitty, with the finale being assfucking them both.
>>
>>137766271
I'm with you anon, Kotori's a miracle of the universe, the only thing I'm honestly looking forward.
>>
What's the best Key VN?
>>
>>137767003
Clannad. Maybe not "objectively" the best but I can't help it.
>>
>>137766969
While guardian was shady too, wasn't their main objective to save humanity though?
Aside of that one specific "branch".
>>
>>137767003
Angelbeats seems to be quite good, and it's art isn't as dated.
>>
>>137767073
And Gaia pretty much tried to "save humanity" aside that one branch.
>>
>>137766748
Nigga you don't understand, the moral conflict doesn't reside in the plot but in Kotarou himself, each of the routes gives you different perspectives that gives place to different insights about his own morality.

>>137767003
Clannad alongside Little Busters/Rewrite.
>>
>>137767003
From the ones I've played

Clannad > Rewrite > Kanon > Little Busters

Rewrite comes close to Clannad because of the girls though. The average girl in Clannad is mediocre and some of the routes go on forever. Rewrite isn't short, but every route is interesting and a manageable size. Little Busters is just dredged shit. The first episode of Angel Beats has been out for 8 months and no one really cares about it, so it probably sucks.
>>
>>137767131
>about his own morality
That's certainly a big part of it, but it's silly to deny the moral conflict doesn't exist within the plot itself, when both the organizations represent different takes on morality.
>>
>>137767003
Little Busters is pretty good and my favorite one.
>>
>>137767153
>every route is interesting
Eyepatch was pretty dull until the end. Orange was just shit. Saving grace was the treeman but I'd rather just play a route dedicated to him.
>>
There will be a Shizuru route r-right

>>137767003
Little Busters > Rewrite > Clannad > Planetarian

The Clannad anime is better than the VN
>>
>>137767258
That's objectively bullshit. Anime mixes in every shittiest route imaginable. In the VN you don't have to play the forced fantasy-drama routes if you aren't gunning for 100.
>>
>>137767258
>Shizuru route
>ever

Oh Bear. The writers were even doubting about making a route for her in Harvest Festa.

>>137767224
>not liking Key's UBW
Why tho.
>>
>>137765609
I'am kawaii? ~ugu
http://z0r.de/1625
>>
>>137767334
>Why
I don't like fantasy in general. I liked Rewrite as the drop was smooth and the fantasy was underlying layer for a very long time, and the organizations itself were interesting. Orange route is just straightforward powerlevel bullshit with probably the lamest antagonist thrown into mix. I guess it would have been better if you liked the girl but I'd consider it the worst route in game just because it was just UBW without lens flares.
>>
File: My heart 3.jpg (399KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
My heart 3.jpg
399KB, 1280x720px
>>137767316
The VN routes dragged on and on and on and on and on forever, and even though I really did like the SoL for a while it got old. Also the anime did a lot of the scenes way better, such as all the Ushio scenes, Nagisa's death scene, and all the Tomoya father's scenes I thought. Plus the OST in the anime was better

>>137767334
How could they do this to such a cute girl
>>
Fucking /a/ is full of EOPs that don't understand the genius of Romeo.

I've even seen some fags claim that Ryukishi's shit is the best route in the game. WTF!
>>
>>137767415
Well you have points that I share. It's just that my autism was unbearable with Fuuko and at least the catboy route which made me doubt even if the VN was worth it after all. I'm glad that I picked it up though.
>>
is harvest festa out yet
>>
>>137767420
>WTF
Aside that, Romeo is really a hit or miss. If the setting of the route is shit then no amount of poetic writing can save it. And even if I generally enjoy the shit Ryukhisi comes up with, he didn't do that good job with his route either.

I actually like Romeo's writing more in Rewrite though.
>>
File: TomoyoGOTY.jpg (594KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
TomoyoGOTY.jpg
594KB, 1075x1518px
been a hot minute since the last key thread

TOMOYO FAGS FILE IN
>>
>>137767402
Very valid point senpai desu.

>lamest antagonist
But that's not Lucia.
>>
>>137767614
>Romeo is really a hit or miss
List even one thing he did that can be categorized a "miss"
>>
>>137767838
The Shirobako's ripoff airing right now
>>
>>137767838
In case you didn't really understand "hit or miss" is a term showcasing how works polarize people, which is something many works by Romeo do. Even Rewrite to some extent. But oh well. Drug that makes you dream divides people and has realistically only one worthwhile route. Jinrui had many arcs that weren't quite there. The series that is airing currently is so bad I don't even remember its name.
>>
>>137767634
I have hard time believing the artist drew the background to this image.
>>
>>137767964
>Drug that makes you dream
It's not by Romeo though
Funny how you say works that polarize people considering you put R07 that made Umineko that is hated by half of the planet and everything else after that is ignored by the entire world

>>137767921
The trial was unanimously loved, what you see is just a bad anime adaptation that couldn't even adapt the trial well
>>
>>137767921
>Shirobako's ripoff airing right now

?
>>
>>137768009
He's a co-author so it's undeniable he had a large part in the project. Besides, I never said Ryukhisi is perfect writer and does not polarize people. The conversation about Romeo has realistically nothing to do with Ryukhisi, I don't know why you would even bring this up and present it like an argument.
>>
>>137768073
I meant Saekano, always mix their names sorry fampai.
>>
>>137768116
>He's a co-author so it's undeniable he had a large part in the project
He isn't a co-author, he didn't write a word of it, he was just part of the production committee
And I'm just saying you run your mouth for nothing, Romeo isn't a writer who polarize people
Romeo anti don't even exist in 2ch and you'll never see someone claim he hates his style
>>
>>137768433
The fact we are having this conversation itself means he has a polarizing effect. It's pretty hard to talk about Romeo without getting into argument. Just look at any threads featuring his works. Just to point out an example, which you undoubtedly want, I still vividly remember Jinrui airing threads that were filled with people who considered the series unfunny, just showcasing how even his humor has a very distinctive, in Jinrui somewhat black style, which you either like or don't. I understand you love him and I'm not even bashing him as a writer, but you should probably also pay attention to the negative opinions.
>>
>>137768560
>The fact we are having this conversation itself means he has a polarizing effect
No that just mean you like to argue about shit you have no idea about

For Jintai you are talking about the anime, the novel of Jintai isn't a black humor comedy or whatever you guy think it is and infinitely better than the anime
>>
>>137767073
Guardian didn't actually have any real plans for saving away. They just tried to stave away the end without trying to find an actual solution and in doing so only fucked both humanity and the world in the long run.
>>
>>137768671
>Building a secluded government that fails miserably
>Not black humor
Now you are just shitting me. Besides, you're pretty much just stating he doesn't get negative opinions ever and that's bullshit. Besides, for example in the case of YMK you seem to be under the impression that only actually writing letters counts towards creative progress which is utter garbage claim. Nice goggles, anon.
>>
>>137766064
>watching VN adaptations
>ever
>>
.....It will be horribly mediocre, won't it?

I'm still not sure how they are going to adapt the different routes. It worked somewhat decently with Little Busters because they were able to just remove any romance and continue at the end of the route like nothing happened. Won't work with Rewrite because all the routes end a bit more.....drastic.
I guess it could work it they started with a short amount of Moon route, finished route #1, some more Moon, finished route #2, and so on. With Terra as it's own season, pretty much how Little Busters did it.

What are the odds that it will be 24 episodes and not some 13 episode clusterfuck like Grisaia?
>>
How to adapt Rewrite:

>ignore waifu routes
>Adapt Terra in 24 episodes
>Moon flashback after credits of every episode
>add some details here and there
>>
>>137770798
That's pretty bullshit. You have to remember a big charm-point of rewrite is how it's unclear in the beginning if the game is fantasy or not. And how the common route is so drastically different from everything else. Later routes would not work as stand-alone or as "flashbacks". It'd be just a rushed shit adaption. Like most likely the one we are getting anyway.
>>
>>137770896
This. It just won't work. The only redeeming factor will be seeing Shizuru and Chihaya animated, but if there's no Shizuru route then oh well.
>>
When are they going to go crawling back to KyoAni?
>>
>>137770896
>how it's unclear in the beginning if the game is fantasy or not
Which is like 5% of the whole game.

Many people are seen complaining that Terra makes all heroine routes irrelevant. That there is no continuity between them. And Moon can be handwaved as "stuff that could have happened".
>>
>>137771267
The only interesting thing about Terra is understanding that it takes place before the other routes, and that Kotarou is actually older than everyone. The plot twist doesn't work without the girls routes.
>>
>>137771267
So you'd rather skip all the character introductions and development out the window, and focus on cool magic shit instead? This is exactly the formula why great majority of VN adaptions fail miserably. Heroine routes play a major part in the game, granted they are "stuff that could have happened", but the immersion and understanding for future development and twists are based on the early game. Adapting just later half, if even a half, would only be a disaster.
>>
>>137771377
No. Terra is good because of the character development and the struggle to fight fate. The twist is not that much important.
>>
>>137771420
Again. Terra is completely separate from rest of the VN. Pretty much none of the characters are same in Terra and the rest. Even MC is almost completely different. And Heroines are almost completely ignored.
>>
>>137771513
That's pretty bullshit, anon. You get to see the past of many major characters.

And honestly entire impact of Terra is based on how you have experienced the waifu routes beforehand. It simply would not work. There's a reason why you are allowed to play it when you have gathered a certain amount of information and details.
>>
>>137771596
>You get to see the past of many major characters.
Past that is not of those same characters. It is different past from the moment twist happens.

>And honestly entire impact of Terra is based on how you have experienced the waifu routes beforehand.
Not really. While it does make the impact stronger, it is not fully reliant on it.
>>
>>137765609
It's going to be trash and you know it
>>
>>137767003
Little busters > clannad > rewrite > Kanon
>>
>>137771666
You have probably the worst opinions on this thread. Sure, if you start nitpicking they are "different characters" but that's not really the point and you're the first guy ever that I've seen to treat them as something that should be treated independently from the rest of the story. For example there's little reason for Akane or Kotori to be even shown in the Terra if you have no idea who they are and what part they play in the story.
>it is not fully reliant on it.
It's totally reliant on it. It's interesting because it's drastically so different from the other routes. If the anime features only Terra, you get nonsensical adventure with strange characters that you do not feel attached to and some that exist for no reason. You don't get the backstory behind the organizations in a same level, all the relevant pieces of information are scrapped out as the game expects you to know them.

If Terra would work as a standalone there's no reason why you couldn't access it instantly when the game begins. By saying it's fine on its own you are basically saying you want a generic fantasy with removed world-building, character building and every narrative twist and investment in the story missing. If you cannot see how shit choice this would be you are an idiot and most likely working as a scriptwriter for studio DEEN.
>>
>>137771937
>For example there's little reason for Akane or Kotori to be even shown in the Terra if you have no idea who they are and what part they play in the story.
So why is Shizuru only shown once and Lucia not even mentioned? Could it be that authors didn't really think that the stories could be connected and only one author, the one who wrote Terra, Akane's and Kotori's routes could use them?

>It's totally reliant on it. It's interesting because it's drastically so different from the other routes.
You just contradicted yourself.

>If Terra would work as a standalone there's no reason why you couldn't access it instantly when the game begins.
Then, they couldn't charge so much for the VN.
>>
>>137765609
>every girl is a shitty loli
dropped before it even begun
>>
>>137772118
Thats just the style..
There are some nice lewd titty monsters
>>
>>137772118
>93 bust
>>
>>137772019
Lucia has always been the odd one out and has realistically little to give for the story. That doesn't change however that Akane and Kotori, Shizuru in some extent appear in Terra and brings us back to my earlier points.
>You just contradicted yourself.
At this point I don't think you have any idea what contradiction means so let me spell this out: for example two books can be very different on tone, but still reliant on each other. Genre switch should be a familiar term even to you. Naturally if the switch doesn't exist you don't get the effect. That's what I was referring to. If you remove the context and half of the story, it's just a generic action anime, which is seriously lacking in the story department.

Nothing you say will change the fact adapting Terra would entirely destroy the characterization and world-building in the series, and I repeat myself again, is the usual mistake VN adaptions make as they want to sell anime titties and flashy fights. It's okay to admit you want a version of the VN with every waifu and other worthwhile events removed, but it's a shit opinion and essentially a dumbed-down corpse of what Rewrite is.
>>
>>137772374
Well, lets make a bet.

I believe they will adapt both waifu routes and Terra. And I bet you that if that happens, then everyone and their mom will be saying "There is no need to watch the waifu routes, just watch Terra". And that is simply because Terra is easily separated from rest of the VN. It is completely different story with different characters and only slightly different settings. Settings you still learn a lot about in Terra.
>>
>>137772118
The MC is a manlet and so the girls are all womanlets.
>>
>>137765609
Which route is it covering?
>>
>>137765609
Why they all wear nightgowns?
>>
>>137772118
>Akane
>Shitty loli
>>
>>137772540
Sure. But even in that scenario you have to remember those opinions are based on anime which will undoubtedly serve the story in already butchered form. Debating if the series should adapt both or just Terra is like debating if it's better to be shot into an eye or into the nose: ultimately it doesn't matter. But I'll eagerly wait all the upcoming comments that will say "setting the story is stupid as you can just skip right into the climax", right.
>>
>>137772118
You're just new into the Key design, plebeian despai.
>>
>>137766064
Ehhh, yes and no. The common route is good but the girl's route are kinda all meh. And Moon and Terra end up also being meh.
Overall, you could read it but it's personally not worth it.
Kotori's route is boring except for two sadistic bits but serves well as a good introduction.
Servant route is shonen and boring because of it.
Shizuru is cute but has the weakest route, even if the ending with the diary is good, it doesn't make up for everything.
Lucia is wasted potential where you'll either enjoy the potential or hate it. With the beginning being your typical Ryukishi mystery that you'll figure out a mile away because, duh, it's Lucia's route, who do you expect it to be, with an unsatisfying conclusion. And then you get a date which is so vanilla you'll get cancer and is worth possibly reading. The ending is good but lacks a punch feeling to make it stick and suffers for it.
Akane's route is alright but the lack of CG hurts it after a point in the middle of the route.
Moon is alright and Terra is rushed.

I'm personally only going to watch the anime for Lucia/
>>
File: 59d34dd35fcbb51e52c66239761d9865.jpg (998KB, 1208x1137px) Image search: [Google]
59d34dd35fcbb51e52c66239761d9865.jpg
998KB, 1208x1137px
>>137773021
>And Moon and Terra end up also being meh.
You shitting on Romeo, faggot?
>>
File: 1sFxW.png (798KB, 455x597px) Image search: [Google]
1sFxW.png
798KB, 455x597px
I swear someone is trying to ruin Key for good.

It was their last licence that was still untainted.
Maeda is producing shit anime with Key label and after ruinning LB they give the last good think to the worst studio.
Also producing AB VN that nobody care.
Fuck you Maeda.
>>
>>137773063
Are you saying Terra wasn't rushed while lacking CG?
Some parts in moon were good, with good comedy, but the fight was boring because it didn't feel as though things were at stake and you didn't fully know who was sending the monsters and why you should care.

Look at it this way, Ryukishi is releasing a VN with Romeo helping, so he has a chance to excuse himself for rushing Terra.
>>
>>137773165
>Are you saying Terra wasn't rushed while lacking CG?
Yes.
Terra's pacing was good enough for story it was trying to tell.
>>
>>137773134
Who cares about the anime though?
It's nice that they're doing the AB VN but it's somewhat ruined since everyone knows the plot. It's like being given an unpolished version of a movie and then watching the full movie a few months later. You kinda know what it's entirely about but you want to see it completely polished, even if it won't be as satisfying.
>>
>>137773203
>I'm fine with it being rushed
Suit yourself.
>>
>>137765609
Who's going to be the "main girl"? Akane? or perhaps Kotori?
>>
>>137773260
I'm fine with it the way it is right now, which means it is not rushed.
>>
>>137773225
AB ended with none of the biggest mysteries explained. I understand it might be to leave things up to interpretation, but in the series it always seemed it was just because of the episode constraints. There's certainly more the VN could achieve with its plot, there most likely will be multiple endings and if there is one true route nothing is saying it'll be the same as in the anime.

There's always hope.
>>
>>137773225
I care, I don't like mediocre adaptation of my favorites novels.
Anime is more popular, it's an advertising. If someone want to know more about Rewrite he's going to confronted with the anime first.
See what happened with LB, before we were actually talking about the story now it's just "muh anime is shit read the novel". It's going to be the same.
>>
>>137773203
There's no reason why it was so short while it actually had content. The common is probably longer than Terra, and is mostly just comedy high-jinks. Many of the major characters didn't even have sprites. It's clearly rushed.
>>
>>137773362
I just assume God was a hacker or some shit and left it at that.
You either get over yourself and get reincarnated or get eaten by these monster things. The only thing I never understood was those underground people that made weapons and all that shit. I never understood why they were there other than to create a way for the characters to get weapons without having to rely on getting them magically on the spot.
>>
>>137773440
>It's clearly rushed.
The whole VN is "rushed" by definition. It might have rushed production, but that doesn't mean the story is rushed.
>>
>>137773517
*by your definition
>>
>>137767420

Frankly I'm convinced all VN writers are just overrated hacks with hardcore fanbases of advocacy and support at this point. For a bunch of geniuses it just seems like they work one gimmick such as extreme pathos or tons and tons of convoluted dialogue amidst simple premises and themes since the most popular of them have started to transition into writing anime.
>>
>>137773517
Fair point, I guess. Terra just moved like a bullet train and felt different from other routes in that regard. It had interesting events with could be written in more detail.
>>
>>137773578
>Terra just moved like a bullet train
Wasn't that because it was better written and thus more enjoyable?

>It had interesting events with could be written in more detail.
Which ones?
>>
>>137773517
I think the VN likely went through many revisions where they were forced to rush it entirely. Using Lucia's route as a basis it's somewhat obvious. Likely, the routes were going to be separated and segway into their own story, then it was changed so that they all get together in the forest and you get into a girl's route.
Then I feel like Kotarou's character was changed since he does feel significantly different in Lucia's route than in every other route and I don't think Ryukishi just randomly decided to change his character like that.
And then Lucia's route not getting proper editing, with Ryukishi likely not being able to rewrite the route, was just left in its original form while the other routes were reworked.
>>
>>137770445

Considering I believe this is Aniplex x 8-bit's first go at producing a non-original Key work it's pretty much going to be the trendsetter. Hard to know whether it's going to be 12 or 24 episodes since it's probably just a cash grab but I would assume 24 since not even Aniplex is that stupid....I think. I frankly wouldn't get my expectations up too high no matter how much they end up hyping it or how shiny the first trailer looks which will probably be a lot in the coming months.
>>
>>137771223

Never, Aniplex holds the adaptation rights to this Key/Visual Arts cash cow now to hand out to studios of it's choosing and you can bet they're never letting go. Kyoani doesn't seem interested in adapting other companies established work any more either.
>>
>>137773646
>And then Lucia's route not getting proper editing, with Ryukishi likely not being able to rewrite the route, was just left in its original form while the other routes were reworked.
I think that is just a wishful thinking. There is same chance Ryukishi thought that his route was good and didn't think about changing it.
You cannot claim that just from one of Ryukishi's route.
>>
File: happy erika-.png (775KB, 968x1041px) Image search: [Google]
happy erika-.png
775KB, 968x1041px
>>137773770
With just the existence of Lucia's route, I was able to figure out the truth.
>>
>>137773631
I don't know about that. I feel I enjoyed other routes more.

For example I enjoyed the relationship with Guardian Kotaru had, and in the end it was pretty much pushed in the background aside a few scenes. And for example the relationship with the Key was something that just sort of happened. Even the fact Kotaru became some sort of ideological terrorist worked in a sense that the other routes had set the framework for his thinking, but could have been done with more exposition. That's only mentioning the scenes I remember from the top of my head.
>>
>>137765609
did no one learn their lesson from Grisaia
>>
>>137773854
It's just the latest in the series of disappointments. History tends to repeat itself.
>>
>>137773821
Go away you useless piece of furniture.
You are not even good for the sex appeal.
>>
>>137774263
She's good for rape.
>>
>>137774263
Are you seriously going to do this here?
>>
>>137774356
But it is not rape if she is not resisting!
>>
>>137772760
She's a shitty oppai monster
>>
>>137774615
>calling Akane the shitty oppai monster when Lucia exists
both are my favourites but damn
>>
>>137774615
How can she be a monster while there's a nonsexual zone in the middle of her chest?
>>
>>137774663
He can't insult Lucia because she's Shizuru's friend.
>>
>>137772612
Kotori~, Akane and Moon.

>>137772558
>17
>176
It could be worse desu

>>137773282
Kotori's the poster girl and the only one that got the canon waifu ending

Also, Terra was indeed rushed, it's evident just by looking at the lack of CG and how they didn't even showed the fight with the earth dragon.
But, it was really enjoyable for it to be a rushed work snd I believe that's the greatest part of it.
>>
>>137775777
>only one that got canon waifu ending
I don't really understand what you are referring to.
>>
This thread got me to pick up Clannad VN again. It's enjoyable, and I keep returning to it. 100 % never.
>>
>>137775894
She got canon wedding in her Harvest Festa route.
She was also the only one that got referenced during moon as one of Kotarou's possibilities.
>>
>>137775777
>it's evident just by looking at the lack of CG
The whole game lacks CG. Not just Terra.

>they didn't even showed the fight with the earth dragon.
Because it was not important for the story. I is quite obvious Kotarou is going to kill him. No need to drag out the obvious.
>>
>>137776249
Didn't play Festa. I though Kagari was the canon wifu.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.