[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's an alliance episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14

File: logh98e.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
logh98e.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>it's an alliance episode
>>
File: 612717698731.jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
612717698731.jpg
29KB, 225x350px
>it's a space oy veys with poilsh Lex Luthor scheme some shitty world dominating plan
>>
>it's an episode without Yang Wenli
>>
File: Nooooooo.jpg (71KB, 1351x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Nooooooo.jpg
71KB, 1351x1020px
>>137545013
>>
File: 1233213772073.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1233213772073.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>The Alliance does something.
>Literally anything at all.
>>
File: Ifonly2.jpg~original.jpg (267KB, 640x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Ifonly2.jpg~original.jpg
267KB, 640x3840px
>it's an if only Kircheis were alive episode
>>
File: fun_over.gif (932KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fun_over.gif
932KB, 300x168px
>>137545059
I was spoiled on this so this scene did make me feel a weight in my gut but I didn't cry.
UNTIL, the beginning of the next episode when Julian found him and started callling himself useless and a failure, and I kept expecting for Yang to tell Julian it's ok its not his fault, that he wasn't a failure and made him proud, but Yang never did. He did say anything he just kept sitting there so peacfully oh man i cried bitch tears, then it happened again when Mrs.Yang went on about how he didn't deserve to go out like that, he should've died an old man, reading a book relaxing in the sun, his grandchild would go to wake him up and there would be no response that's how he should've gone out fuckkk
>>
>>137545013
>Magician being sorry
>Reinhard slowly getting space aids
>Terraists
I had to struggle through the last season, man. Yang is the best MC anime ever had.
>>
>>137544876
What the fuck was his end goal? What in the fuck was he trying to accomplish? What the fuck were his motivations? The Terraists were better than this useless dickbag.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>137545582
His goal was to get ALL the shekels and economic dominance of the space travel and freight.

Also, why was this guy always a jobber?
>>
>>137545582
It's been awhile but I think he wanted to ensure that both the empire and alliance were embroiled in unending war to mire them in financial trouble. He planned to use the terraists to destabilize the alliance in which case he hoped to sweep in and take control.
That and he wanted to piss off his bastard son.
>>
>>137545749
Because ramming the other fleet was literally the only tactic he had.
>Oh, Yang's forces are trying to lure me into Iserlohn and negate our numerical advantage?
>Better pull a Varro and charge STRAIGHT INTO THE FUCKING TRAP resulting in half your fleet getting annihilated
>>
>>137545749
Bittenfield wasn't always a jobber. He had previous reputation of being a badass and only lost when Yang Wenli was Admiral. The entire last season he was kicking ass. The point of the Black Lancers was that they would attack even when everyone else was retreating. When he wasn't put up against the Magician, he did alright.

>>137545577
Yeah the last season was an uphill battle to get through. If only Kircheis had lived, it probably would have been amazing.
>>
>>137545582
I think he just wasn't willing to accept that he lost so he kept fucking with things in the hope that he could jump back into the game at an appropriate point and hold power again.
>>
File: charge1.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
charge1.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
What was the point of the armor if they would all get axed easy as fuck?
Might as well go naked to combat
>>
>>137546114
The armor has been shown to block bullets and normal knives. I think the axes are super space axes that are specially made to cut through armor.
>>
>>137546114
Armor is aesthetic as fuck, anon
>>
>>137546161
Bullshit, the big negroe guy Mashengo got BTFO with rifle shots
>>
>its a gay pandering episode
>>
>>137546204
Nigga, when they were fucking up the terraist base on earth normal guns and knives couldn't do shit the armor. Maybe laser rifles can burn through it but bullets can't.
>>
File: 1439528531298.jpg (383KB, 848x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1439528531298.jpg
383KB, 848x1250px
>>137546216
That's every episode.
>>
>>137546114
The armor deflects lasers from guns, which makes it very useful against conventional forces that are guarding ships, bases and that sort of thing. It also provides solid defense when they deploy Zephyr particles and engage conventional forces in close quarters combat.
>>
>>137546328
not gay but i'd fuck Reinhard given the chance
>>
File: UUUU.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
UUUU.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>137546308
but yeah the terraist all had almost weak frail bodies because of all the drugs they took in and were more busy trying to snackbar the Panzergrenadiere than doing shit to them.
Also compare the body size differences
>>
>>137546204
Mashengo got hit with plot bullets.
>>
File: yang-620x.jpg (21KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
yang-620x.jpg
21KB, 620x350px
>it's a Yang re-re-re-re-takes Iserlohn episode
>>
>>137546401
Either that knife was made of brittle plastic or that terraist is ripped as hell, cause knives don't just break because you tried to stab something hard with them
>>
File: reue.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
reue.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>it's a Reuenthal has mommy issues episode
>>
>>137546498
I will admit, taking the fortress twice was the dumbest shit ever. It seemed so fucking easy too, why had no one tried this before? Why didn't the Empire try it on the Alliance afterwards?
>>
>>137546588
Well don't think the Terraist would let non hardcore members have any weapons of any kind so probably was a kitchen knife. Also, panzergrenadier lifted him no effort with one hand and put him to the ground and ended his snackbaring right there. Even the axe is bigger
>>
>>137545577
The Last season was a bit of a struggle at times, but it also had some of my favorite moments. Chief among those was Reuenthal's end.
>>
>>137546808
Reuenthal's finale was amazing. Yang Wenli was this unbeatable super hero, a magician, a saint. When I cried for him it was because I empathized with the people closest to him, like Julian.
But Reuenthal was majorly flawed. He was basically a compilation of flaws that was a able to get much farther than his own ambition and skill was able to take him. I could connect with him.
His final battle wasn't like the previous battles, which were more akin to the clashing of titans (The Magician, Reinhard). It was a battle between mortal men driven by principle and not destiny.
It felt the most real.
>>
>>137547117
He could have lived by saying sorry to the Kiaser. Thus died like a bitch,
Didn't help that the raped the woman that tried to kill him INMEDIATLY after the fact and that he let her roam his house free
>>
>>137547159
Reuental didn't apologize because he wanted to fight the Kaiser and die in battle. He'd let his previous chances slip by, but he made good on his last one. He ended up facing Mittermeyer instead though, and then being cheated out of a fair fight by traitors in his ranks. It's unfortunate, but he died satisfied and that's what mattered in the end.
>>
>>137547331
Point taken
btw, since Mittermeyer adopted his son, does it mean he cucked him?
>>
>>137547554
If anything, I think it means he cucked Mittermeyer's wife.
>>
>>137547590
And since Frau Mittermeyer was a distant relative and was like a sister to Wolf, does it mean he commited incest?
>>
>>137547554
No. Mittermeyer and his wife couldn't have kids, so Reuental gave them his child. That let his best friend have the family life he always wanted, and guaranteed that his child wouldn't have the shitty home life that was typical of the von Reuental family.
>>
>>137547159
Apologizing to the Kaiser in that situtation was never something Reuenthal could have done. His pride wouldn't allow it. He had been forced into a role and he felt that the only way to retain his pride was to fulfill that role to the best of his ability.

>>137547554
No. There's no indication that Reuenthal ever fucked Mrs Mittermeyer. Thus Mittermeyer was not cucked.
>>
>>137547631
She was probably a distant enough relative that it didn't really matter. And it's not like they grew up together. I don't really think it should be considered incest.
>>
>>137547631
It's acceptable for Japanese to marry their first cousins, so by that standard it's not incest.
>>
>>137545410
Yang is responsible for the death of millions. The universe is not subject to human morality. He got off pretty lightly DESU.
>>
>>137545582

Plan A was to continue the cold war for maximum shekels while gradually building his power base so that he could eventually overtake the Earth Cult as Supreme Leader Donald Trump

Plan B was to go underground and snake his way into the power capitals of the galaxy, where he could take practical control of the galaxy and bide his time in a shadow war of attrition and dominance.

Plan C was to outlive Space Cancer Emperor.

Plan D was a middle finger gesture.
>>
>>137548039

He was a loyal soldier fighting a war that the Alliance tried very hard to lose. It was his dedication and his service which led to war attrition throughout the known galaxy and eventually caused all peoples to tire of war. He personally defeated whole armadas, but his legend helped defeat the romantic dream of galactic war - at least for a time.
>>
Real talk for a second-

I know that Yang's decision to always show mercy and be supportive of people and give them chances was a bit naivë, but I simply can't help liking the guy.

He was never overly ambitious, he just wanted to live his life and be happy and relaxed and comfy, and the world around him was just too much.

While I can sympathize with how hard Reinhard's life was for him, in the end he was simply an annoying striver, and arrogant.

Yang seemed to have virtue and was a genuinely good person.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>137548303
Yang was an alcoholic lazy bum that weaponized his autism from reading a shitload of history, entirely bound to ideology.
Reinhard was removing a totalitarian asshole government (he himself had experienced it - his sister, the nobles raping a girl, people getting nuked, etc.)

Whoever likes Yang is autismo.
>>
>>137548303

Well he never wanted to be a soldier to begin with; so it makes sense that he didn't treat war like a typical soldier. In this way he mirrored Siegfried, since the latter also only served to protect the things closest to him and not to prosecute wars. Generally, leniency also allowed both generals to avoid fruitless battles on some occasions.
>>
>>137548303
Reinhard has his virtues as well. While arrogant, he grasped what no man should or could, and held it tight for even an instant. He's an ideal for me, of what it is to be a conqueror. Not only does he conquer the universe, but he does it while burning his own body as fuel. That for me is admirable about him. His chief virtue is his spiritual and physical strength.
>>
>>137548640

Reinhard is a career reformer. He was a conqueror because he recognized the establishment to be completely broken and it was the only way to fix law and order. If there was a more feasible or optimal route to achieving those same goals, he would have taken it. But in that universe, the military regime affected all aspects of governance and society.

In a functional galactic society, both Reinhard and Siegfried would have been great politicians, judges, or anything that has to do with investigation and management.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Oberstein was the genious behind Reinhard.
Without him he would be still trying to reach Heinessen
>>
>>137548159
>Become the largest asshole in space, beating out that guy who is gutting the democratic planet using every loophole in the book
>Develop super brain tumor and have your smokin' hot babe gradually realize you're a fuck
>kill your only son because he was annoying as shit
>hire space cult terrorists filled with lunatics to make everyone's lives more difficult and potshot the smartest man in space
>get buttmad when you die so your death sets off bombs throughout a capital killing nobody important
Rubinsky...had a hard life...
>>
>>137548861

To be fair, it was his own damn fault for mismanaging his son and even bringing him into his business. He could have easily had his son sent away to a resort space station, where he would have undoubtedly become an excellent corporate executive. But Rubinsky was a twisted individual who only began contemplating his legacy long after squandering his son's growth.
>>
>>137548950
Rubinsky did literally everything wrong, and he would be a tragic character like Yang or Reinhard (to a degree), but he was 100% evil in his actions and his only goal was to make cash.
I don't even think he wanted the Phezzan to succeed, just him specifically.
>>
>>137548989

Phezzan was successful long before his promotion. He just ended up pocketing most of Phezzan's profits for his own ambitions instead of continuing the old business as a money laundering front for the Earth Cult. And why not? In the old galactic order, Phezzan's money decided galactic trends.

But just as there were no real checks and balances on either of the galactic governments, there were also no real checks and balances on the governing entity of Phezzan.
>>
>>137547916
Only Murricans and Chinks have problems with first cousins.
>>
>>137548989
Also the part where his last scheme ended the same way as a scooby-doo episode.
>>
>>137549342

By that point the author stopped giving a fuck about everything.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.