[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hai-Furi PV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: haifuripv.jpg (139KB, 1024x664px) Image search: [Google]
haifuripv.jpg
139KB, 1024x664px
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ry9uy

PV is out for Hai-Furi. Original anime with Atto (Non Non Biyori mangaka) character designs and series composition by Reiko Yoshida. Animation by Production IMS.
>>
Wouldn't have realized those were NNB designs.
>>
Raw for the first chapter of the manga.
http://marumaru.in/b/origin/113110
>>
>>137393138
Looks good.
>>
Is this the new season of Mai-HiME
>>
>>137393138
>Animation by Production IMS.

Dead on arrival.
>>
>>137393419
Look's more like some of QP:flapper's designs like those used in Girlfriend Beta.
>>
>>137393715
They did a fine job with Dandelion and Active Raid has been mostly alright so far but IMS is doing LN trash at the same time as Hai-Furi next season which worries me. They can barely keep it together only doing one show.
>>
>>137393138
Here's the PV on YouTube for those that prefer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bT8MB2957M
>>
>all girls school

pre-dropped
>>
>>137393138
>"In the sea we live, the sea we protect, and by the sea we go ... Blue Mermaids!"
Japan, 100 years after plate subductions caused many other countries to be submerged.

>To save the remaining countries, the coastal cities that had been built up were launched into the seas, and the seaborne routes between them expanded. With this expansion, a need for personnel that could safeguard the seas arose.

>Women began to seek employment in this new industry, and soon, the "Blue Mermaids," those who keep the sea safe, began to be a source of admiration for many.

>The childhood friends Akeno Misaki and Moeka China sought to become Blue Mermaids themselves, and together with others who shared their dream, they enrolled in Yokosuka's Marine High School.
>>
Anime original? Okay then.
>>
>>137393715
IMS is former members of AIC retard
>>
>no male MC
Picked the fuck up
>>
>>137393926
>muh global warming

pre-dropped
>>
>>137393840
>They did a fine job with Dandelion

No, they didn't, did you even watch it?
>>
>>137394026
Did you actually read it? Countries were submerged thanks to plate subductions, nothing to do with global warming. Contain thy shitposting.
>>
>>137393840
In Dandelion 9 out of 12 episodes were subcontracted to Studio Comet, including the 1st and last one. Unsurprisingly the ones actually made at IMS were the worse looking ones.

Luckly this show is also likely a similar case. The director has worked almost exclusively with Hoods since they were still Gonzo st.1, and the producer specifically said he chose the director after watching Daitoshokan, so that's probably were the show will actually be made.
>>
>>137393476
I hope it's drama-free
>>
>>137394133
>outsourcing light novel trash

what's the problem again?
>>
>>137394197
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>137394172
>Aniplex original without drama
Not happening.
>>
File: 1437412830957.jpg (154KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1437412830957.jpg
154KB, 1440x810px
>>137394133
>and the producer specifically said he chose the director after watching Daitoshokan

So are you saying this show, an original show, has been in production for a little over a year?
>>
>>137394105
I did watch it, and it was perfectly fine. I wasn't aware of what >>137394133 said though.

>>137394133
That's good news, I'll remain hopeful then. Daitoshokan had some very nice looking parts, it'd be great if this could reach the same heights.
>>
>>137394197
If you're talking about Dandelion, it's not LN trash, it's a very charming manga.

If you're talking about Hai-Furi, it'll be anime original.

Regardless of what you were talking about, that post was talking about outsourcing as a good thing.
>>
>>137394341
>I did watch it, and it was perfectly fine

How did you miss all the QUALITY then?
>>
>>137394273
Apparently the assigned producer at Aniplex changed while the project was ongoing (taking from what people were saying about the interview).
I don't think the director being attached around a year before airing is particularly unusual for something relatively minor like this.
>>
>>137394401
Maybe it's because I went in expecting DAL2 and Twintail levels of QUALITY, but Dandelion was relatively consistent. Not much worse than your average anime production by any other mediocre studio.
>>
>>137394606
>DAL2 and Twintail levels of QUALITY

Yeah, I'll give you that, it definitely wasn't worse than them.
>>
>>137393138
Omg, yes!
>>
AOTS.
Calling it right now.
>>
>>137395292
Bold claim considering how strong the season looks but it could be possible
>>
Looking forward to this, but not sure what to expect.
Hoping for something to rival NNB and ARIA.
>>
>>137395292
I don't know, there's a lot of promising stuff next season.
>>
>>137393138

NNB + Aria?

This could be amazing.
>>
>>137393926
So is it like mechamusume or something?
>>
I hope the fanbase for this isn't as obnoxious as NNB so I can just ignore its existence.
>>
>>137398619
>not liking memes

Why are you even on /a/?
>>
>not adapting Atto's sol with demon loli and SHINKANSEN
Life is suffering. Maybe if this becomes popular too, there's a bigger chance.
>>
Hai-Furi rhymes with paizuri.
Doujins when.
>>
>School, Slice of Life

I'm feeling healed already.
>>
>>137400629
Fuck off hetshitter.
>>
>>137400800
Fuck off, Mugino.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.