[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sakura Trick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
Is ST the best SoL?
>inb4 yuribait
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
File: 1441268838478.png (226KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1441268838478.png
226KB, 620x670px
>sakura trick
>best anything
>>
>>137388238
Sakura Trick has likable characters but it was only average at best. I enjoyed it but I admit that it wasn't that good. Maybe it was because too much was spent on the kissing and not much on actually developing the characters.
>>
>>137388238
ST is rubbish. Not even yuri could save it.

The only saving grace was the pairing that had a palette swapped Erica.
>>
>>137388238
>tfw will never be a girl
>tfw will never have a comfy relationship with another girl
I gave this show a 10/10 on mal, so yeah its best sol
>>
File: handkerchief.jpg (25KB, 400x595px) Image search: [Google]
handkerchief.jpg
25KB, 400x595px
>>137388238
m8, not even close. It's enjoyable.
>>
File: SYMBOLISM.png (1MB, 789x535px) Image search: [Google]
SYMBOLISM.png
1MB, 789x535px
>>137388544
She doesn't have it any more. She gave it away.
>>
>>137388238
Fuck off 3DPD.
>>
Literally every Episode was the same

>Some SoL shit happens
>For whatever reasons the girls find themself alone for a few moments
>Start to make out
>I actually don't like being kissed by you but can you do it one more time?
>>
>>137388303
Sakura Trick isn't a good SoL, let alone the best.

Lucky Star is objectively the best SoL
>>
File: Sakura Trick - 01.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura Trick - 01.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>137389054
It's the perfect formula
>>
>>137389054
Different things actually happen in every episode, but yeah, the direction is pretty uninspired. It's like a literal adaptation of the 4koma in some ways, with even the way it presents its scenes and cuts and such. It's all the same form, even though there's subplots happening that, they all look exactly the same and use a lot of the same shots that probably are meant to hide a real lack of any decent animation. The director clearly wanted us to understand that this was an adaptation of manga with all those half-tones in every reaction but it felt sort of lazy to me.

That said, I actually thought it was really cute and lesbian physics is a nice meme.

>>137388968
Thank goodness, that thing was weird. Ruined her design for me.
>>
>Sakura Trick
>best anything
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.