[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (47KB, 317x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 317x450px
Is it just me or does this film have a few plot holes?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO0On2-pUQ4

Top tier soundtrack though senpai.
>>
>>137384952
Like what?
>>
>>137384952
Yeah, just you
The Critic,
Genius weeaboo,
The special snowflake
>>
>>137384952
Lameass bait is lameass. Try again.
>>
All I remember is the ending being pretty terrible.
>>
>>137384952
It certainly has a few, especially due to its inconsistency with how time travel works in its own universe.
But in the end, I feel the time travel really wasn't the point of the story, and I enjoyed the movie enough that I'm willing to forgive those.
Still a bit mad about the ending, though.
>>
>>137385178
If only people from the future are supposed to know about the time leaping, why does the aunt know? Is she from the future? And she says that girls at her age usually do it which is not what future guy says.
>>
>>137385573
>>137385609
what was bad about the ending?
>>
>>137385740
Well the anime is a sequel to the novel, in which the aunt used to time jump so that explains how she knows.
>>
One thing that always bugged me was how she "realized" she now had one leap left after the other guy used his last leap, when from her perspective she shouldn't have known she'd ever used her last one.

Been a while since I watched it, so I could be misremembering.
>>
>>137385609
Time travel rule inconsistency is a good thing when applied right.
>>
>>137384952
It was stupid the way everything was blamed on her.

No, some random girl not fucking up her recipe in class does not make her responsible for the class nerd getting ostracised and later losing his shit. What the hell?
>>
I wish I had endless pudding.
>>
>>137387557
Well that wasn't really what fucked shit up for the guy. His retaliation to what they did was what got shit fucked up for him.
>>
>>137385983
>Time travel rule inconsistency
Primer is consistent with it's in universe rules, the problem is that you basically need an excel sheet to track the shit happening.
>>
>>137388734
no you don't. but it's not bad idea to watch it atleast twice.
>>
>>137384952

Is it just me, or did the last third of the movie suck?
>>
>>137384952
You call movie "film"?
>>
I watched this movie once while drunk and I couldn't get it out of my head that she died in the rail accident and it was her ghost interacting with people.
>>
>>137388734
The thing is that we're seeing it from the characters' viewpoint. In the first half, rules are established by the characters, but those rules are broken in the second half, showing the characters are wrong.
>>
>>137388850
Yes, fuck off burger
>>
>>137388578
and yet somehow this is "her fault" and she needs to repeat her fuck up when she's setting things right.

it's stupid.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.