[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing this posted all over /a/. What is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1446581273107.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446581273107.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
I've been seeing this posted all over /a/.

What is it?
>>
>>137376094
lurk more, faggot
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>137376094
It's a very shitty meme copypasta which goes like this:

"A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE."

Someone also tried to write an actual story about that concept, which can be found at https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/. The pasta was initially spammed in "Write a Plot" threads, then for some reason, some time last year, it exploded to become prevalent in the whole board as well.
>>
>>137376094
Boku no cellphone memepasta
>>
>>137376094
dont listen to these two, its the most anticipated anime of the upcoming fall season. look it up
>>
>>137376094
The greatest meme anime since Umaru.
>>
>>137376186
>it exploded to become prevalent in the whole board as well.

Wait, it's posted on boards other than /a/?
>>
There he is. There he goes again.
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a shitty fanfic. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>137376440
What about euphorium
>>
>>137377541
this pasta is good too.
>>
>>137377575
Irrelevant for commoners
>>
>>137376094
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>137376186
>very shitty meme copypasta

I actually like it. I've read worse.
>>
>>137376094
A shitposter falls in love with a meme.

Unable to post it due to being b&, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with a phone with access to 4chan. Never minding the strange URL, he immediately posts the meme to it, and is delighted to find out that everyone on /a/ loves the meme as well.

But, when his ban expires and he posts the meme from his computer, /a/ only responds to his post with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the board he posted on is not the same board he wanted to post the meme on. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the board's alternate universe counterpart, where the shitposter's meme is popular.

Hijinks ensue as the shitposter and the board strike up a deal to give the shitposter their dankest, most private memes in order to equip him to conquer the heart of the other /a/. While the poster chases the fame of his meme, DRAMA ensues as he begins to fall in love with the alternate /a/ and questions the NATURE of COPYPASTA
>>
>>137376094
Newfag detector.
>>
File: 1454850831418.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1454850831418.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>137376094
FINDS A WAY
>>
>>137376252
this made me laugh
>>
>>137376186
>Someone also tried to write an actual story about that concept, which can be found at https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/.

It's all Daiz's fault.

https://twitter.com/horriblesubs/status/661768557210894337
>>
>>137377541
calm down bro, its just a prank bro
>>
File: Euphonium-Ai.gif (928KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Euphonium-Ai.gif
928KB, 540x304px
>>137377575
It also finds a way.
>>
>>137376094
Is becoming real, thanks to Makoto Shinkai.
>>
I was in the "write your own anime plot" thread where keit-ai was first mentioned. I thought it was a pretty cool idea. I didn't mind when it kept getting re-posted in "write your own plot" threads.

But why is it only recently that it started getting randomly spammed everywhere?
>>
>>137376465
I posted it on /an/, /out/ [s4s], /b/, /x/, /k/, and /v/ in the last week.
>>
>>137378209
Because of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
>>
File: Poal Finds a Waaay.png (544KB, 1341x642px) Image search: [Google]
Poal Finds a Waaay.png
544KB, 1341x642px
FINDS A WAY

http://poal.me/d45yj1
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.