[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime/Manga that would suck to be stuck in their universe. >BLAME!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: blame-manga-discussion-31910.jpg (157KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blame-manga-discussion-31910.jpg
157KB, 640x480px
Anime/Manga that would suck to be stuck in their universe.
>BLAME!
>endless city
>wandering around for years/decades/centuries in a vast city
>life is harsh and you're more then likely to meet a horrible death
>>
How shit are the scans for blame? Ain't trying to buy shit.
>>
What's the name of that game that did some Blame!-esque world? It was dull as fuck if I remember right but it did look damn pretty.
>>
File: Guts.jpg (31KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
31KB, 400x417px
obligatory
>>
berserk war , misery and monsters everywhere
dorohedoro if you are people of the underworld who cant use magic , you are fucked
>>
>>137374322
I'd go there if I get Cibo and MC's gun.
>>
>>137374783
A normal human couldn't use that gun.
>>
>>137374783
Your body couldn't handle either. That's why Killy gets both, he's built to last.
>>
>>137374993
>>137375035
I'd go there if I get Cibo and have a body that can use MC's gun.
>>
>>137374602
Definite answer, the only person I could say had a peaceful live was Godo, and the royalty of Midland kinda.
>>
>>137374543
Might not be the one you're looking for, but E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy reminds me of Blame! a lot.
>>
>>137374543
You mean the Blame! walking simulator?
>>
Universal Century timeline of Gundam seems pretty shity
>1/2 the population is ded
>Shity fed govt
>zeons pretty shity
>almost apocalyptic war
>>
>>137375156
That looks nothing like Blame!

>>137375190
Yeah that one, what was the name? It was interesting to say the least.
>>
>>137375480
NaissanceE
>>
here's an average life in arachnid:

1984: born
1991: experience horrible childhood tragedy, get taken in by assassins
1991-1995: slowly descend into madness until you start thinking you're a bug
1995-2016: become an overconfident jerkass with a very improbable bug-themed skillset
2016: killed by some spider bitch and her fancy string tricks
>>
>>137375550
Yeah that's the one, I think there was some other game on development even more inspired by Blame! but It never got finished or something.
>>
>>137374539
There's like 4 different scans for Blame. Some are translated, some are not. Some are better than others. The groups with superior scans alternate randomly. Figure it out yourself.

>>137375795
http://bac9.tumblr.com/
Just hope and dream; he'll come back one day.
>>
>>137376397
So it's been over half a year, damn, just a massive labyrinth would make for a great game.
>>
>>137376694
>massive labyrinth
>process-generated or some shit
>hours stumping around gloomy rooms
>no save function
>splattered by OP gothbot from behind in .01 second
That being said, I'd play that.
>>
>>137377119
There could be some checkpoints but nothing that would let you know where o anything, a completely in the blind game. A labyrinth so confusing people wouldn't be able to post proper walkthroughs or guides because it's too confusing to remember where is what.
>>
>>137377379
Part of the atmosphere in Blame! is the preposterous scale--isn't there one panel where Killy is walking back somewhere after flopping off of a precipice, and Nihei narrates like: "124135315 days later"? It'd be ridiculous if it just gave you an endpoint, like a cardinal direction, and let you trek miserably.
>>
>>137377628
Yeah but a game still has to end somewhere.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.