1. Kosaki Onodera (Nisekoi)
2. Ui Hirasawa (K-ON!)
3. Asuna (Sword Art Online)
4. Tsubasa Hanekawa (Monogatari Series)
5. Yukino Yukinoshita (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)
6. Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto)
7. Yukina Himeragi (Strike the Blood)
8. Eru Chitanda (Hyouka)
9. Nagisa Furukawa (CLANNAD)
10. Haruka Minami (Minami-ke)
1. Koushi Sugawara (Haikyu!!)
2. Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)
3. Makoto Tachibana (Free!)
4. Souta Takanashi (Wagnaria!!)
5. Shirou Emiya (Fate/stay night)
6. Reiji Kotobuki (Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love Revolution)
7. Toshiro Hijikata (Gintama)
8. Seijuro Akashi (Kuroko's Basketball)
9. Hozuki (Hozuki's Coolheadedness)
10. Miyuki Kazuya (Ace of Diamond)
I'm not on the hate-Onodera bandwagon, but #1? Seriously?
#4 is all right.
>all this Onodera hate
But she is a qt though.
>5. Yuckyno YukinoSHITa (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)
>7. Yuckyna Himenaggy (Strike the Blood)
Holy mother of shit taste.
>1. Kosaki Onodera (Nisekoi)
Why nips want an beta girl?
>4. Souta Takanashi (Wagnaria!!)
Damn, didn't expect actual good taste coming out of Japan. With the way he has to support his sisters, pampering only one girl will be easy shit for him. He'll make a God tier husbando (sadly worst girl gets the benefit of that).
>Yoko Hikasa breathy whisper
Surprisingly tolerable list in all honesty, though the order of those rankings is questionable. Could have been a lot worse. Though Onodera taking 1st is just strange.
Oh look, it's the Yucky-anon posting his gagging meme pic again to demonstrate how much he hates IIE SENPAI! Oh, what a day! How blessed this thread is with his indispensable presence!
>3. Asuna (Sword Art Online)
Seriously how the fuck?
Should I watch Nisekoi? This girl really looks like a cute, A CUTE. If her personality is as good as her design, then she's truly deserving of being 1°.
It's rubbish, but oddly addicting.
Just read it. It's fun to read, and watch the people on the new chapter threads freak out that the best girl isn't gonna win.
>KanaHanashit at the top
>all those other shit girls
Start the series if you're ready to invest a shit ton of time on it. It's long and the plot has really only started moving in the past few chapters.
Just a word of warning though: the girl you posted is literally a doormat without a personality.