[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlimited Blade Works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Finally got around to watching unlimited blade works, and honestly what the fuck? How could the second season have been any worse? If I were someone who hadn't watched FSN or FSZ I would have thought these 13 episodes of anime were the biggest piece of shit ever. What the fuck happened?
>>
the whole show was kinda boring

I think the deen one was better overall
>>
What was wrong with it?
>>
>>137348419
There was nothing right about it. The pacing was all fucked, shirou is a useless shit, the "final" battle was completely anti climatic, all the likable were killed mid way through, the cop out of archer saving them all when he should have been dead. maybe i missed something, or maybe i expected too much, but i was really disappointed with how everything turned out
>>
File: Unlimited_Bait_Works.png (212KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Unlimited_Bait_Works.png
212KB, 640x480px
>>137348322
>>
>>137348628
havent seen this before
saved
>>
>>137348585
You're doing a pretty bad job at explaining your opinions.
I still don't get what was wrong with it.

I'm out.
>>
File: 1453961310427.png (21KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
1453961310427.png
21KB, 620x456px
>>137348322
I thought it was a good adaptation.
>>
>>137348904
It is, people don't understand you're supposed to have read the VN before you watch it.
>>
Its all just build up for the good route, heaven's feel.
>>
>>137348984
>heaven's worm cooking
>>
>>137348965
i highly doubt that it could have made it any better.
why was archer still alive? was it because he was an "ideal"? i know anime uses deus ex machina a lot, but this seemed like a total fucking cop out
>>
>>137348322
i watched it after fate/zero and it was such a shitty follow up. I dont care if its based on some vn, that's no excuse for making a shitty anime. They should have changed some things around to make the adaptation better.
>>
>>137349061
Archer class has a battle continuation skill, archer went in spirit form before he would've died, and conserved his prana by hunting animals in the woods.
>>
>>137349107
was this the reason why gilgamesh was able to stay around? i mean if that was the case then shouldnt gilgamesh have known what future shirou was up to?
>>
I don't want to say it, but Fate/SN doesn't work as a single anime.
Yeah, people need to watch F/SN (even if it's shit, it's better if you read the Fate route in the VN) before F/UBW to get most of it. Even so, it's still lacking most of the important things, which will be packed in HF.

A few things to complain about if you don't know jackshit about the franchise:
-Kotomine is useless
-What's the point of Shinji?
-Illya's character was never fully explored in UBW. It's better if you watched F/Z but I don't see anyone would give a shit about her past if they watch UBW for the first time.
-Saber is irrelevant
-Sakura is utterly irrelevant
-Medusa is broken right after she was introduced

The thing is, F/SN was a novel which was meant to be read multiple times. Each route, each dead would make you understand the character more, from multiple perspective and situations.

Why did I type all of this. Fuck.
tl;dr UBW is a high-budget fan service for the saberfag. You can clearly see she fucking stand right in the middle of the BD box cover.
>>
>>137349155
It wasn't very clear to me, but I thought Gil stayed alive for ten years because of the previous Grail and Kirei.
>>
>>137349166
but sabre wasnt even likeable in UBW. there was hardly any character development on her part. and i dont get why shirou wasnt the least bit upset that it was partially sabre's fault for what happened to him with the whole chopping the grail in half fiasco
>>
>>137349221
i guess, but was he unaware of archer's traits?
and did archer lie saying he only had a set amount of days left without a master just so he could fake his own death and wait for the final battle?
>>
>>137349155
Kirei supplied Gil with mana using the orphans (explained in the Fate route but there was a extra scene in UBWs BDs too). Even though Kirei died the orphans kept supplying him with mana
>>
>>137349316
Yes, that was his plan all along.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.