[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

Is this even worth watching?
It's not by Kyoani and i feel like Haruhi isn't even in it.

so is it worth a watch or not?
>>
no it fucking isn't
>>
Nah, it's insanely boring. Even Biyori or Utawarerumono have more things happening.
>>
Yes it is if you want moe moe Yuki-chan. Or long-haired Haruhi.
>>
File: partyandturkey.png (211KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
partyandturkey.png
211KB, 302x389px
>>137346428
Honestly only the first episode was good if you just want to see a boring sol with Haruhi references. The rest of the show is exactly the same but you get to see more of Asakura which isn't so bad.
>>
>>137346428
not at all its completly forgettable
>>
>>137346428
Don't listen to the homos, it's good and the manga is great.
>>
>>137346428
It's animated fanfiction. The bad kind of fanfiction, don't bother.
>>
>>137346775
pretty much this. Some people will say it's alright from episode 10 onwards but frankly who gives a shit at that point
>>
>>137346428
>and i feel like Haruhi isn't even in it.

Except she is and she still manages to steal the fucking show, despite not being the main focus.
>>
>>137346844
>Being this hopelessly delusional
>>
>>137346864
How is he delusional? She was in it and nearly everyone here only watched it because of her.
>>
File: oh grapes!.jpg (96KB, 516x688px) Image search: [Google]
oh grapes!.jpg
96KB, 516x688px
Just being able to hear the whole cast (including extra amounts of Asakura and Tsuruya) was worth enough for a seiyuufag like me.
>>
>>137346918
>everyone here only watched it because of her
is the delusion part of it

Why watch the anime about Yuki and complain it isn't about Haruhi? Haruhi didn't steal the show in any way. Sure it isn't an anime for everyone, but in no ways is it objectively bad and if you can get over Haruhi it might just be one you're really glad to have given a chance.
>>
There was a scene that was the resume of the show: everyone arguing about something i don't remember and Nagato was literally playing on her ps vita like an autist ignoring everything.
>>
File: it can't be helped.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
it can't be helped.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>137347243
I get what you mean now. You're right though. People here watch anime without knowing anything about the source material then proceed to bitch about it because it wasn't what they expected. I remember before this aired people genuinely thought that this was going to be a Haruhi season 3/disappearance film continuation just because of the title and boy everyone did get mad when this started airing.
>>
>>137346428
It has Asakura in it. So yes.
>>
The manga is cute but the anime was pretty shit.
>>
>>137347526
We very well knew what the source material for this show was long before it came out. We've been saying the same shit about the manga as what we said about the anime for a very long time.
>>
>>137347628
You must've missed out on the threads that were popping up when it aired then.
>>
File: 1313621531435.jpg (83KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1313621531435.jpg
83KB, 800x770px
>>137346428
No.
>>137347243
I knew what it was about before it began and I still watched it only for Haruhi.
>>
>>137347726
As if, I was shitting on it from the moment they announced it was this shit getting an anime instead of Haruhi S3.
>>
>>137347742
Maybe for you but I'm talking about the majority of the people here. There were threads everywhere with people whining about it because they thought it was going to be Haruhi/disappearance quality. It even got shit when the designs came out.
>>
>>137347821
Yeah well, the designs were shit, even without comparing them to Disappearance.
>>
File: 1454448633151.gif (128KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1454448633151.gif
128KB, 500x300px
>>137347243

That isn't what I said or meant about Haruhi stealing the show.

I never said it was a bad thing. It was something I was completely fine with.

But once she got introduced, she still played the primary driving force behind almost everything.
Yes, Yuki was a larger role character. Yes, she was cute as fuck with actual personality. But despite that the material is literally written to have her pairing with Kyon, it still felt like he worked better with Haruhi.

Hence, Haruhi stealing a show that OP "feels like Haruhi isn't even in."
>>
File: 1316833364443.jpg (109KB, 785x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1316833364443.jpg
109KB, 785x1325px
>>
I want a new Haruhi-chan anime.

Particularly adapting the chapter where Puyo goes full Moomin.
>>
>>137348878
I want more Churuya-san
>>
>>137347243
>Haruhi didn't steal the show in any way
You weren't in the threads when it was airing, right?
>>
The river scene with Kyon and Haruhi and the way she behaves afterwards, especially in the summer festival, makes it feel like everything going on is wrong.
That's how Haruhi steals the show imo. Makes you root for her. It feels like whenever she's with Kyon, things happen naturally, because they have so much chemistry, while every scene where theres progress with Nagato was because someone set it up for them, trying to help Nagato be with him.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.