[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koe no Katachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Where is it Kyoani?

I am finally ready to get back on the wild ride.
>>
File: 1434389876337.png (155KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
1434389876337.png
155KB, 480x550px
>>137337408
I don't even care anymore. You can't summarize it in a single movie. So it will suck and be a waste of the IP rights.
>>
>>137338112
Movie would most likely be prologue leading into main story series.
>>
>>137338215
>most likely
I fucking hope so. Not that it'd make sense. But I do hope so
>>
Ueno best kyoani girl.
>>
>>137337408
Delayed because they have to put the human resources on FMP.
>>
I hated how it ended to be honest.

It should have ended with Nishimiya getting NTR'd by Ueno. Just think about it, imagine Nishimiya walking in on Ishsida and Ueno fucking and unable to say or do anything about it. Imagine Ueno giving her the biggest shit eating grin as she's getting plowed by the guy who was the only person to break her out of her shell. Imagine Nishimiya trying but unsuccessfully mouth words in protest only to be cut off by Ueno who says "It looks like you should have been more honest with yourself, Nishimiya-san~ fufufu" to the backdrop of Ishida's panting and through a veil of tears Nishimiya manages to squeak out an awkward "Yuhmuhteh!" Before running off thinking to herself "It was always going to end this way. Ishida-kun would never like a cripple like me. I'm such a stupid girl"

God, that would've been great.
>>
>>137337408
Wait for animejapan 2016. Let's hope there will be another kodanshAni.
>>
>>137337408
Dropped. Ugh.

But knowing my luck it'll sell, so power to them.
>>
>>137338112
It'll be OK if they do the oneshot.
>>
File: 1444471157631.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1444471157631.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

>movie comes out

>she's not deaf, just shy
>everyone is a moeblob
>all physical abuse scenes cut
>all scenes of her speaking like a retard cut
>OST is always upbeat
>>
>>137339815
But Ueno is an ultraslut.
>>
>>137340199
Thats the beauty of it. The slut cucks the pure girl.
>>
File: image.gif (324KB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
324KB, 200x145px
>>137340444
Yes please
>>
File: Tears in the rain.gif (495KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
Tears in the rain.gif
495KB, 500x223px
>Archive is gone
>All of the threads where /a/ flips its shit over the last couple of chapters are gone

Like tears,
In the rain.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.