[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What anime are you currently watching /a/? I'm watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: lain2bgpl0.jpg (208KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lain2bgpl0.jpg
208KB, 1600x1200px
What anime are you currently watching /a/?

I'm watching Serial Experiments Lain
>>
Rurouni Kenshin
>>
Saint Seiya
>>
Space dandy s2
>>
>>137326146
fuck off newshit
>>
>>137326507
Never heard of that one, what studio produced it?
>>
>>137326585
Studio /a/non
>>
>>137326146
I can understand why you felt the need to keep us posted, memes aside, that shit is so slowpaced and boring that you can easily multitask
>>
Nothing, as I had just finished Aria the Natural. Thank god for the odd good episode every 4 episodes or so because that shit was a chore to get through.
Now I can finally start Origination.
>>
>>137326638
Why? Not OP but this thread doesn't break any of the rules.
>>
>>137327019
>animeplebs
It's still the same manga. I doubt you'll enjoy it
>>
>>137327143
But there's higher production values and actual character development from what I hear.
From what I read, the manga is a lot better but I was almost finished with Natural anyway.
>>
>>137327226
>>137327143
>actual character development
Just like according to SAO fags you should read the novel, and according to Tokyo Ghoul fags you should read the manga? Or according to Naruto and FT you should read the manga? This shit doesn't make sense. The manga looks like shit, with art like that.
>>
>>137327226
>>137328141
You're both plebs
>>
>>137326353
How far? Just watched ep 42 today
>>
>>137328358
Episode 14. At the rate him going I'll finish in 2 years. But I'm going to LOGH this thing at the weekend and finish up until the final filler arc then read the manga
>>
>>137326146
The Seven Deadly Sins. This is probably the only thread I'll get to mention it.
>>
Zeta Gundam. Why is almost every character behaving so strangely ?
>>
Ghost in the Shell S.A.C 2nd G.I.G, finished the first season a couple of days ago. When will the Major and Kuze fuck?
>>
Ojamajo Doremi
>>
Hyouka. 3 eps left.
>>
Watching Osomatsu-San. My basic expectations of humor haven't been broken this hard in ages.
>>
>>137331059
Yes anon every thread is a recreational thread.

Retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>137326146
Hidamari Sketch S1

>>137328809
I finished it yesterday.
For a shōnen it was watchable, but if a S2 ever comes out I wont even bother with it.
>>
I've been slowly watching Mushishi for over a year now. I don't want it to be over.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.