[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you could beat up Accelerator in a fight without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: The-Accelerator.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The-Accelerator.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Do you think you could beat up Accelerator in a fight without his vectors?
>>
>>137320514
I don't think accelerator can physically stand without his vectors
>>
>>137320599
Would it be classed as bullying then?
>>
>>137320514
Most people could.
>>
>>137320514
He's scrawny and short and relies entirely on his vectors to fight so yes. He's probably really fucking weak. It'd be like fighting a child.
>>
>>137320514
I'd take his lunch money.
>>
>>137320514
He has that gun and super intelligence going for him. Also, wings.
>>
>>137323677
Would your intelligence help you out if you encountered an entourage of jolly African Americans in a dark alleyway.
>>
>>137324271
That depends on whose entourage they are.
>>
I'd beat him even with his vectors, you never said I had to beat him in a physical fight so I'd just challenge him to some fighting video game and unleash my ultimate combo.
>>
>>137324605
What an autistic response.

You sure showed him!
>>
>>137324696
The thread was autistic from the start, might as well increase the level of autism.
>>
>>137324271
I don't know. All I know is Accelerator would be a lot more prepared than me.
>>
>>137320514
>without his vectors?
A child weighted around 100lbs?
I could fit his head up his own ass.
>>
File: Dunkenkingpin.png (169KB, 338x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dunkenkingpin.png
169KB, 338x500px
>>137324373
This guy's.
>>
>>137324605
King pls..
>>
>>137324605
he can reprogram the game with his vectors in real time and win every time if he wanted
>>
>>137326395
Can he read your mind?
>>
>>137324271
Considering how utterly supersitious we are in general, he could probably win

My cousin told me about some white guy who knew magic tricks and was confronted by some Tyrones and Jamals. The motherfucker basically started a cult with all the thugs following him around as their new God.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of hoodrats.

Accelerator would stomp
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.