[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fukigen na Mononokean anime announced. >Ashiya has spent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (161KB, 728x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
161KB, 728x1041px
Fukigen na Mononokean anime announced.

>Ashiya has spent the first seven days of high school stuck in the infirmary because of a youkai attaching itself to him. He ends up asking the owner of a small tea room called the "Mononokean" for help. This is a tale involving the very morose owner of Mononokean guiding the youkai that happened to wander into this world go to the next world
>>
I'd rather have Natsume S5, but this will do.
>>
Looks gay. Picked up.
>>
File: CYGftdjUsAAsyC2.png (1KB, 925x40px) Image search: [Google]
CYGftdjUsAAsyC2.png
1KB, 925x40px
According to a leak, the animation studio is Pierrot Plus.
>>
>>137309311
>more garbage
Ok.
>>
>>137309311
Good to know the fluffy thing sticks around until volume 3. It's cute.
>>
>>137311518
Isn't he the main character?
>>
>>137311628
The youkai? At the end of the first chapter he gets sent to the underworld. Unless you meant one of the other guys, they are pretty fluffy.
>>
Ever since Osomatus' huge success, you all better be ready for a huge influx of new fujobait shows
>>
>>137311809
Yeah I was trying to make a joke about the fluffy blue creature.
>>
>>137309311
Looks gay.
>>
>>137311981
>Ever since Osomatus' huge success, you all better be ready for a huge influx of new fujobait shows

Spotted the newfag.
>>
Checked the 2 chapters available and it looks like the adventure of two high schoolers with the demons.

Guys are friends but I'm sure the fujos will shit up the threads when this starts airing.
>>
File: 1455008448065.jpg (164KB, 581x501px) Image search: [Google]
1455008448065.jpg
164KB, 581x501px
>>137315246
>Guys are friends but I'm sure the fujos will shit up the threads when this starts airing.
>Anime aimed at fujo
>Complains about fujo

I bet you also watched K.
>>
>>137315304
>Anime aimed at fujo
Where did you read that?
>>
>>137315341
Yeah, it's clearly aimed at straight otaku.
>>
>>137315365
>Manga with two males as main protagonists
>hurr it's gay
Manga like this can be about bromance. Two people meeting, solving mysteries and becoming friends in the process can be nice. Not everything is about romance.
>>
>>137315246
I'm disappointed no one rip the 3 volumes that CR has.
>>
>>137309311
Possibly cool, won't get excited until I see a staff list though. Is it for 2016 or dunno?
>>
>>137310638
I thought it was be brainbase based on the designs
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.