[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't. I can't do it /a/. I'm only on the 2nd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: nochuus4me.jpg (471KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
nochuus4me.jpg
471KB, 2560x1440px
I can't. I can't do it /a/. I'm only on the 2nd episode but this show has only reminded me of how much of a loser I am. I just want cute girls to treat me like a normal human being.

God damn they're so cute.
>>
Nice blog. Subscribed ;^)
>>
File: KuminBestGirlRotaryDisplay.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
KuminBestGirlRotaryDisplay.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>137302778

Don't worry. Shinka turns out to be more of a wingman with a chuuni/bitchy side and Kumin is just sleeping her perfection into dreams. MC ends up with a loser who you don't feel bad for or bad about. Just don't bother with S2.
>>
Shinka is a bit of a cunt and then a lot of a lesbian, so don't worry
>>
>KyoAni girls are cute
I thought this meme died with K-on
>>
Fuck off underaged /b/ tard
>>
>>137302969
Shinka is perfect
>>
>>137302778
>normal human being
>normal
>human being
>>
>could've dated Shinka
>went for the little retard instead

What the fuck?
>>
>>137303160
When the fuck would he have gotten Shinka? Shes only interested in being his friend because it gives her the front seat to their dumb relationship.

If anything, if he didn't find the retard to date him, he would be a complete loser with the other loser guy as his only friend. if we ignore the second season where a childhood friend pops in out of nowhere
>>
>>137302940
I imagined her being bitchy based on all the stuff I saw on /a/. What I didn't expect her was voice, I thought it was going to be way lower. It's still surprisingly pleasant.
>>
>>137303743

Chinatsu Akasaki is divinely talented. Watch Love Lab and Kill Me Baby if any of you have doubts. She needs more fucking work.
>>
>all this Rikka bashing

Retarded or not she was still easily the sexiest character in the show. Shinka is literally the embodiment of 3DPD and probably has a cunny wider than Palo Duro.
>>
>>137302940
Why is Kumin even in this show? She doesn't serve any purpose.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.