[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1454999313535.jpg (562KB, 1000x583px) Image search: [Google]
1454999313535.jpg
562KB, 1000x583px
Arc-V thread. Post best boy
>>
File: 1444856405690.png (163KB, 372x249px) Image search: [Google]
1444856405690.png
163KB, 372x249px
/a/ it’s time!
I mixed your lovely voices singing Hanate and now we’ll be singing Future Fighter(Tv Size).
All you have to do to join in on this vocalicious train wreck, is to submit yourself singing the song, you can upload it to vocaroo,sendspace,mediafire,picosong, anywhere that you like, just make sure I can download it.
Regarding on how to record:
> Make sure you have no background noise.
>Try to sing on time, and on pitch. If you can’t do both try at least on time.
>You can record using a free program like Audacity.
>If you want to sing both voices of the song, make two separate files, not one.
Post the link of your recording in the threads (I’ll be watching them) or send me via e-mail:
[email protected]
I’ll be accepting submissions until the end of the month or until we have 20 voices, whichever comes first.
I’ll deliver the final product a few days later after we reach our goal, on youtube.

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nogwczvc8AQ
Lyrics: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Future_fighter!

Make sure to BE ZA PERFECT
>>
>>137298641
>150 posts early
are you trying to get the threads kill?
>>
>>137298918
Sorry, I'm new. Now I know better
>>
>>137298970
wait till the thread hits bump limit and is on at least page 5.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>137298970
Wait until 500+ posts newfaggot.
Don't post threads until you know how it works.
>>
>>137299042
>calls someone a newfaggot
>bumps the thread anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (680KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
680KB, 2896x2896px
Reminder that Yuya is going to have Electrophobia by the end of this series.
Electrophobia: An exaggerated or irrational fear of electricity or receiving an electric shock, usually caused by external events (i.e. traumatic events) and can be traced back to a specific triggering event, usually a traumatic experience at an early age, or in this case, 14 years.
>>
Subs fucking where
>>
>>137299165
Monosubs is dragging their feet this week. QC guy is going to be fired, methinks.
>>
>>137299415
What exactly does QC do? I understand Quality Control, but what takes so long? I would guess that translation/timing would take the longest.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 700x1000px
Enjoy this sketch I'm never going to finish.
>>
>>137299165
>>137299415
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this.
I used to frequent these threads to see when they'd upload subs. Now it seems like episodes take longer to sub now and I assumed that they had a fallout or something.
>>
>>137299572
QC has to make sure the translations match the dialogue, the lipsync is spot-on, etc. It shouldn't take a week, which means QC guy is either dicking around or not doing his job properly.
>>
>>137299875
Which one is Mono himself? Translation?
>>
>>137300200
script
>>
>>137300200
He's the guy that does the script, now use the thread that's already up and let this one die instead of continuing to give everyone reasons why these threads need to stop being constant.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.