[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This didn't seemed forced at all. They first went through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

This didn't seemed forced at all. They first went through shock, then denial and lastly acceptance of the loss. This is not how it works in my chinese cartoons.

Dare I say this show, thus far, seems to be well written and directed. Damn.
>>
The death episode itself was pretty bad directed and almost made me give up but episode 5 turned out really good and redeemed it. Voice acting is also superb.
>>
>Two threads with the same pic
Nice.
>>137297925
I didn't really feel anything at the death, but damn me if seeing the protag break down wasn't sad.
>>
>>137297229
The first couple episodes weren't great but the last few have been excellent. Good voice acting, well directed, etc.

Plus Grimgar has some of the best fan service I've seen before. It's not forced or over the top, just enough to be pleasing.
>>
>you'll never hold yume tight
>>
>>137297960
This.

Manato dying didn't give me feels, the cast being utterly destroyed by it does.
>>
>>137299582

Fuck you. I came to /a/ specifically to bitch about the incredibly forced yurishit in the first episode. what was that fucking garbage? Disgusting.
>>
File: 252143543532.png (466KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
252143543532.png
466KB, 2560x1600px
>>137297229
That side boob peek tho.
>>
I think it'd be more enjoyable watching it in a marathon. Having to wait a week between episodes where nothing happens is kinda killing my interest.
>>
Most anime will throw a character death at you.
Make the MC cry and shout in the air, and then go on some episode long depression scene with at the end with a determined look going
>mada mada suyoku
And all that bullshit.

This handled it much more realistically. The shock was there, then instead of going through a depression fit, they were forced to move on.
Still bottling in all the emotions, but they knew they had go continue moving forward to live.

Finally breaking down in tears after realizing they'll never get back what they lost. It wasn't some epic speech told go the group while battling some super antagonist. It was them bawling like babies coming go terms with it.
10/10 LN picked up
>>
>>137302025
>Still ship them to this day
;_;
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.