[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Khara and Trigger gave up on making shitty anime and rejoined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: iRCyl.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iRCyl.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
Khara and Trigger gave up on making shitty anime and rejoined Gainax to revive it. Their first project after getting the band back together is a mass-crossover with all their original (and probably some of their adapted) anime.

what things you want to be a part of said anime?
>>
Memes.
>>
>>137283826
that's pretty much a given

this is a Gainax anime after all
>>
>>137283788
Nothing.
That sounds like the stupidest idea ever.
>>
Uru In Blue.
>>
>>137283788
Shinji as MC
Noriko as love interest
Simon as best friend/homolust
Canti as mascot
>>
It's a sequel to FLCL, starring a now 26 year old Naota working a shit, depressing office-job.

Weird Gainax shit happens, and in the end he flies away in the ship from the Daicon shorts with Ninamori.

Along the way he meets various Gainax characters, some real, some are just deluded cosplayers or something, and learns that just because real life is bad, he shouldn't let his imagination turn to shit or something. It's Gainax, the message isn't deep, you get the idea.
>>
File: tayakanoriko.gif (874KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
tayakanoriko.gif
874KB, 240x240px
>>137283933
>Shinji as MC
>Noriko as love interest
Oh boy, those two would actually really hit it off. Both cry and bunch, yearn for fatherly affection, and struggle with responsibility.
>>
>>137284815
>>137283933
Nadia stands in the background, seething.
>>
File: 1381855373399.jpg (253KB, 576x830px) Image search: [Google]
1381855373399.jpg
253KB, 576x830px
>>137283788
Shirotsugh Lhadatt and Nicola try to rape all the Gaianx girls, only to get themselves raped by Panty and Misato while Hobo Simon teaches Shinji how to hit on girls.
>>
>>137284815
Shinji and Simon are basically just clones of Noriko
>>
File: Takkun.jpg (7KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
Takkun.jpg
7KB, 352x240px
>>137283788
Takkun, maybe as an adult.
>>
Whatever it is it needs a 7 minute scene of the entire cast riding a giant elevator
>>
>>137283933
>Noriko is a dyke
>Shinji is a girl
Makes sense, actually.
>>
>>137283933
>first episodes
>MC and crew finds a mech and are surrounded by enemies
>Shinji panics
>Noriko tries to stay cool but doesn't know what to do
>Simon goes berserk and just start ripping the enemies apart

Simon will be the most competent one in the beginning, then Noriko, and Shinji at the end.
>>
>>137285407
More like
>Nono busts in and smashes everything with an Inazuma Kick
If you want a Gainax MC who gets shit done, Nono would probably be the first in line. Not necessarily doing the right or sensible thing, but still.
Haruko would do the same as well, if she counts as a protagonist.
>>
>>137284815

Noriko actually nuts up and gets shit done, Shinji sucks giant cocks and lets the world be destroyed. They're a horrible pairing and you should kill yourself. Only Satan could wish such an awful thing on the miracle that is Noriko.
>>
>>137285407

>implying Shinji would be the most competent at any point

He never actually does anything noteworthy. He just coasts off Yui and whenever he actually is in a position where he can't, he breaks down and lets the world end.
>>
File: 1380599336174.png (720KB, 1196x841px) Image search: [Google]
1380599336174.png
720KB, 1196x841px
>>137285649
>>137285596
>bitches be dissing my man Shinji
>>
>>137283933
>>137285085
>>137285552
>Canti gets busted up trying to save the kids
>they cry and get depressed
>find there's a person that can repair Canti
>it's adult Naota
>takes awhile to repair
>Canti's repair is complete
>Canti is repaired into Nono
>"I upgraded it to be more humanoid and based the appearance off of a past lover I had"
>>
>>137285596
Noriko is way more incompetent than Shinji but people give her a pass because she's a girl. Shinji fought angels countless times on the front lines, where he would feel every damage his EVA took. Meanwhile Noriko cried 100x more than Shinji and was too afraid to do shit for the majority of the series until she finally decided to get inside her OP gunbuster at the last minute and found out it was fucking easy. Shinji never let one of his comrades get killed due to incompetence, Noriko did
>>
>>137286020

>all this bait

Shinji always lost his balls whenever the going got tough and let Yui solve his problems for him. Noriko had nobody but herself to fall back on when the moment of truth came.

>Noriko cried 100x more than Shinji

That's because Shinji never cried, but he might as well have been every time he ran away from his problems like the tremendous pussy he is

>was too afraid to do shit for the majority of the series

No

> inside her OP gunbuster at the last minute

Yeah because Unit 01 isn't OP and Shinji never bitched out until the last second either

> found out it was fucking easy

No

>Shinji never let one of his comrades get killed due to incompetence

Who is Rei II? Who is Asuka?
>>
>>137286306
>Noriko had nobody but herself to fall back on when the moment of truth came.
Pretty sure Gunbuster had 2 pilots
>>
>>137286479

Noriko piloted it on her own when the ship was about to be destroyed, which was the moment of truth for her and her resolve.
>>
>>137285596
>>137285649
What about watching Eva before spouting bullshit ?
>>
>>137285017
Lhadatt would be the Cid of the series and would be the fucker that would send those guys into space
>>
>>137283788
>Their first project after getting the band back together is a mass-crossover

But this would kill Gainax for good. Even Pleiades was a better idea than yours.
>>
Nono, Lal'C, Ryuko, Satsuki, Rei, Asuka all in a high school SoL comedy.
>>
>>137283788
I just want more Abenobashi. Why did old gainax had to die!?
>>
>>137288317
I consider Abenobashi the only series that did the "escapism is bad" moral right
>>
>>137288317
I want more Hanamaru Kindergarten desu
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.