[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I rewatched Lain and last time I thought it was perfect this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: lain-is-a-bear.jpg (61KB, 730x720px) Image search: [Google]
lain-is-a-bear.jpg
61KB, 730x720px
So I rewatched Lain and last time I thought it was perfect this time I caught one flaw. The voice acting. Anyone else thought it was kind of weak? Lain's va wasn't really good at handling the scenes where she became more vocal and angry. Some of the side characters had weak voice acting all over like the old scientist guy or the boss of the men in black.
>>
You watched it in English, didn't you?
>>
well personally i thought it as awful
bored me out of my mind i dropped it halfway through the second episode
>>
>>137281118
Yeah, what else would I have watched it in?
>>
>>137281118
No. though I would rewatch certain scenes just to see how the english works. With it I had some different experiences. I felt the side roles were handled better but the VA for Lain herself was far worse. She seemed as if she was limiting her voice like as if her throat was tight and didn't want to increase her voice so to make a weird sound.
>>
Fuck you man, Kaori Shimizu is super moe.
>>
>>137281136
it's slow paced on purpose you doofus
>>
>>137281273
>Kaori Shimizu
What roles of her did you like?
>>
>>137281136
PLEB
L
E
B
>>
>>137281385
Lain's the cutest.
Then Akira in School Rumble, and Signum.
Also the fujo side character in Lucky Star whose name I can't remember.
>>
>>137282148
Well you see, all of those roles were later so she could have improved on her craft. On top of that I'd argue that all of those roles were easier ones to play or at least more typical for anime.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.