[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Director of "When Marnie Was There" next film may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: studio_ghibli_facts[1].jpg (48KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
studio_ghibli_facts[1].jpg
48KB, 1280x800px
Director of "When Marnie Was There" next film may be a Ghibli film

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/ap-interview-oscar-nominated-auteur-paints-solitary-spirit-36829474

>Miyazaki has announced his retirement, and it is unclear what the next Ghibli work may be. Yonebayashi declined to give details of his next project, but said it might be a Ghibli work. And his close ties with the studio were clear. Ghibli provided the tuxedo he will be wearing to the Oscars ceremony on Feb. 28.

There may be hope yet
>>
>>137280921
Didn't they let most of their staff go already?
>>
I'm sure they kept some on for Ghibli museum projects. Anyways, hiring more people would be easy for them. Any jap animator would love to work for ghibli. They actually pay well
>>
>>137281759
meant for
>>137281170
>>
File: 14519856413651.gif (2MB, 540x289px) Image search: [Google]
14519856413651.gif
2MB, 540x289px
>>137280921
>There may be hope yet

It's not like Ghilbi is gone. They are producing a new French animation movie. I'm sure they are simply going through a restructuring to find new replacement talent to lead new projects.
>>
They'll probably just do animation for whoever hires them like any other studio
>>
>>137283742
Can you throw like that underwater tho?
>>
>>137280921
don't play with my feelings
>>
>>137280921
> Only Yesterday
> Whispers of the Heart
> When Marnie Was there
> yfw when non-miyazaki's movies are the best ghibli movie
>>
>>137280921

>Ghibli
>shit

pick two
>>
>>137286577
Why do you feel the need to come post in this thread?
Fuck off, faggot.
>Ghibli provided the tuxedo he will be wearing to the Oscars ceremony on Feb. 28.
How is this related with him directing the next Ghibli movie?
>>
>>137284520
Yes, with practice but it's much more challenging than in air.
>>
>>137280921
>Marnie director
Fuck yes. He did a nice job with Marnie. Hoping for another bangin OST.
>>
>>137285745
>Whisper of the Heart
>non-Miyazaki
I love this meme
>>
>>137286936
>How is this related with him directing the next Ghibli movie?
I guess it's the author trying to imply they aren't defunct
>>
>>137280921
Doesn't Disney basically control everything Ghibli does anyway?
Who cares.
>>
>>137288506
>Doesn't Disney basically control everything Ghibli does anyway?
Does Ghibli know this?
More importantly, does Disney know?
>>
>>137286936
>How is this related with him directing the next Ghibli movie?
It kinda shows he's not completely detached from the studio.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.