[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did it all go so wrong? >index LN has been awful for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 41

Where did it all go so wrong?

>index LN has been awful for four straight volumes and the next one is following suit
>kamachi continuing to shit out worthless new characters while already existing ones like hamazura and accelerator are forced into shitty filler stories or are nowhere to be found
>railgun manga has been good but it's being carried by side characters and not the heroine
>neither have a third season in sight, both of which would cover the best parts of their series

This is a travesty. If no announcement comes in March or April with Heavy Object's end or the index anniversary it's all over.
>>
>>137273977
Given how its singer is retiring it really is pretty much over.
>>
>>137273977
Magic Gods.

The constant stream of one dimensional characters popping up.

The retarded powerlevels which skyrocketed WAAAAAY too early.

Kubomachi had the chance to develop this wonderful and diverse cast of interesting characters and then said "fuck that"
>>
>>137273977
Is it worth watching Index and Railgun? I mean is it worth the time or should I just stick to the LN and Manga because s3 never?
>>
>>137274173
You don't understand how his mind works, it's all part of his big plan anon you just wait.
>>
Kamachi is not able to challenge his writing flaws and he seems stuck churning mediocre books. He will always sell thanks to a decent fanbase, but I don't expect something more (like Index S3).
>>
>>137274442
It is, you'll have fun. Also, Railgun S is really good.
>>
File: Zashiki_Volume_8_Cover.jpg (99KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
Zashiki_Volume_8_Cover.jpg
99KB, 420x600px
It's pretty obvious if you read his afterwords.
Kamachi know Indexfags in Japan are mindless retards who will keep buying that shit regardless, so he half-ass all the Index volumes to get a paycheck and pour all his good ideas and talent to the novels he actually like writing. Which is why they're so, so superior
That said I don't think index got monogatari-tier bad at least. Also a 3rd season won't fix shit especially if it get the same level of QUALITY Heavy Object got
>>
>>137274879
Isn't Zashiki Warashi over though?
I dropped it because I hated it, so I don't know.
>>
>>137274934
It's over and how the fuck didn't you like it, it's a masterpiece.
>>
>>137274879
This looks so acurate it's sad. I want to read his others novels too but it became realy painful to read Index, what reason I have to read his others novels? Finish Index first like every other author did.
>>
>>137274934
Pretty sure it's over. wish there was more, I'm not sure if his next novels are going to be as good
>>
>>137274104
Stop trying to push this bullshit. We get it, you're sad she's retiring. That doesn't mean her retirement is somehow a bigger sign that S3 won't happen than the six years since S2.
>>
>>137274173
This is how I lost interest
It's hard to care about the story and bad guys much anymore when one can destroy the world a thousand times over in less than a second. I think he likes writing new characters too much.

I guess the typical 13 year old fan might eat that shit up but I sure don't. His writing has never been all that great but he had a pretty cool premise to start with.
>>
Threadly reminder that Kamisato was a mistake.
>>
File: heavyobject.jpg (222KB, 909x789px) Image search: [Google]
heavyobject.jpg
222KB, 909x789px
>>137274879

With all the time they've had, there is no reason for the third season to have Railgun S' standard of animation at minimum.
>>
>>137275247
>Sfx: Gather
Oh come on, that's just lazy.
Something like
>Fsshhh
would have worked fine
>>
File: 9h.jpg (76KB, 524x710px) Image search: [Google]
9h.jpg
76KB, 524x710px
>>137275241

Any character introduced after NT10 was a mistake, but this guy has a point.
>>
File: satenandfrenda.png (671KB, 878x1300px) Image search: [Google]
satenandfrenda.png
671KB, 878x1300px
>>137275241

Kamisato is the hero we deserve, but not the one we need.

>>137275286

I don't bother to change the little details in my meme edits.
>>
>>137274173
I think he realized that, that's why he killed off the Magic Gods.
>>
>>137274866
I've checked the ones at ny, but it seems that some are lacking the specials, where can i get the full?
>>
Even though fiamma was broken as shit atleast he had a cool unique ability, magic gods are hur dur i can do literally anything
>>
>>137274442
railgun is worth watching, index is not
>>
>>137275980
>railgun S is worth watching, index is not

Fixed.
>>
>>137276012
might as well watch the first season of railgun too
>>
>>137275980
so i'll skip index? wouldn't I be left in the dark or index and railgun aren't connected?
>>
>>137274173
>The constant stream of one dimensional characters popping up.
Pretty much that, which for me is what I associate with NT.

>>137274703
>Kamachi is not able to challenge his writing flaws and he seems stuck churning mediocre books
That's more a problem with the LN industry, things aren't based on their artistic merit but rather what sells. Miki has no reason to ever push Kamachi to do something creative unless he decides the series is tanking and it needs to be cut down.

>>137275051
>responding to autism
The tripfag posts the same shit at the start of every thread, they're a robot. Just filter them.

>>137276012
Neither of them are really worth watching, both series have dated terribly already and both suffer from adaptation problems.
>>
>>137276065

Index and Railgun are connected, but the two seasons of index we have aren't really that great.

Don't let that anon fool you though, it's still worth a watch.
>>
>>137276048
But then he'd drop the whole thing, shit is garbage as fuck. Not even talking about fillers shit like the level upper arc was just shit.

Don't really think it's necessary to watch anything before S.
>>
File: 1447581022572.jpg (277KB, 1170x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447581022572.jpg
277KB, 1170x900px
>>137273977
Don't know why people keep wanting to force Hamazura and Accelerator into the story. Most of the OT characters already had their development and stories concluded. If anything it's the new characters that need to be developed.

I'm genuinely excited for the next volume. actually like Kamisato. Meta talks with Touma are fucking great.
>>
>>137276120

>railgun
>dated terribly

Maybe the first season, but Railgun S is pretty good aside from that 8 episode anime-only arc. I'd watch railgun's first season just for S.
>>
>>137276123
thanks kind anon. gonna watch both then, it's gonna be a marathon.
>>
>>137276120
Railgun S first 16 episode is superior to sisters arc in the manga.

Art was so shit then.
>>
>>137276141

>Don't know why people keep wanting to force Hamazura and Accelerator into the story

Because they're both more interesting than Touma alone? Compare NT1 and NT5-7 to NT11-14, the former group is way better. Both of them have PLENTY of room for development.
>>
>>137276284
Yeah but what else are they going to do? Their storylines have already concluded and both of them are already living relatively in peace. Bringing them back just because you want them back isn't a good reason.

Most people thought NT1 was garbage though. Mugino and Accelerator vs Kakine was cool and all but the best part about NT5-6 was the Magic Side conflict. Hamazura was kind of cool in NT7 but Accelerator did jack shit in it.
>>
>Great
NT9
>Good
NT5, NT6, NT7
>Average
NT10, NT14
>Mediocre
NT8, NT11,
>Shit
NT1, NT2, NT3, NT4, NT12, NT13

NT overall was a mistake.
>>
>>137277619
>NT11
>not the shittiest of them
>>
>>137273977
It was awful from the very beginning.
>>
>>137273977
Not enough Accelerator.

Captcha: Nelson ONE WAY
>>
>>137277619

>NT1
>Pretty much a filler volume

Makes sense, it's only reasonable to go back to this kind of volume after WW3, Kamachi would have kept Touma "dead" for a little longer though"

>NT2
>HEY REMEMBER THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM THAT WAS FUCKING ENDGAME OF PART 1? HERE HAVE ANOTHER MADE JUST BECAUSE, HAHA AREN'T YOU HYPED?

It crashed and burned that very moment. Gremlin was shit (props to Thor and Kagun, but they didn't feel very attached to Gremlin to begin with), Othinus was OK then became shit come at me waifufags and magic gods were simply shit outside of their designs. Not-Touma is the shiniest and newest shit.

Rhinoceros Beetle arc was fine.
>>
>>137280474
>Rhinoceros Beetle arc was fine.

Fuck off it wasn't, beetle is a shitty character and Kakine getting fucked over like that in his comeback after all that wait was a joke.

Fuck you kamachi for only trying to develop accel instead of the better antagonist with a more intresting ability.
>>
>>137280570

Kamachi wrote himself into a corner, Kakine was just too broken with his ability, so in order to keep "Muh Accelerator" strong he had to make Kakine redeem himself out of nowhere.

The ending of becoming Kakine himself was lame, but I liked Beetle himself as a sentient construct. Could have made for a good tearjerker if he had died from being isolated from the dark matter network for too long.
>>
>>137273977

>NT10 was bad

Why do people keep saying this?
>>
>>137280800

>Othinus implodes as a character
>The pure retardation of the Mikoto chapter
>Mini Othinus ending cop out
>>
>>137273977
Someone with magic didnt just make Accel's insides turn into jelly.
>>
>>137280800
>>137280969
Adding to this.

>Accel and Touma confrontation was shit
>The amount of times Touma could have been captured but the whole volume was written in a way the enemy was acting retarded as shit

>Crippled Touma actually winning against a fully fit Thor

>Even after that shitty ending Othinus got off free while fiamma has to remain on the run

If I recall it was also the volume that introduced more shitty magic gods.
>>
>>137280800

>final fight broadcast to the entire world

Had to take a break from Index because of the sheer stupidity.
>>
>>137273977
I tried reading the Index LNs and they were shit from the get go. Literally the only half decent LN I have ever read was Spice and Wolf, and even that wasn't that engaging because of all the medieval mercantilism bullshit. Is there such a thing as a good LN, or is it just the shit factory for testing a story's sales before making it into an anime?
>>
>>137281372

Oh man, I had forgotten about that corny fucking shit.

>Yeah let's forgive this worldwide terrorist because she's sad, look at that boy he's sad too :(

If you absolutely HAD to keep Othinus alive (which is dumb too) the least you could do is pretend to the world that she died.
>>
>>137274993
I've only read Heavy Object, Zashiki and Waltraute but they were all a lot of fun since there were consistent main character banter since they're always in groups. Index's main characters don't really interact all that much since it's usually Touma on his own getting involved and the series tends to get stale due to it.
>>
>>137275943
>magic gods are hur dur i can do literally anything
Except for the part where the only one that could do anything was Othinus and she stuck to odin match in her fight. The rest got nerfed out of reality warping.
>>
Othinus getting away with everything is shit. Magic gods were shit. Touma being super speshul snowflake and center of everything is shit. Mikoto being a retarded "love interest" is shit. Nearly all the new characters are shit
>>
Regarding Othinus: I hate how you can't dislike her without huge walls of texts from her fans telling you how you didn't "read the novel correctly" if you somehow came away from it disliking or even hating her. And if you're not accused of ~*~not reading correctly~*~ because you dislike her, you're accused of being a shallow butthurt shipper of another girl, usually Mikoto but not necessarily.

Guess what? It's entirely possible to have great reading comprehension AND /not/ be a vapid waifushipper of some other girl and still dislike or outright hate Othinus.
>>
I don't think things are as bad as you guys are saying.

I haven't noticed any remarkable decrease in quality.
>>
File: 047g.jpg (57KB, 415x440px) Image search: [Google]
047g.jpg
57KB, 415x440px
Heavy Object should get another season before index.
>>
The whole "it's your fault someone is evil for cutting them off" thing doesn't sit right with me.

On one hand, I get refusing to make an effort to show empathy and understanding can make a huge difference to someone's behavior.

But it almost sounds like it's advocating making sure no one takes full responsibility for their actions and pawning off blame on other people, even in cases where no one else was to blame, such as Othinus.

Own your shit.
>>
File: 201509271435173d5.jpg (97KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
201509271435173d5.jpg
97KB, 640x800px
Purple is my way of life.
>>
File: fre06.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fre06.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>137285235

Your dedication is admired, kanzakifag.
>>
So can we assume Roberto Katze got elected by being a Hispanic version of Trump?
>>
>>137273977
Othinus didnt cease to exist after Touma touched her.
>>
File: 435467.jpg (33KB, 426x458px) Image search: [Google]
435467.jpg
33KB, 426x458px
>>137285441

>that entire hawaii arc

I feel like kamachi was on something when he was writing that clusterfuck.
>>
>>137274173
The only thing that can save the powerlevel contest at this point is some crazy ass reset.

Honestly I would be fine overlooking the biggest assgrab in history if it just scaled down the power levels by like 90%
>>
>>137285527
I thought that was the point of Harem Rejector showing up from nowhere to erase all the magical gods.
>>
>>137285162
Similarly, I don't think Accelerator is completely to blame for the Sisters, but I extremely dislike how he seems to blame Mikoto for it. I can see that being how he really feels, but I suspect he was probably bullshitting because it doesn't make sense outside of him bullshitting to keep his distance from her. Mikoto seeming to agree she's to blame too is even more irritating
>>
>>137285441
He made magic real.
>>
>>137285605
Accelerator only said she's partly to blame though, which is kinda true in sense she is the one who gave them permission to mess around with her DNA.

Then again i doubt a kid has much choice.
>>
>>137286120
True. I imagine he's spouting nonsense because he probably has a lot of repressed and conflicting thoughts and feelings about Mikotobthat he has no desire to/intentions of acknowledging or addressing.
>>
SEASON 3 WHEN?
>>
File: accelkun.jpg (204KB, 890x683px) Image search: [Google]
accelkun.jpg
204KB, 890x683px
>>137286493

After Zashiki Warashi and Heavy Object: Top Gun Loli edition.
>>
>>137286319
Him having repressed thoughts/feelings about Mikoto and having no intentions of dealing with it makes a lot of sense.

Think about it. It took so much for him to admit he cares for the clones. He would have no emotional energy left to admit or even begin to acknowledge his feelings should logically grow to include the person who is the very reason the clones exist at all.

Basically, he can't care about Mikoto but he can't NOT care about her.
>>
File: mik.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mik.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>137286493

>people still have hope for season 3

give up while you're ahead anon
>>
Everyone BUT Touma will end up in a relationship of some sort (romantic or otherwise). It will be so satisfying to see shipping autists of all girls get BTFO when Touma ends up all alone
>>
>>137285441
He already told us he got all his votes through his charisma. He's pretty much all talks who somehow manages to still play a role.
>>
File: 3r35.png (2MB, 2911x2341px) Image search: [Google]
3r35.png
2MB, 2911x2341px
>>137288326

>tfw even GUTS gets a waifu

If his counterpart Ollerus has one so should he, it's just a question of who.
>>
>>137274173

Rather than Kihara+Crowley, we could have had Fiamma spearing meteor High Priest at the end of the volume but Kamachi made him job like a bitch halfway through

Feels bad man
>>
>>137273977
>>railgun manga has been good but it's being carried by side characters and not the heroine

Sales went down because of that.
>>
>>137274173
Heresy!
Behead those who insult Supreme Writer Kamachi.
>>
>>137290653

It's not terrible, since I fucking love characters like GUTS, Misaki, Frenda, etc. getting shit done.

But it's called railgun for a reason, and all mikoto has done so far is get bailed out by Touma and Co. I want her to kick ass like when she put on the cap and was destroying the labs.
>>
>>137289591
GunhaxSaiai or what?
I can't think of any girl with enough GUTS to meet his expectations.
>>
File: kinu.jpg (39KB, 480x678px) Image search: [Google]
kinu.jpg
39KB, 480x678px
>>137290822

Yeah she needs something to do besides bullying Umidori. Maybe we can call it super guts.
>>
>>137276165
And guess what? Nipon doesn't likes Railgun S but they liked everything after episode 16.
>>
>>137274993
>Waltraute
One shot, pretty good and solid.

>HO
Literally Two and a Half Men in the military

>ZW
Alpha protagonist that can carry his own series, even if Mai and Hayabusa aren't even half interesting as the MC. Also he isn't a virgin.

>Blood Sign
>Take the most Daihasesa tier of boring and tedious exposition through the whole first volume of the first volume, defeat some scrubs saving one dimensional side girls in the process, best girl appears only at the end.

It's so bad it's been picked up, dropped, and picked up by different translators.
>>
>>137280474
>>HEY REMEMBER THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM THAT WAS FUCKING ENDGAME OF PART 1? HERE HAVE ANOTHER MADE JUST BECAUSE, HAHA AREN'T YOU HYPED?
That wasn't even the point of the volume you dipshit, it was about gathering the protagonist and explaining them that they're at the center of the story.

Gremlin saying hi was just a plot tease Kamachi usually pulls at the end of every fucking time

>Rhinoceros Beetle arc was fine.
It was shit m8, it was the moment Kakine become a joke inside the series, he didn't even got a proper character development.

Just a
>Maybe Kakine was like that in the past but fuck his back story
>let's make this the new Kakine
>and have him job on his place
>>
Suprised long term fans aren't sick of this series yet.
>>
>>137291590
>it was about gathering the protagonist and explaining them that they're at the center of the story.
When was the last time Accelerator or Shiage were relevant?
>>
>>137277619
NT1 was actually good for a new start, it had Accel and Shiage doing their shit after cooling their heads down after WW3.

Then Touma came and ruined the perfectly good mood with his plot armor.

NT2 was just exposition and Gremling being mentioned, just filler.

NT10 was mediocre by how it was handlded, and I'm not even taking into consideration what became of Othinus.

NT14 was Kamachi fixing the mess himself made with hyping magic gods only to get rid off because he had no idea how to use them.

>nerf Magic Gods
>shit they're still powerful
>nah, better tell them to fuck off
>use a another new character for this

>NT overall was a mistake.
I can agree with this.
>>
>>137291590

Accelerator and Hamazura being there was completely pointless and most of the volume was purely exposition. Whiel it was neat that they learned what the fuck was going on, their stories were fucking done already.

The Star of Bethlehem copy was simply a show of powerlevel shit. Of the countless ways Gremlin could have shown themselves, Kamachi picked the one that practically screamed at you "These guys can do the same thing as the antagonist from the biggest previous arc, they're the real deal!"
>>
>>137286120
>asking a child below ten who has no rational sense of judgement
That was what retarded, that would mean her parents are the ones approving or that they did it right away without her approval, isn't like they can't get her DNA by other means.
>>
>>137291797
>The Star of Bethlehem copy was simply a show of powerlevel shit. Of the countless ways Gremlin could have shown themselves, Kamachi picked the one that practically screamed at you "These guys can do the same thing as the antagonist from the biggest previous arc, they're the real deal!"
It didn't felt like it when just one person was able to take it down its defense, and it jobbed to a cheap ass spell.

>>137291701
It doesn't matter now volumes after but when it was back then.
>>
>>137291614
You don't see those people because they probably already stopped following the series altogether.

I doubt regular people nowadays were here for the first season of Railgun, let alone the first season of Index.
>>
I'm really annoyed by how hamazura and accelerator have been tossed aside and only show up for irrelevant scenes now.

I know their escaping the darkness story concluded but if he can shit out new characters and whatnot it shouldn't have been hard to start a new story for them.

It's far too late at this point, I'm just waiting for season 3 so they get their time.
>>
Last volume was great.
Kamisato did literally nothing wrong.
>best part of their series
SISTERs arc was the best part of Railgun.
>>
>>137291477
>not liking Hayabusa
You monster.
>>137274879
But yeah, Zashiki Warashi is so better that it makes me incredibly sad that it ended.
>>
>>137291950
I'm still here, always. It' just don't post often and I'm not complaining everytime.
>>
>>137291950
Most of the actual Raildex posters were brought in by Railgun S. Pre-Index II oldfags are a minority now.
>>
>>137275473
Wait wait wait wait
new chapter?
Translation when?
Did she kill the Sniper-chan already?
>>
>>137292056
Hayabusa isn't the problem, Enbi is. But seeing how she is part of the team she makes it boring.

>>137292056
Better let it be a good memory of a good series rather than having to see how it becomes shit as the time goes on.
>>
>>137291991
A lot of Index's uniqueness and charm was the multiple stories going on a once. Didn't like Touma? Bet you'd like Accelerator or Hamazura. Didn't like one of them? You'd probably like Touma to begin with. And it was awesome if you could like all three, even if you had a favorite. Now you're pretty much screwed if you don't like Touma and asspulls
>>
>>137292094
Most of the original fans are animesuki fags and they're as you can see, dead or banned.
>>
>>137281547
LNs are eternally testing grounds
>>
>>137292212
>OT became interesting since vol.13.
>which is where Accelerator become officially part of the plot
>Vol.15 spics it up with Shiage after being hinted from OT13.5
Since then it became an awesome ride all the way til NT1.
Then the series become
>Sucking Touma's normal dick you can find anywhere: The Show.
>>
>>137292212

It was great seeing Accel and Hamazura keeping Academy City relevant while Touma went balls deep into magic territory in Europe. Everything in NT1 pointed at this trend continuing but lol nope, let's all go to Hawaii.
>>
>>137292250
There's also older fans that didn't come here OR animesuki when they first got into the series 5-6 years ago.
>>
>>137292366
>>137292372
Yeah, I agree with all of this. I'm hoping NT15 has surprise Accelerator or ends with him showing up and/or implications he's about to have a turn.
>>
>>137292250
Well, Index S1 wasn't that popular here. It was Railgun that made the franchise popular and established the fanbase in /a/, first by doing the scanlation of the Railgun manga and then js06 starting to translate the novels in the middle of Index II, with lots of OC and inner jokes sprinkled throughout. Most of those people are long gone.
>>
>>137292096
>Translation when?
When we get raws. In other words, never.
>>
I hope Kamachi is going to have Touma be unable to solve whatever problem the little sister and Kakeru are undoubtedly going to have and use him to direct them to a different character who can help. Easy way to make others relevant and introduce Kamisato to others
>>
When was the last time Stiyl did something?
>>
>>137273977
I just started watching Index and that one fucking autist ruined the show for me, every time the MC says his one liner i get reminded of him, someone please post it
>>
>>137293246
KONO SAKI KARA ORE NO KENKA DA!
>>
File: 10612.jpg (82KB, 960x892px) Image search: [Google]
10612.jpg
82KB, 960x892px
>>137293476
>KONO SAKI KARA ORE NO KENKA DA
>>
File: 7ygb.png (149KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
7ygb.png
149KB, 640x360px
>>137293054

Whenever the last raildex thread was, but it's the same thing he always does.
>>
A show about low level magicians and low level espers with more male characters would be better
>>
>>137286493
Why would anyone allow a mass mind controlling sociopath to live?
>>
>>137293246
Reminder that NT is a glorified rip off from Strike The Blood's Feast for the Observers Arc.
>>
>>137294101
She's got nice tits.
>>
>>137273977
>index LN has been awful for four straight volumes
people still reading this shit?
>>
Power levels got waaaay too high
>>
File: You keep using that word....jpg (55KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
You keep using that word....jpg
55KB, 500x420px
>>137294101
>sociopath
>>
Saten and Frenda are singlehandedly saving Raildex
>>
>>137294249
which one came out first?
>>
>>137294249
what
>>
File: 1455062256110.png (229KB, 407x366px) Image search: [Google]
1455062256110.png
229KB, 407x366px
Since we're straight out of things to discuss:
Maon Kurosaki > Mami Kawada

Let's hear anyone try to deny it
>>
File: fredance.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
fredance.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>137294463

That is true. Now if we could just get the raws and finally see spaghetti sniper get her ass kicked.
>>
>>137294882
STB4 was released way bebore WW3
>>
>>137294463
Frenda is shit and so is Saten.
>>
>>137295149
Poor Sniper-chan.
She just wanted some friends.
When she finally has people asking her to hang out, BAM, SLUTEN had to fuck things up.

And now she'll die because the Whore of Academy City can't keep her curiosity in check.
>>
File: 1454990544925.jpg (189KB, 1035x1803px) Image search: [Google]
1454990544925.jpg
189KB, 1035x1803px
>>137295206

Get out with your shit taste.
>>
Frenda a shit.
>>
>>137295682
THICK
H
I
C
K
>>
File: 1452835796367.png (1MB, 1280x681px) Image search: [Google]
1452835796367.png
1MB, 1280x681px
Better get the photoshop ready, from that NT15 info it looks like we're getting a new member.
>>
>>137294463
Didn't the new chapter come out weeks ago? Where are the translations?
>>
File: iuy8.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
iuy8.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>137296031

No raws yet.
>>
>>137274442
I've watched both and enjoy both
I'm now transitioning to the LNs
>>
>>137296650

get a box of tissues for volume 15, there is a chance your favorite girl gets BTFO
>>
>>137295794
what was the nt15 info?
>>
Accelcucks still mad I see.
>>
File: 5139l.jpg (142KB, 888x741px) Image search: [Google]
5139l.jpg
142KB, 888x741px
>>137296772

>After the fight, Touma and Kakeru meet up at the same school canteen holding a menu. A half naked raincoat girl appears in the city, she's the little sister that even Kakeru fears.

Interpret that how you will.

>>137296801

It's less of accel fans and more of anyone who isn't a toumafag.
>>
I'm still waiting for Unlucky to make another chapter.
>>
File: 1453508642446.jpg (91KB, 610x357px) Image search: [Google]
1453508642446.jpg
91KB, 610x357px
Does Aleister even have a chance against the esper who controls EACH and EVERY vector?
>>
>>137296899
well thats a weird start even tho after all that fighting
>>
>>137297072
Aleister has Meme Controller. Trumps vectors every time.
>>
>>137297072

He'd pull out some high level magic. I'm sure he'd have a countermeasure for some freak level 6 accelerator that might be able to do what you described.
>>
>>137298064
>level 6 accelerator
I am talking level 5 Accelerator.
>>
File: 1454989538080.jpg (523KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1454989538080.jpg
523KB, 2400x2400px
>fun and/or interesting characters like thor, gunha, fiamma, kakine, etc. have been made irrelevant or have been shit on by kamachi
>all we have now is meta harem arguments and imouto fetish pandering coming soon
>>
Was giving true Gremlin the most retarded character designs intentional?
>>
File: 3711602-3776614747-Index.jpg (236KB, 1321x1920px) Image search: [Google]
3711602-3776614747-Index.jpg
236KB, 1321x1920px
>>137299696

Fuck, I'm glad someone brought this up because it was just on my mind. Othinus' design was alright but the other three were straight up comical.

It was hard to take them seriously compared to guys like Acqua and Kakine. Good thing they were taken out quick so I don't have to endure seeing them again.
>>
>>137297072
Even if Aleister for some reason could not win a fair fight against Accelerator, which is likely impossible in and of itself, I am 100% certain he has ways to make the fight unfair such as disabling Accelerator's powers or gaining complete and total control of him. Unless Accelerator has the ultimate blessing of "Touma wants Aleister defeated so it's going to happen" he won't win against Aleister
>>
File: 1454308705164.jpg (475KB, 1499x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1454308705164.jpg
475KB, 1499x2048px
>the coming railgun chapters might prove that frenda was innocent depending on measure heart's involvement

It'd relieve us of some shitposting, but I have a feeling that the half naked raincoat wearing imouto is going to take its place.
>>
>>137273977
>awful for 4 straight volumes
I'll give you NT11, but the rest have ranged from average to good
>>
Link to download the latest NT volume?
>>
File: 1453489647433.jpg (23KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1453489647433.jpg
23KB, 330x327px
>>137300240
>He thinks Accelerator can lose
Accelerator stomps everyone including Onii-sama
>>
Guys, I know the little bit of info we have now makes the volume sound bad. Trust me, I acknowledge the volume has huge potential for being awful. But there's still far too much we don't know about it to judge it as legitimately bad just yet.
>>
>>137300760
I agree that Aleister deserves a particularly painful reverse blood flow for his bullshit to everyone, but realistically it's just not happening. Aleister can take on magic gods and escape with nothing but burns. He's not letting his own creation end him so easily.
>>
>>137300922
To be fair, those "burns" included missing half his body, but to a guy like Aleister you can still shrug it off.
>>
>>137300760
>>137300922
>Accelfags
kek
>>
>>137301277
I am literally saying he can't win against Aleister. Why are you labeling me as a delusional Accelfag?
>>
Why are all the characters girls

I get it, you need the waifubait. But almost every single character, and there are a million, are girls.

Just stop with the girls for a second
>>
>>137294456
>uses and abuses others for gain and amusement
>LITERALLY mind controls people for fun

And she is fat
>>
File: 756g.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
756g.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>137301380

I think that's why characters like hamazura and gunha are more popular than they would be normally.

Quite a few antagonists are girls too, which surprised me when I was getting into the series.
>>
>>137301517
Gunha is a faggot and is only there because accel was made way way way too powerful
>>
>>137301380
And nearly all of them either straight up worship Touma or you can some retarded sounding argument for them joining the girls that want his dick.

The only girls I can think of that absolutely cannot be linked to Touma in any way without being a retarded troll is Item and Fremea.
>>
>>137301380
>gee, why are most characters female in a battle shounen/harem light novel aimed at male teenagers
>>
File: bdw.jpg (180KB, 618x900px) Image search: [Google]
bdw.jpg
180KB, 618x900px
>>137301564

>Gunha is a faggot

I don't mind baiting but there are some lines that were not meant to be crossed.
>>
File: Sogiita.Gunha.full.1491580[1].jpg (157KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Sogiita.Gunha.full.1491580[1].jpg
157KB, 700x990px
>>137301564
Sounds like you need some guts! I'll be happy to provide.
>>
File: 1454530987489.gif (967KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454530987489.gif
967KB, 500x500px
>>137301277
>he thinks Accelerator isn't the strongest
>>
>>137301701
>>137301856
>I'm super unlimited power and can do anything and I'm basically rock lee

Dumb. Faggot. Not interesting at all. No limits so whats the point of him
>>
Why do people read this for harem antics? It's quite honestly the most boring and poorly done aspect of this series because there are so many girls that outright have feelings for Touma or are hinted to. No girl has gotten any progress that feels natural. No girl feels completely right as the winner. I imagine reading this series specifically for harem antics would be the equivalent of blue balls.
>>
Why does Misaka not execute enemies when she routinely throws giant girders or iron sand swords or railgun blasts at people while in a fight any of which could kill very easily
>>
File: ss43.png (486KB, 808x452px) Image search: [Google]
ss43.png
486KB, 808x452px
>>137302112

>expecting any better from the girl that tried to save fucking mugino of all characters right after their fight
>>
>>137302199
But I mean she threw a boulder at Mugino so she fully expected her to die.

But afterwards nothing. It's retarded.
>>
File: rock-lee[1].png (137KB, 576x741px) Image search: [Google]
rock-lee[1].png
137KB, 576x741px
>>137301934
>basically Rock Lee
>Who is one of, if not the, best character in it's respective show

You're entitled to your shit opinion.

Lee has more guts than you.
>>
>>137302325
Except Lee has limits and has to sacrifice to win. Meanwhile Gunha does anything because lol why not
>>
>>137302292
Mikoto holds back on volatge or attacks if she thinks it'll kill people. She's said as much, she doesn't iron sand random Skill Outs for example, she probably expected it to hurt but not kill a fellow level 5.
>>
>>137302397
She didn't know who mugino was or what her power was. And she came at Touma with a fucking sword. She is a spastic
>>
>>137302395

>Gunha has no limits

Did you not read the railgun daihaseisai arc? He's got his limits. But I'll give you this, for someone who can move and fight like a saint he shows up in barely any fights at all compared to the others.
>>
>>137302477
Touma negates literally every attack she ever throws at him, you can hardly blame her for thinking she doesn't have to hold back. I don't remember the details of the Mugino fight but didn't she introduce herself by blasting through a wall? Regardless she had just been fighting Frenda and knew she was with her, so similar levels of power would logically be fine.

Honestly even if a level 0 got smacked by a rock I'd bet Heaven Canceller could fix them.
>>
>>137302564
She was attacking Touma with an iron sand sword. The very fact of beating him means slicing him with her vibrating sword.
>>
>>137302724
Maybe she can feel the touch of his skin through the sand using her esper ability and was planning on pulling back the moment it pierces his skin.
>>
>>137302477
She is spastic and weird.

She attacks Touma, but at the same time doesn't expect it to work, and the few times it does work (like when Touma lets it happen) she panicks, which means she doesn't want to actually hurt him.
>>
>>137303493

the term you're looking for is tsundere, friend
>>
>>137295794
>How to ruin an image 101
>>
>>137304274

The fact that he rejects harems already makes him a pretty cool guy, but we'll see if NT15 gives him more credentials to be worthy of a spot.
>>
       (⌒)'⌒ヽ `て人_)(   人   ⌒^(_ ノ   ○    )(
            /⌒ ○   '⌒)  _) `⌒^  `⌒`ー'⌒しヘ__人   人ノ
         (      、ノ 人_,ノ   |               \ 'ー'  \
      (⌒^しヘ.__ノし  /    | |      |    |     ヽ ∨ハ⌒\
       )ノ⌒)人_)   / |    | |      |    |   |   i | 八
        (⌒。⌒)_ノ /   |  |._|    | |  \  |  /|⌒ |   │ |   \
        (_人_)/  | ! |/|八⌒ 八|\  ∨l_,/└─ ─L | | 丶  \
.        しJ |   l | 八 | 」\」 ヽ    ̄   '´         |.| ト  \ ̄
            | |   八   、|_≫そ弌ミ       _,,二.    レ∨Y'\  \
            | |i   /\ 爪  _)しハ        '~´ ̄`ヾ  ! )人  \ ̄
          V八  |人(ハ\ 弋.:::ソ              j_/  \ ̄
           /\|\トー∧           ′     /// ,′ \厂
            /   八   (´ ∨//    __, 、       /  \厂  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
            ̄ ̄/ /レヘ  、    {/::::::::::: }      イ  厂  < Raildex is shit.
             ´ ̄  厶 ∧  '>   \:::: _ノ   イ /|/|ノ     \______
                     \ } ,} ∨`)>  _ -=升 ∨
                 (⌒丶/ 厶ィ|     |! \ ___
                ( ̄`ヽ `∨/ノ     {.  )      `ヽ、
                 ( ̄ ヽ } ,}(  ,,.. -┬…‐y′      / /\
               /ハヽ _}_ノ´/ `'く   │ //        // ノヘ
                / \_}     イ     \    //      // /}   '.
            {   \/   /ニ=-  .,,_\|/  __,// / /   }
>>
File: 576.jpg (208KB, 888x717px) Image search: [Google]
576.jpg
208KB, 888x717px
>>137304492

>not "raildex a shit, sage"

you tried
>>
File: Hamazura.png (744KB, 643x754px) Image search: [Google]
Hamazura.png
744KB, 643x754px
>we will never see operator hamazura animated

Shit hurts.
>>
>>137304492
Uiharu would never say something so rude.
>>
Honestly the best thing Kamachi can do is end this series with Touma disappearing/ascending to godhood to make a world similar to the happy world in NT9. It probably wouldn't be exactly like it but would have the same general "everyone is happy and no one has to suffer".

The fact that he's made such a big deal of Not!!!!! Wanting!!!!!!!!! That!!!!!!!!! makes me believe that's exactly what will happen. Honestly, him becoming some kind of godlike figure and making a happy world would be the ultimate "I want everyone smiling in the end" thing that he is for.
>>
  /  、 .    / ̄ ̄ /   >    ヽ  \
                i  / × /⌒) + /   /⌒)  +`  ┐
                |   i  %    ∠ノ  /⌒Y   /  |
                |   |   +(/   /  ×   /) x. |
               | . .-‐…: 7: ̄「: /i: :r‐-. .∠_    |    |
            /_,ノ: ´:.:斗:‐ : / 、/^}:,ハ:.:|__:_: : : : : `: . .__|    |
             '⌒Y.:.: : :.i |:|.:/ /|: /  /  Ⅵハ: :|`}: :.i: : : : :.    |        >>Raildex a shit
| |:! : |:i:|ハ{/j/' j/          Ⅵハ:.:|: : : : : \   . Sage
            从: :|从 x=≠ミ       ____  Ⅵ:|: :.「 ̄⌒ヽ
           ,   iⅥ: :.            ^⌒ヾ  从ハ{     |
.          /    :| : : :.       '          i : : |      |
         /   /: |.: :.: :.               八: :|      |
.        /   /:.: :|: : :.人    V  ¬     イ:| : : |      |
       /   /.:.: :.:|: : : :|个    ー-一'    イ:.:|:.| : : |      〉
.      /   /: : : : :|: : : :| | 、i>        ≦}.: : : :.:| : : |    ∨
       ′   厶-‐…l|: : : :| ヽ  ー -==-一' /\: : :| : : |     丶
        __/⌒ヽ   |: : : :|   \      /i  | ` | : : |
     i   /  \  \ |: : : :|    ト  __ /  ,  ,   | : : |      |
     |  ,    丶.  |: : : :|    \      /  /    | : : |       |

>>
>>137305372
The fact he whats everyone happy but only if it's after they've suffered and he's punched someone for making them suffer is ridiculous.

Making a world where they never suffered in the first place is fake and awful and makes them tropical fishes but he's totally for them being tropical fishes because he's punched the source of their suffering? Explain that logic.

It almost sounds like he's saying "Yes I want you smiling but only after you've cried enough" even if that's not what he means at all.

I can see that twisted logic snapping on him and him going the "make a world where everyone was always happy" route
>>
File: darkmattertears.jpg (372KB, 970x960px) Image search: [Google]
darkmattertears.jpg
372KB, 970x960px
>>137280570
>>137291590

Excuse my meme edits, I have too much time on my hands today.
>>
>first arc
>grimdark story involving a girl on the run who's being used by the church and has to have her memory erased constantly
>every arc from then on features an incredibly unlikable love interest who is a massive spoilt brat, index being spoilt and leeching off touma and touma punching opponents in the face as they stand still like morons even though he has the strength and physique of a teenager that doesn't exercise
>>
Where can I download all volumes of Index ?
I've been wanting to read that for a while , but never found any.
>>
>>137305787

It's literally the first link if you google "to aru majutsu no index pdf".

Alternatively you can read them online at baka tsuki.
>>
>>137305757
Touma shouldn't be as strong as say a teen who works out, plays sports, wrestles or does any kind of martial arts but he's not exactly too skinny, too fat, or somehow lazy or unhealthy. He should be average at best. Physically stronger than Accelerator was at his first appearance sure but not stronger than Tsuchimikado or any Dark side teen whose physical strength might mean the difference between living and dying
>>
>>137306635
Tsuchimikado is able to beat Touma. Touma isn't that strong, he just fights people who have and rely on magic or esper powers which are some of the most powerful things on the planet. His only power is making that power nothing.
>>
>>137306635
Touma supposedly is somewhat physically fit due to all the times he has to run for his life due to fukou da, and has somewhat decent street fighting experience/skill due to fights with Skill Outs and thugs, also due to fukou da.
>>
>>137306635
AC drugs gave him some poison resistance, who knows what also gave him?
>>
>>137306867
I don't think they actually did anything to Touma. From the conversation between Touma's and Mikoto's moms it seemed like they had done stuff to Mikoto but just sat Touma in a room and didn't do anything.
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.