[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know Goku never had any formal education and is supposed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Counting is hard.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Counting is hard.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I know Goku never had any formal education and is supposed to be a bit dim, but why did Super make him a literal retard?
>>
>>137270613
He is literally retarded in any aspect other than fighting and fishing.
>>
>>137270613
look at pro boxers, they're dumb as rocks
>>
Too many blows to the head
>>
>>137270613
He was always retarded.
>>
Didn't Roshi teach Goku all this basic shit?
>>
>>137271223
>Expecting Toriyama to remember that
>>
>>137270613
>I know Goku never had any formal education
He kinda did when trained with master roshi, im pretty sure he is elementary level.
>>
Gohan (his adopted grandfather) dropped him on his head, into a canyon. He has been a retard since the very beginning.
>>
Damn that QUALITY is insane
>>
File: 1453379705343.jpg (115KB, 1600x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1453379705343.jpg
115KB, 1600x1093px
>>137271984
I wanted to say "it's not that bad", then I realized I only think that because the first few episodes of Super horribly lowered my standards for this show.
>>
>>137272036
Looks pretty abstract and artistic t b h
>>
>>137272231
this
>>
>>137272420
>Implying Super wasn't Toriyama's idea
This isn't GT mate.
>>
>>137270613
Flanderization.

Toriyama, or whoever's in charge of Super, forgot Roshi gave Goku basic education when he was training with Krillin.

Super a shit though, don't see why his surprises you.
>>
>>137272862
Super is bad, but I never expected this. Fucking hell, he's complaining about NUMBERS in a formula as simple as x + y = 13. Literally a child could understand this shit.
>Inb4 that's the target audience
Wouldn't surprise me, this obviously isn't for the old fans.
>>
Did I just watch a shit dub or Goku actually confirmed that he and Vegeta would become Vegito again if needed?
HYPED, BASED VEGITO
>>
>>137270757
It isn't the 1970s anymore, anon.
>>
>>137273720
Kibito Kai defused by a wish to Porunga. So its possible they can defuse afterwards.
>>
Have you never watched Dragon Ball before? Goku is always an idiot in anime filler, and Super is 100% filler. Toei thinks it's funny.
>>
>>137273821
They're friends with Buu now so they don't even need to use a wish.
>>
>>137273266
>A kids show is for kids

Holy fuck, you worked this out all on your own? Congrats, you're a bit smarter then Goku!
>>
>>137274850
>then
>>
He understood what symmetrical means when he was teaching goten and trunks the fusion dance.
Japs don't really like the idea that Goku developed beyond retard kid.
>>
>there are people on /a/ who still watches dragonball
>>
Just an exaggeration of his character trait. Which is being like an innocent child with no malice
>>
>>137270613
Goku was always a retard. You just never notice it since most of the problems in DB and DBZ was solvable through powerups and giant energy ki blasts.
>>
>>137273767
have you seen those thirdworld boxers? They're pretty fucking retarded. Most boxers have some form brain damage.
>>
>>137270613
>Why no one told me that the guy with canon brain damage is retarded.

Let me guess you also think that he is a hero of justice.
>>
>>137271223
For like a couple months. When he was 12. It's not like he continued his studies afterwards.
>>
>>137270757
look at murricans, they are all retarded chimps with guns hahaahahah
>>
DB Super writers are literally as stupid as this goku I fucking hate this plebs they're probably a shit load of women working in Dragon Ball Super I fucking hate this show but my nostalgia gets me watching it
>>
>>137274079
oh shiiiit

I feel like the chance of Toriyama exploiting this is close to 0, though.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.