[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What? Since when did schools have organized field trips that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 035[1].png (863KB, 975x1400px) Image search: [Google]
035[1].png
863KB, 975x1400px
What?

Since when did schools have organized field trips that sent their students to the other side of the world?
>>
Sorry anon but most schools that aren't dirt poor have those kind of options for students.
>>
My grade 9 French course had that option
>>
File: plinkett[1].jpg (484KB, 1039x792px) Image search: [Google]
plinkett[1].jpg
484KB, 1039x792px
>Two young, attractive people together in a romantic environment

They're in love!
>>
Uhh I went to fucking Turkey with one of my highschool classes.
>>
>>137258476
Rich schools are. I went to a private university on a scholarship on my country and several of the richfags there were talking about trips to europe like it was going to fucking walmart.
>>
>>137258476
My public high school had trips to both spain and italy
>>
>>137258476
Canada-fag here, went on a trip to Italy in grade 12. It was nice.
>>
ITT: OP realises what a shitty school he went to.
>>
I went to Japan for free summer of high school freshman year

It was only if you actually applied for it though, and nobody in my grade signed up as well, so just me and my senpai.
>>
>>137258904
did you guys just do weeboo shit?
>>
>>137258938
Nah, did a lot of pretty interesting culture shit actually. Did spend a day in Akiba though, that was fun.
>>
Any school that isn't shit goes out of the country.
Went to glorious Nippon my junior year. Most kids were scared to, so it was only a handful of people. They had funding for like 30 people, but only 5 people had the balls/had parent approval.
Had the time of our fucking lives. They actually spent that extra money on us, and the teacher had fun with us. Basically asked us what we wanted to do as a group and what we each wanted to do personally. We stayed for a couple extra days.

Teacher even got drunk with us. Didn't allow us to drink, of course, but he did and he was awesome.

Great experience. Sucks your school was shit OP.
>>
>>137258476
>october 27th
What year was this released? Talk about bad timing.
>>
>>137258476
Your school probably had the option to, but u were too much of an anti social emo fag to go and take the opportunity.
>>
my grade 10 foreign language course brought us to japan.
>>
I went to Japan in high school and traveled to different European countries in uni.

It's not at all uncommon.
>>
Man, my highschool was absolute shit... fuck the US public school system.
>>
>>137258476
My school had these but they were expensive as fuck and kept the students on a 2 foot leash. >$3000 to go to Washington D.C. for 4 days
>Chaperones duck tape the door handles to prevent anyone from leaving
>Don't get to choose any of the itinerary
>>
>>137258476
Some people are not poor, anon.
>>
>>137258904
>going to Japan for a price this summer to study
them monies tho
>>
>>137259228

And still you have it more decent than us.

Fuck the Venezuela public school system.
>>
>>137258897
Fuck you, all we did was go to Ottawa
>>
File: 1430377600412.png (45KB, 188x237px) Image search: [Google]
1430377600412.png
45KB, 188x237px
Looks like I didn't only go to a shit school, I'm fucking poor as well.
/blog
>>
My high school was shit and there was no class trip more than 30min away. We were charged for cheese bus fee, admission fee, and tip. No one went and school claims that students don't like to partake in 'fun' activities. They blamed cellphones. In reality, no one gave shit about some play performed by garage band.

Shitty school and staff members. They were telling the students that the school is 125% full as if they were proud of it.
>>
I went to China Sophomore year highschool.
Thailand the year before that.
Indonesia, etc.
>>
At my public high school there was an option to go to France during the summer if you were taking a french class.

Everyone went except for me
>>
>>137259228
My US highschool had trips to Spain or France. Not anyone's fault your school sucked.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.