[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright anons. A portal opens to a fantasy world with magic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: GATE.jpg (364KB, 1805x1280px) Image search: [Google]
GATE.jpg
364KB, 1805x1280px
Alright anons. A portal opens to a fantasy world with magic, elves, Werebeasts, orcs, dragons, and other fantasy shit. Similar to the world in Gate and Outbreak Company. To deal with this threat the UN becomes more powerful, representing Earth within this new fantasy world. You are a special operative within the UN military branch.

To help you in this new world full of magic you have been implanted with Nanomachines, the type Eve from Black Cat have. This gives you access to the following shape-shifting abilities:
>Transforming parts of your body into deadly weapons
>Hardening your skin as tough as steel
>Growing wings for flight or transforming your lower body into a mermaid tail for better swimming.

How would you fair and what would you do anons?
>>
File: Eve Black Cat.jpg (111KB, 446x640px) Image search: [Google]
Eve Black Cat.jpg
111KB, 446x640px
>>137252023
Here is Eve from Black Cat.
>>
What's with the lame superpowers.
>>
>What if Punisher had the Venom symbiote. cbz
>>
File: i can dig it.jpg (949KB, 900x1097px) Image search: [Google]
i can dig it.jpg
949KB, 900x1097px
>>137252023
I'd go an take my savings, buy a panzer III (only around 40,000 US right now), have them make many of them using their forges (backyard yokels can make tanks from scratch, why not orks) create the waffen SS amongst the orks, and then we'd go and gas all the elves.

Fuck elves.
>>
>>137252023
i don't care about anything other than FREEING the living shit out of everyone, that includes elves, orcs, beastman, demon class, gods and humans
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>137253292
also if i have nano machines i rather use them like this man
>>
File: witty man2.jpg (203KB, 469x656px) Image search: [Google]
witty man2.jpg
203KB, 469x656px
>>137253292
>freeing elves.
What are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>137252023
once I'm on the other side destroy the portal
>>
>>137252023
...so, I'm a winged mermaid with iron-hard scales and swords for hands?
>>
>>137253376
mai nigger
>>
>>137252023
This thread should really be on /tg/, but...

Given those "powers" from the nano machines, I'd start gathering intelligence on the local populations/species if that information isn't already available. Once I've done that I'd start gathering information about the power structures in place in this world, and inform my higher ups of my findings. Assuming no additional assignments are given, I'd find loose sluts of the world and Fuck my way down the list if humanoid species.

Humanity, fuck yeah!
>>
>>137253376
>>137253760
Unfortunately Armstrong doesn't exist in this world and you lot have to do the job. Get to it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.