[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divine Gate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

This show is ironically good.
>>
>>
The background shots are pretty nice though.
>>
>>
I'm watching it ironically.

The 666 Chirstmas massacre was too much.
>>
>>137246950
That was definitely the high point. The werewolf girl from this episode was pretty nice too.

At first I found the narrator annoying, but he's great, really brings up the cringe levels.
>>
>>137246108
Is it finally his turn now?
>>
>>137247220

Last episode was very weird. First it started very light with the girl dressed as a horse and followed with that sort of humorous competition and Akane and Aoto getting shirtless to wrestle with the old guy.

Then, FULL DRAMA about the half-beast guys and that girl.
>>
I was about to drop this, but then the 666 christmas massacre hooked me right the fuck back
fucking masterpiece
>>
Remember her name
Takahashi Natsuko
>>
>>137246108
I haven't been watching this show, but this is pure gold.
>>
>>137246108
Looks like some sonic edgy fanart
>>
File: masterpiece.jpg (223KB, 1352x736px) Image search: [Google]
masterpiece.jpg
223KB, 1352x736px
Watch it.
>>
>>137246108
i think i cut myself reading this
>>
>>137248446
He's not even a main character, this show is full of this sort of stuff.
>>
>>137249275

I'm not sure if they are aware of it or if they truly mean what they write.
>>
File: 1427669620840.png (368KB, 945x574px) Image search: [Google]
1427669620840.png
368KB, 945x574px
>>137249703
That's how I imagine what the staff feels about what director is doing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.