>someone knocks at your door
WHAT DO YOU DO?
>suddenly your clumsy butler appears
BUT WHAT NAO?
>the girl from next door is waiting since an hour for you
How do you excuse yourself?
She went for the "shh" motion and a cheeky tongue poke at the same time and ended up messing them both up. Moe.
Is she coming in or something? Looks like she's leaving.
Tell my cute little perfect imouto to have a good day at school and to have fun with her lively looking friends
then wake up and realize that my life is cold and empty
Lose interest in guest when my waifu is my butler.
>those perfect breasts
>that hint of sexy lingerie
>lingerie matches no less
"Sorry for being late, accept a marshmallow as my apology."
>"Why are you masturbating to hentai when you have an older sister right here?"
How do you react?
"Did you say your breasts are soft as marshmallows?"
>Stereotypical cunt with toast in her orifice is taking off her shoes in my home, which now possesses a Chinese dog statue where it had none before
>Future dregs of humanity are standing behind her in a neighborhood I do not recognize
>Realize I have traveled to the fantastical realm of Anime and resolve to find out what sort of show I am in so I can exploit my genre savvy with psychopathic abandon
>Ten years later retire myself out of existence via bullet to the head because I have been Shown Such Sights and I can no longer experience emotion
>It'll be a fun ride
>Walk up in front of her and use my left arm to grab some shit and put it in my cart
>Simultaneously use the right arm to stroke her left waist gently
>Give her a look that dares her to take this further
>I make no excuse but I apologize and offer to her out to lunch
>The door was locked and I'd rather like to know how you got in, but yeah, come here
Why must you torment me so? The only chance I had at having an onee-san was miscarried.
"sorry, anon-chan. I was busy encrypting my code from my new script. It can compute the mass of snowflakes during winter according to humidity saturation and.....OK, the food is on me."
>sneaking into someone's room to look at some documents with this girl
>hear people about to enter
>scramble into the closet
>end up like this
ok, there is some fucked up shit going on in this picture
1) look at the lines of the WALL and the angle the wall meets the floor. That wall is fucked up dude. it's got some extra dimensional shit going on right there. her hand and light switch make it clear the wall is not matching the floor, so what the fuck happened to this house? Serious question dude. i think you need a repair man more then you need to worry about some jailbait bustin' down your door.
2) Even in japan they don't have side sliding front doors. there is nothin' safe about that. maybe to a backyard or patio, or maybe inside the house, but not to the front fucking door. That's some sketchy shit too.
3) look at the two kids in the background. clearly they know somethin' is up. In reality its these kids who first drew my eyes. Do you think they're laughing about the chick bustin' into the house? is it a dare? what are they looking at. She seems dangerously smug. I bet Chris Henson is standing around the corner.
4) WTF is that cat thing lookin' at on the roof across the way? Is that a cat? a Tanooki? A dog? who the fuck knows, all i know is that's the second creepiest thing in this picture right behind that fucking wall.
5) finally the dog. most normal thing in this picture, which is what makes it stand out even more. 1) you got a 5th dimensional twisted as fuck wall, a weird creature across the street staring at you, some random jailbait busting through your strangely out of place sliding front door, then proceeding to make herself at fucking home while ignoring your irate ass, and chris henson hiding in the bushes. Then there is this normal dog doing normal dog things, something just ain't right about that dog.
All a neesan does is infantalize and belittle you, making all your efforts towards adulthood seem insignificant. Be glad you got an aniki instead.
how can I unsee this? I just thought the girl was cute.
>"Alright, sorry for the wait loser, but you're gonna have to sit at the back."
I don't know
This could have been a funny post but the execution just isn't quite there. Work on your writing skills.
Also since you're trying to show off the image of full autism, the badly placed MSPAINT lines and arrows only detract from what you're trying to achieve. Do some precise and straight lines like some hardcore engineer student and it would have gotten the point across better
6/10 for effort.
Who the fuck puts on or takes off shoes like that anyway? You're going to have to bend low to tie them either way, if I'm putting them on, I just slide my foot into it. If I'm taking them off, I kick the heels with my other foot.
>You're going to have to bend low to tie them either way
>he doesn't leave his shoes tied
You put them on that way so that the back of the heel doesn't fold in on you. Japan even has these heel stick things you can shove into the back of the shoe to do that instead of bending down or pulling your leg up to use your finger.
>he doesn't leave his shoes tied
Actually I do. But sometimes I have to adjust the tongue or re-tighten the laces. I just think it's stupid to do it in a standing position like that where it throws you off-balance.
Pretend to be the aggressively protective father and threatened to kill that young man if he touches my precious girl. And hold my grin while the shounen is struggling to keep his fear in change while being polite as fuck towards me.