[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Marvel and DC are bought by Japanese companies and get entirely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: marvel-comics-attack-titan.jpg (62KB, 598x291px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-comics-attack-titan.jpg
62KB, 598x291px
ITT Marvel and DC are bought by Japanese companies and get entirely staffed by Japanese artists and writers.
>>
>>137241636
That means they could finally finish the story of a character and not reboot it for the nth time? Great.
>>
>>137241636
>ITT

ITT You should kill yourself ITT
>>
File: MurataSpideyDocOck.jpg (1MB, 1017x1500px) Image search: [Google]
MurataSpideyDocOck.jpg
1MB, 1017x1500px
Spider-man by Yusuke Murata when.

>Japanese writers
Well it can't get any worse so whatever.

Bullshit aside, the Ikegami Spider-man manga is fucking amazing.
>>
File: 1430439023117.jpg (1MB, 1674x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1430439023117.jpg
1MB, 1674x2500px
>>
File: Takahashi Hellboy.png (830KB, 670x832px) Image search: [Google]
Takahashi Hellboy.png
830KB, 670x832px
>>137243753
Nextwave is the most based mini-series ever.

The rest of that artbook is also great.

I'm sure people have seen this before.
>>
>>137241636
Please be real, this would make the entire (main) universes relevants again
>>
>>137241636
Art in general becomes prettier but looks gay.

Ironically the gay character screen times gets reduced, but they start to dress like pretty girls.

Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan are made out to be noble soldiers for some reason. To avoid the sensitive subject of Jewish people, there's simply no mention of Jews anymore.

Somehow we're made to believe Japan did nothing to logically result in the atomic bomb.

Someone now wields a katana in every series. It just happens.

But all of this is forgiven because half of the female characters now look younger, wears skirts, and got a breast upgrade
>>
>>137241636
>Marvel stops with its ALL NEW ALL DIVERSITY ALL MINORITIES bullshit
>We get the real Cap instead of black cap, real Thor instead of femthor, ms marvel goes back to her qt uniform, iceman isn't a fag anymore,
>scrap shitty hispanic black spider-man and focus on peter, scrap shitty muslim ms marvel and focus on carol
yeah i'd be down with this
>>
>>137241636
This would be the absolute best thing to happen to Marvel/DC in general.
>>
>>137245039
It probably won't happen exactly like you hoped for:

>>Cap (white or black) is an affable, naive, big muscle guy - who inexplicably gets bested by a smaller Japanese dude in every 2nd arc.

>>Iceman remains a fag, and they turn him into an otoko no ko

>>Thor simply gains the ability to shift between a male and a female in a light-hearted ecchi-centric arc

But yeah, Muslim characters will probably be forgotten because Japan don't know how to write them
>>
>>137245039
>scrap shitty muslim ms marvel and focus on carol
No
>>
>>137245817
Sorry Mohammed, just not interested in shoehorning an uninteresting mudslime into Marvel relevance for the sake of diversity
>>
File: Lantern Sentai.jpg (943KB, 1053x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lantern Sentai.jpg
943KB, 1053x1600px
Lex Luthor becomes a teenage supergenius who, despite having no superpowers, is the smartest man on earth and could defeat a dozen heroes in a fight. Imagine Kirito on crack cocaine.

Flash becomes a shonen protag. You know - eats a lot, constant optimism, gets power from his friends.

Starfire becomes Ryoko and Lala rolled into one fanservice-packed character, who quickly becomes the first in a harem for ordinary schoolboy Dick Grayson.

Amethyst is rebooted as a magical girl series a la Precure, while Blue Beetle becomes a toku-like series called "Ao-Biteru". The Green Lantern series now focuses on ring-powered mechas.

Yes, I have thought this through.
>>
>>137242038
stop this newfag meme
>>
>>137246392
Almost forgot: like, half of the DC characters become girls. Some little girls, some teenagers, some adults. You know how it is with Japan.
>>
>>137241741
>>137243362
/co/ on blast
>>
>All these stereotypes and cliches.

Come on at least try to be creative.
>>
>>137244122

I will watch the shit out of that.
>>
>>137241636

at least, cover and interior art will be consistent!

also

capeshit will be mostly comedy and / or parodies (like it should be)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.