[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /a/, What is the general consensus on this manga? I loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Hello /a/,

What is the general consensus on this manga?

I loved it until the final arc.
>>
>>137240133

What a cute girl, I hope she survive and lives happy for all eternity.
>>
File: geckos1378462948.jpg (583KB, 1200x948px) Image search: [Google]
geckos1378462948.jpg
583KB, 1200x948px
Yagi is surely talented artist. Too bad he had to draw the same looking girls in Claymore thanks to the formula of making a Claymore.
Kinda limited his options of making different looking girls, but he tried.

Teresa is great and I liked the ending. Called for it years ago and it worked that way in the end.

Plot is very mediocre, power levels are ridiculous. Nothing else to say about it, could be better.

Got his art book, it's great.
>>
>>137241062
Uh no he is a terrible artist who is VERY slow at drawing and Draws mouths even more horrible.

He needs to hire assistants.
>>
>>137241100
He's not bad. He's not supposed to be fast, he's not doing speed draw or something. And he obviously wasn't working alone at Claymore.

You just said some bullshit.
>>
>>137240133
About the same, I enjoyed it but I felt it fell apart by the end.
>>
I only disliked the middle part, when he separated the group and had 3 parallel stories going on. At the end it was great again, but the fight was perhaps a little too long.
>>
>>137240133
Need more Raki and his loli/imuotos harem.
>>
>>137241288
literally every Claymore character looks the same from the side due to the fucked up faces that Yagi just can't draw.

Claymore was like an inverted Berserk in many ways. The art quality went down the toilet by the end.
>>
>>137244161
>literally every Claymore character looks the same from the side due to the fucked up faces that Yagi just can't draw.

Except it's explained why they look the same and I mentioned it as well in my previous post but it seems like you didn't even bother to read the manga and instead you are just spouting your irrelevant secondary opinion here.

And his other works are clearly showing that he's easily capable of drawing different faces and various designs no problem.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.