[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cat tries to kill Araragi It's justified! She was heartbroken!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 34

File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>Cat tries to kill Araragi
It's justified! She was heartbroken!
>Monkey tries to kill Araragi
It's justified! She was desperate for attention!
>Snake tries to kill Araragi
What a fucking spoiled bitch! Worst girl! Slut!

Welcome to /a/
>>
Almost every girl tries to harm or kill him
So its ok
>>
>>137232430
Shit, I read snake as crab for some reason. I'm stupid.
>>
>>137232310
The exception is that Snake wanted to kill everyone else as well.
>>
I'm pretty sure monkey got a "you did some shitty things and its up to you to live with it" treatment.
>>
people dont dislike snake because she tried to kill araragi
>>
>>137232310
Never underestimate rabid waifufags.
>>
>>137232310
Shit, I still remember when SHAFT still cared back then. It was 2009.
>>
>>137232545
Oishi is free now, maybe he'll direct something other than monogatari.
>>
>>137232310
snake never showed remorse unlike the other two. also this >>137232507
>>
>>137232507
Yeah trying to kill araragi is like a good thing.
>>
>>137232678
>people still continue to ignore the fact that sengoku was turned into an aberration, causing to remove her sense of ethics
>>
>>137232310
Because Bake was the only good part of this garbage series
>>
>>137232739
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>137232678
Bull fucking shit. Snake showed as much remorse as was appropriate given the fact she was goose stepped into everything by araragi in the first place

also
>muh remorse
thats the dumbest apefag excuse of all time, Bird didn't show an ounce of remorse after trying to kill Koyomi with a crowbar either.
>>
>>137233463
Bird using a crowbar was satire
>>
File: 1365337603923.png (70KB, 138x298px) Image search: [Google]
1365337603923.png
70KB, 138x298px
>>137232739
Hi.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 184x184px
>>137232310
Spot the snakefag
>>
>>137232566
He's still got two more movies to go. Maybe we'll see something from him in 2018.
>>
>>137232310
I've always liked Nadeko. Just not as much as crab.

Probably everyone hates Nadeko because other characters starts to dislike her.
>>
>>137232310
Cat and Monkey weren't in full conscious control of themselves
Snake was
>>
>>137233647
and she also reads his mind, this is a Light Novel where nothing fucking matters, yet retards are getting uppity because a girl didn't apologize
the
horror

I wouldn*t even give a fuck if it weren't used as an excuse to shit up threads
>>
>>137232310
>only liking characters for their virtues
Batshit insane Snake was a lot more fun because she didn't have any excuses.
I hate how every character in Monogatari has desperately to take the moral high ground these days.
Cat's cheap advice at the end of Sodachi's arc was painful and not even Monkey being safe from being preachy as fuck in Shinobu Mail is one of the reasons I disliked that arc so much.
>>
>>137235038
But saying that snake had full conscious control of herself isn't really fair. Because if that were the case then she wouldn't have gone full ballistic at the school, then question herself later.

Also for monkey and cat, their aberration caused them to unleash hidden emotions (jealousy, stress). Nadeko was the same, she was only coerced by the 'mur not a real kai' snake.
>>
>>137235038
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>137235373
>>137235390
Snake's always been mentally unstable
The talisman thing did nothing to her mind, it just gave her snake god powers
>>
>>137235461
Yeah, but it's strange that there was a snake aberration that came out of nowhere so suddenly, knows about the talisman, and coerces her into become a god like that.
>>
quick reminder that the people who hate snake for what she did are now the biggest ougi fags
>>
>>137235660
Ougi-chan is spooky!
Spooky!
>>
>>137235038
Wasn't the point of the cat's story that Hanekawa was in control? That's why at times she stopped and talked/thought like her usual self. I think she said she regained consciousness after she first attacked her parents in Neko Kuro.
>>
File: 1444149881576.png (188KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
1444149881576.png
188KB, 351x450px
>>137232310
>implying anybody cared about Ararararagi
Snake was a crazy bitch that was planning on killing Kanbaru, Senjougahara, Meme, Hanekawa, tsukihi, Karen, Kike, and literally everybody in-between. And to top it all off, she actually believed she was a god.
>>
File: ougi snickering at you.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
ougi snickering at you.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>137235865
>And Ougi was behind it all
ehehehe. But everyone loves her because she is spooky.
>>
>>137235935
>her, she
>>
>>137235954
>Calling Ougi, 'it'
Disgusting
>>
>>137235461
>The talisman thing did nothing to her mind, it just gave her snake god powers
No, that's wrong. Until she swallowed the talisman her actions were her own, but the talisman did affect her mentally.
>>
File: 1454432970607.png (964KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454432970607.png
964KB, 1920x1080px
>>137235865
Okay I got time to play:
>literally everybody in-between
She was only after the girls that's dear to Araragi. Saying everyone is just your autism working.
>crazy bitch
Yeah, that's the point of the arc. Her being out of control of her desires.
>She actually believed she was a god
She was.
>>
>>137235131
>retards are getting uppity
only snakefags get uppity because their waifu is the shittest in the show. anyone else just recognises snake as a bad character and moves on.
>>
>>137235568
>there was a snake aberration that came out of nowhere so suddenly, knows about the talisman, and coerces her into become a god like that.
did you even watch the rest of the series? that's exactly what doesn't happen.
>>
>>137236215
She may be bad waifu but she's great character
>>
>>137236215
that explains braindead monkeyfags raiding literally every thread that mentions snake, thanks for your insightful comment.
>>
>>137236251
>Only character with real character
>>
>>137236248
What happened then?
>>
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>137236302
u foken wot m8
>>
>>137236343
ougi told her about the talisman gaen gave araragi, the snake was a figment of nadekos imagination, the scrunchy was just a scrunchy, nadeko was insane before becoming a god.
>>
>>137236215
Only anti-snakefags get uppity because they are as delutional as she is. Stop taking things so seriously.
>>
>>137236437
Insane is quite off, misled to believe seems accurate
>>
>>137236437
I guess you are right.
>>
>>137236512
>misled
she was hallucinating and managed to delude herself into thinking a snake assisted her in a break and enter to eat a talisman that would give her godhood. she was pretty far gone.
>>
>>137232310
Oh hey, more bait threads. We've been over this shit before OP.

>Cat
Eventually owned up to it, got rejected, and got over her obsession with Araragi.

>Monkey
Literally who says that was justified? Besides, once Crab tells her that she's never going to get with her, she gives up. She also tries to atone for wrecking Araragi's shit by being the best bro she can be.

>Snake
The reason most people hate Snake is because she never accepted her wrongdoings, or moved on from them. She literally always put the blame on someone else besides herself, and when confronted with the truth decides to go further into her delusions and try to fucking kill everyone.

Come on OP, I know you can bait better than this.
>>
>>137237594
Sengoku realized what she did as soon as it was over. She only tried to kill everyone when she thought she could leave her life behind, and after she had eaten the talisman.
>>
>>137237594
Because Snake was never saved properly.

>Cat
She was saved by Araragi twice.

>Monkey
She was saved by Senjougahara

>Snake
She was saved by Araragi in the first season, Araragi was trying talk her out of eating the Talisman, but then he ended up backing out, saying 'She never took him seriously'. The second time they talked, shinobu interrupted the conversation with 'she cannot be convinced'. Then Kaiki was requested by Senjougahara (who hates Nadeko) to trick her. And Nadeko was finally saved by Kaiki, who was basically the person who indirectly harmed her in the first place with his charm. She never had a chance to accept her wrongdoings to anyone, and she wasn't saved by people who like her (like monkey)
>>
wasnt snek on a full delusion express (op name of her 2nd arc) about how she was innocent and her actions with the talisman were justified?
>>
File: 1453736373332.jpg (35KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1453736373332.jpg
35KB, 229x343px
>>137232310
Cat
>injured araragi a few times while under the control of an apparition

Monkey
>injured araragi twice while controlled by an apparition

Snake
>CONSCIOUSLY gives araragi fatal injuries HUNDREDS of time. She was completely herself except for her new god powers, while Cat and Monkey weren't even aware of what was going on. Tries to kill Shinobu and threatens to kill all of araragi's friends and family

Are you fucking slow or something?
>>
>>137237995
>injured araragi a few times while under the control of an apparition
Nah, they went over this in Neko Black, I think. Black Hanekawa is still Hanekawa, through and through.

Again, this was because she really did want to hurt Araragi. He even says it during the fight, once he gets hit by Monkey's leg.

>CONSCIOUSLY gives araragi fatal injuries HUNDREDS of time. She was completely herself except for her new god powers, while Cat and Monkey weren't even aware of what was going on. Tries to kill Shinobu and threatens to kill all of araragi's friends and family
You're correct here, actually.
>>
>>137236215
>dislikeable character = bad character
Feel free to kill yourself.
>>
File: Qm20IGd7wYY.jpg (64KB, 604x398px) Image search: [Google]
Qm20IGd7wYY.jpg
64KB, 604x398px
Doesn't help that we haven't seen what she's been up to beyond Medusa, usually we see that much. She shows up in Ougi vol 3 but at the moment to a lot of people it just seems like Nadeko Medusa is the end of her story and development in the anime.

>>137237995
>while under the control of an apparation
All three characters you're talking about here were being controlled by oddities born primarily out of their own delusions, if I recall correctly. Black Hanekawa, whatever the fuck the snake god was called, and Ougi are all rough the same basic sort of entity in this regard. Rainy Devil might be too but to be honest Suruga Monkey is a bit hazy in my mind so I won't assume.

They were all consciously acting to an extent but they were all essentially outburts of their latent desires after eventually snapping for whatever reason. Nadeko was beyond Araragi's capacity to save, hence why he & Shinobu get wrecked harder here.

>>137236215
>a bad character
I can absolutely understand that someone would dislike Nadeko compared to the others. Hell she's not even top 5 girls in this series for me (Snail > Cat > Monkey > Bat > Doll > etc., in my opinion)
but as a character in the role of the narrative she's fine, interesting even. Are there seriously people who dislike her so much that her being onscreen is offputting for them? I don't get that
>>
>>137238341
Why is Nadeko the only straight one?
>>
File: araragi.jpg (54KB, 184x179px) Image search: [Google]
araragi.jpg
54KB, 184x179px
Why do Snakefags even exist when she's such a shit? Well I have a theory:

Let's go back to a simpler time. Back when the only monogatari seasons were Bake and/or Nise. Imagine a little anon enjoying this hip new series that is taking the anime world by storm. He watches the first arc of Bake. He thinks Senjou is okay, but this Anon doesn't want to be a simple guy who just likes the main girl the best. What a about Snail? A little too loli for his tastes. Kanbaru? Although he enjoys the tomboy aspect, isn't she a lesbian supposedly? Pass. Hanekawa? She's pretty good, so Anon considers her seriously. One of the fire sisters, perhaps? Too aggressive. Shinobu? Again, too Loli. What about Nadeko?

Nadeko, huh?

She's pretty damn good, I think she might be best girl. She has a nice youthful appearance, but she's not a loli. And her voice is cute as hell. She's voiced by Kana Hanazawa, of course she's best girl! She's sweet and would make for a loving girlfriend. SHE'S DEFINTELY BEST GIRL! SHE'S NOT AS INTERESTING AS THE OTHERS, BUT SHE'S REALLY CUTE AND SHE'S MY FAVORITE! I WILL STICK TO MY BELIEFS

Now let's flash forward to the critical breaking point: the release of the Nadeko Medusa.

I'm sure snakefags were very excited to see Nadeko get some great character development. After all, the previous SS arcs were excellent so far. They had no idea what they were in for. To the surprise of everyone who hadn't read the novels, Nadeko was masterfully revealed to be a sociopathic, selfish, naive, and delusional and straight up evil little cunt in one of the series's greatest arcs. Snakefags were most likely shocked to the core, but they held fast to their beliefs and still defending their favorite girl that they had loved and enjoyed for years. Of course they really have to grasp for straws to defend someone like her, poor bastards, which is why you see poorly thought out posts like OP's.

Basically, snakefags are leftovers from a forgotten time in the Monogatari fandom.
>>
>>137237995
>injured araragi a few times while under the control
nope, those "injuries" would have been fatal to a normal human, and she had to be subdued by Shinobu with force, only regretting it after turning back, and Black hanekawa was not a foreign apparition, it was hanekawas true desire.

the monkeys paw ripped him to pieces because Kanbaru WANTED to kill him, she didn't even know he was immortal at that point.
I'm sick of the monkeyfag SHE DIDNU NUFFIN excuse, she full well meant to kill koyomi, and she would have killed a normal human, her regret wouldn't have done much good then would it.

>CONSCIOUSLY gives araragi fatal injuries HUNDREDS of time
she planned on killing him, but unlike over half of the remaining cast never tried to kill him, she promised Crab to keep him alive until Graduation, and only planned on killing Crab and Shinobu too after Crab told her she had to kill them, then she only expanded her plan on killing everyone Koyomi loved AFTER she found out Crab had betrayed her deal.

Compare that to straight up just trying to kill him or his family memebers, which a number of other, here openy revered girls, did.

The Hypocrisy of people talking shit on Snake for those reasons is ridiculous.
>>
>>137238505
it's a metaphor for each characters arc/development. hers went nowhere.
>>
File: Shinji_instrumentality.png (375KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_instrumentality.png
375KB, 720x540px
>>137237995
>Injured
>>
>>137238566
wow deep wow
>>
File: 1455016152191.jpg (94KB, 421x834px) Image search: [Google]
1455016152191.jpg
94KB, 421x834px
>>137238541
>the monkeys paw ripped him to pieces because Kanbaru WANTED to kill him, she didn't even know he was immortal at that point.
>I'm sick of the monkeyfag SHE DIDNU NUFFIN excuse, she full well meant to kill koyomi, and she would have killed a normal human, her regret wouldn't have done much good then would it.

It was a manifestation of her inner emotions that she would've never acted on. One of the big themes of that arc was that we all have dark, violent, urges somewhere inside of us. She is completely blameless and would never want to actually hurt araragi.

Silly Snakefag
>>
>>137238566
>it's a metaphor for each characters arc/development.
Please explain further.
>>
File: Nekominigatari.webm (3MB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nekominigatari.webm
3MB, 704x400px
>>137238341
Reminder that loli Cat gave rrragi the biggest hairboner
>>
>>137238537
I fathom anyone who had the time to write this wall of text
>>
>>137238662
>explain your shitpost
I refuse
>>
>>137238659
>She is completely blameless

AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>137238537
You seem bitter. What's wrong?
I'm this guy >>137234997. I'm not even mad at her yandere. I'm a bit confused why people start ditching snake off every bake discussion very aggressively for no reason, and starts insulting every single anon who even mention her. The other characters never get the same treatment.
>>
>>137238697
His ahoge always corresponds synchronously with another part of his body, that's why.
>>
>>137238797
I'm no bitter at all. All I'm doing is objectively trying to figure out why a certain fanbase exists. You could say I am even helping snakefags by helping others understand their plight
>>
>>137238541
>she planned on killing him, but unlike over half of the remaining cast never tried to kill him,

The only reason why he survived was because he was as vamp as he could possibly be at that moment. What part of exploding someone's heart doesn't sound fatal to you?
>>
>>137238659
>Points out the wrong in monkey
>Then do a 180 and justify said wrong things
Got em
>>
>>137238659
>She is completely blameless
I'm a monkeyfag but that's retarded. Why remove a massive chunk of her character development just because you're deluded into thinking she didn't want to kill the shit out of Araragi? It's entirely all of her early development, being extremely jealous but eventually repenting and becoming friends with Araragi.
>>
>>137238860
>snakefags
That sounds very objective to me.
>>
File: 14728746382.png (208KB, 433x319px) Image search: [Google]
14728746382.png
208KB, 433x319px
>>137238881
it's just 4chin memeing bruv
>>
>>137238879
she shouldn't be held accountable for something she wouldn't have decided to do herself
>>
>>137238881
>suffixing -fag means you're against a certain group
quite sure many of these threads have self-titled -fags for every waifu, whether it's self deprecation or not it's just a title for the group of people, not derogatory or insulting callouts.
>>
>>137238910
>She's pretty damn good, I think she might be best girl. She has a nice youthful appearance, but she's not a loli. And her voice is cute as hell. She's voiced by Kana Hanazawa, of course she's best girl! She's sweet and would make for a loving girlfriend. SHE'S DEFINTELY BEST GIRL! SHE'S NOT AS INTERESTING AS THE OTHERS, BUT SHE'S REALLY CUTE AND SHE'S MY FAVORITE! I WILL STICK TO MY BELIEFS
Sure, explain the caplocks.
>>
>>137238341
>nadeko
>erect ahoge
Even Koyomi knows who best girl is
>>
>>137238537
I'm not reading past theory

Senjougahara is always presented as a psycho bitch. And why do people like her? Because it's for our entertainment. Get a grip.
>>
>>137238951
I am simply trying to convey the passion that they feel for their favorite girl! You must understand
>>
>>137238685
Yeah, well, everyone knows Araragi is a pedo.
>>
>>137238873
are you retarded? She told him to stay the fuck away, and then he came back and attacked her over and over again, not her fault he didn't learn, and even then she knew it wouldn't kill him.

Meanwhile Kagenui and Kanbaru actively tried to kill him.
>>
>>137239001
>passion explained by caplocks
Yeah, that's just irony
>>
File: 1453031583107.png (76KB, 339x473px) Image search: [Google]
1453031583107.png
76KB, 339x473px
>>137239072
>>
>>137238537
But the medusa arc was what made me like her in the first place.
>>
File: spooky tumblr.gif (98KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
spooky tumblr.gif
98KB, 500x364px
>>137239086
>>
File: I don't believe you.png (91KB, 477x379px) Image search: [Google]
I don't believe you.png
91KB, 477x379px
>>137238945
>>
>>137239062
She literally says in the opening part of Nadeko Medusa that she wanted to be exterminated.

Araragi didn't have much of a choice in the matter either, due to his extreme moralfag nature and the fact that the snake god talisman ended up in a place it REALLY shouldn't have gone.
>>
>>137239252
it's a general term, obviously it's going to be used in a bad way as well
>my nigger
>fucking dirty niggers
>>
>>137239252
>filename

How new do you have to be to not know that literally everyone on this site calls each other X-fag?
>>
File: 89431.png (164KB, 432x529px) Image search: [Google]
89431.png
164KB, 432x529px
>>137237594
>She also tries to atone for wrecking Araragi's shit by being the best bro she can be.
That's not exactly why she acts the way she does, to be fair. Not the whole time anyway, by the end she's one of the best bros, but she doesn't just instantly become his best friend after Suruga Monkey like so many people here say she does for some reason. Before Monkeyfags go apeshit on me, I'm not hating on her here. She's one of the better characters in this series in my opinion.

At the end of Suruga Monkey, she doesn't want to kill Araragi anymore. She acknowledges that Hitagi doesn't love her the way she does and that Hitagi loves Araragi. However, the monkey's paw is still there on her arm and she herself says that pretty much nothing is resolved at the end of that arc.

She doesn't hang out with Araragi to "atone" for anything, she's acting out of envy and jealousy. She hasn't gotten over Hitagi at all but she knows she has no chance at her anymore, so she lives out that envy vicariously through Araragi. She wants a physical relationship with the guy because she'd be closer to Hitagi that way. Think of it as a coping mechanism of sorts, I guess. Some people argue that Kanbaru not wanting Araragi to die is some sort of counterpoint to this, but that comes with the weird assumption that she'd automatically end up with Hitagi if Araragi was taken out of the picture, which holds no water because we know Hitagi doesn't feel this way about Kanbaru to begin with.

At the same time however, right after Suruga Monkey she at the very least respects Araragi as the guy Hitagi fell in love and had some admiration for him solely for that. As the series progresses she grows to like him for himself more and arguably by Hanamonogatari she straight up holds Araragi closer than Hitagi.

>>137238685
I wonder if young Hanekawa really was that curvy or if it's just Araragi projecting what he wants to see again
>>
>>137239382
>X-fag
Only when an anon with a different waifu insults an anon with a different waifu.
Because of this, some anon use it jokingly as self-depreciation, knowing it's not well accepted by the majority of /a/.
>>
>>137239281
yes she wanted to kill him for months at that point, but there's the difference between a well behaved nadeko, who tries to keep her promise to a person
she doesn't even know or like

and a stupid monkey acting out on her jealousy and trying to rip her crush's boyfriends head off

she had the chance to kill araragi countless times but she never did, because subconsciously she didn't
actually want to kill him and used every excuse to prolong his death, only after being a god for a while, and seeing that people(namely kaiki) still treated her like a dumb child, did she snap and was actually going to kill someone

and even then, she used appropriate force, she knew kaiki was not immortal so she beat him with her girly fists instead of stabbing him.
>>
>Try to watch this series
>Worst girl wins day 1

How do you put up with 32 seasons of that
>>
File: 1426900279533.jpg (83KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1426900279533.jpg
83KB, 1920x1080px
>>137240528
You wait for best girl to be a best and then spend time thinking about her.
>>
>>137240528
try nekomonogatari kuro first, it's chronologically before bake and the first episode has nice best girl action right from the start, you can even turn off halfway through the first episode and nothing relevant happens for the remaining 4 episodes either but you can skim through for another best girl scene later on
>>
>>137240528
said girl pretty much fades into the background after Season 1 and the MC hangs out with better girls instead, that's how
>>
>>137232832
Bake was the best visually
in every other aspect it's not the best at all
>>
>>137240785
>>137240632
>>137240594
The thing is no matter what happens, he will always be stuck with worst girl so all interactions with the other ones feel shallow and useless
>>
>>137240632
>try nekomonogatari kuro first
I don't think it's a good idea because Shinobu actually speaks. Which shouldn't happen so early. It ruins her image.
>>
>>137241000
>it ruins her image

what image, by the time nise hits the only image she has left is that of a token sexualized loli character with mary sue powers, and then she only degenerates into a witty sidekick who lashes out into a pointless subplot from time to time
>>
File: 1453518688521.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453518688521.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>>137240992
It's not a romcom, anon. There's a harem of sorts present but him "winning the girl" isn't the focal point of the series at all
plus the MC is a manwhore of sorts anyway, he loves most of the girls each in their own different way
>>
>She was not refined at all. What had become of her setting of belonging to the tea club.
>"I won't die. Sorry but your brother is immortal."
>"If you are immortal then I'm immortal too."

what if bird doesn't actually have any powers but simply doesn't give a shit what nisio wants and does however she pleases?
>>
>>137240992
Is there really any other girl in the running beside Hanekawa? There's Shinobu, but their relationship is already unique, and everyone else is just kind of a buddy that he molests and/or banters with. Monkey and snail fags don't actually expect them to win right? I suppose snakefags might just be that delusional.
>>
>>137241242
>win

at least snakefags aren't cancerous shippers
>>
>>137241191
By the time Nise hits, she turned from a cute dandere to a cute tsundere loli.
>>
>>137241343
yeah whatever floats your boat I guess.
>>
>>137241242
Nadeko never wanted Araragi. He was just an excuse she could use to push others away. Although she did like the idea of becoming family with Bird by marrying him.
>>
>>137242596
>Nadeko never wanted Araragi. He was just an excuse she could use to push others away.
I thought it was both? with the latter being what she was doing subconsciously
it's not like the two are mutually exclusive
>>
File: 2.jpg (184KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
184KB, 640x426px
Kizu Part 2 never.
>>
>>137243207
I'm guessing the 'full' movie has been mostly made at this point and they're just splitting it into three releases
there really shouldn't be any further reason for Jewplex to delay it any further
>>
>>137243207

I thought episode was 1.50m
>>
File: 1450908789925.jpg (236KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
1450908789925.jpg
236KB, 1200x799px
>>137243301
he is
>>
Black Hanekawa tried to kill Araragi
Rainy Devil tried to kill Araragi
Those were both oddities
Nadeko wanted to kill Araragi just because she could
>>
>>137243570
>just because she could
No, that was just as oddity-fueled as the other two examples. Black Hanekawa, Rainy Devil and Kuchinawa were all born out of extreme delusions and got their hosts to act in an outburst of their latent desires. In all three cases it was still them to an extent.

How can a story do this same basic idea over and over again yet still cause people to misunderstand?
>>
File: 1453023544818.webm (682KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453023544818.webm
682KB, 1280x720px
>>137243470
>two Ougi's
what does it mean?
>>
Honestly why does Crab put up with his shit
Like she knows that one, hes immortal so she cant kill him and two he's molested/kissed/groped/beengropedby/foreplayed with pretty much every female in the show except like his mom
>>
>>137244829
Crab is literally an NTRfag. She is ok with it.
>>
File: 1453574764106.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453574764106.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
>>137244829
>except his mom
I doubt that, even
For Araragi to treat his sisters the way he does + for his sisters to actually be pretty okay with it 90% of the time, the issue surely must be rooted further within the family
>>
>>137244829
We just don't see what he and Crab do all the time. For example, we know Araragi has brought her home, but we never saw it. She's also said she's pretty forgiving with what other girls would consider cheating. As long as Araragi comes back to her at the end of the day, she's cool with it.

I don't understand how people could see this, and still insist that Crab is 3DPD.
>>
>>137244889
She's a side chick.
>>
>>137245029
That's true but it seems like subtext like that is pretty scattered
>>
>>137244829
>Honestly why does Crab put up with his shit
Crab is an even more awkward person than Araragi, it's worth remembering that.

She's in love with the same parts of his personality that spur him to dedicate his time elsewhere all the time, essentially.

>>137245029
They do spend some time together offscreen, yeah.
On the otherhand, the background to the date they have in Hitagi Rendevouz in Owari vol 3 is Crab complaining that he barely spends time with her and that they haven't been on a date in months
>>
wait so are the sisters really /u/ or no?
>>
>>137245225
>Crab complaining that he barely spends time with her and that they haven't been on a date in months
I felt like this was showing some development on her part. As she's coming more out of her shell, she's expecting a more typical boyfriend. 3 months is some time though, and it was white day.
>>
>>137245233
Up for debate, but considering the Araragi household I wouldn't be surprised if they found out about the birds and the bees by themselves.
>>
>>137246844
>birds and the bees
2deep4me
>>
>>137246844
>one is a bird
>one is a bee
like poetry
>>
>>137243470
Huh, Kaiki is surprisingly tall.
>>
>>137245233
They sleep caressing each other's naked bodies.
>>
File: Hana firesisters.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hana firesisters.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>137249705
Sounds like normal skinship to me.
>>
>>137243760
>Kuchinawa
Except he never existed.
>>
>>137249986
Not that anon but from what I remember it went down like this
>Ougi pushes Nadeko into getting the talisman Koyomi had
>Kuchinawa is a fake oddity based entirely around Nadeko's inner desires
>Kuchinawa is then brought to life when Nadeko swallows the talisman

So to say that it was born out of Nadeko's "delusions" like the others isn't incorrect. Oddities are created and continue to exist only because people believe in them, that's exactly what happened here. It's essentially what happened to Hanekawa too, the Stray Cat Oddity =/= Black Hanekawa.
>>
>>137250412
*oh and I think Ougi was the first one to mention how Nadeko was subconsciously trying to manipulate everyone all the time, which was the key trigger that caused Nadeko to start seeing Kuchinawa in the first place? Correct me if I'm wrong here
>>
>>137250412
>>137250501
Yes you're wrong.
Kuchinawa is a not a fake oddity, it's just an excuse that Nadeko uses. It never even exists until Nadeko eats the talisman. Then the snake god takes on it's form because that's what Nadeko was pretending to believe in.
Nadeko didn't "start seeing Kuchinawa". Nadeko started to pretend she was seeing Kuchinawa.
>>
>>137232310
Shinobu hates Nadeko, Shinobu has the biggest fanbase, so those people hate Nadeko too. Not hard to figure out.
>>
>>137251901
Everyone hates snake.
snake is a shit
>>
>>137248839
Are you fucking kidding me? He's barely above Karen. He isn't even taller than Kiss-shot.
>>
>>137252324
>not taller than the tallest person in the series
well yeah I guess

I'm pretty sure Kaiki is foreign anyways.
>>
>>137252366
>>137243207
The only non-manlet in this series is dramaturgy.
>>
>>137251831
>Nadeko started to pretend she was seeing Kuchinawa.
Is this not the "delusion" based on inner desire that I was talking about though? That's what I meant by fake oddity, it didn't actually exist but it served as the basis for the actual Oddity's existence.

After Ougi identified what Nadeko was subconsciously doing all the time she started hallucinating Kuchinawa to cope with it + moved towards the Snake talisman as per Ougi leading her to do so
and that served as the basis for what became the Snake God Oddity?
>>
>>137252980
>Ougi identified what Nadeko was subconsciously doing all the time she started hallucinating Kuchinawa to cope with it

No this is fucking wrong.
What snake was doing after learning about crab and araragi was going to the empty shrine constantly to pray that something happens to her and she gets araragi back.
Sort of like monkey but less proactive and more stupid.

Ougi then found snake and told her that she's praying to an empty shrine and nothing is going to come of it.
But she went on to say that if she finds the body/talisman, which Gaen gave to Araragi, and then activates it the god might return and be able to grant her wish.

So snake fabricated a fake story which would serve as an excuse to sneak into Araragi's house and steal the talisman. Along the way she pretended, for the watcher's benefit, that she was only doing it because some oddity is forcing her to do it. It could be that by the end of the arc she had told the lie so much she started to believe it herself but the oddity in question did not exist until she ate the talisman. It was at this point that it became real and used Nadeko's lies as the basis from which to take shape.
Then it fused with Nadeko and they became one.

The end.
>>
>>137232310
Snake was shit before she tried to kill rrrrrrrrrgi
>>
>>137254558
I got so hard when she stabbed him and his blood started to rain down on her.
>>
>>137254558
>
>>
It's going to come down to Crab vs Bat. The story is clearly leading there.

All the girls are great in their own way, but after Tsukimonogatari, my favorite is Yotsugi. I want Monkey to get a cute girlfriend but I don't expect much.

I'm trying to think of which of the girls HASN'T tried to kill Araragi and I'm coming up blank. Well, Snail never did that I remember, or his sisters, but all the rest have been pretty dangerous.
>>
File: Doll a cute.jpg (132KB, 1366x767px) Image search: [Google]
Doll a cute.jpg
132KB, 1366x767px
>>137256569
>It's going to come down to Crab vs Bat. The story is clearly leading there.
I'm dreading that because frankly it's the least interesting aspect of the series anyway + one option seems plainly obvious but you just know that Nisio would go with the other one just to piss people off

Also Doll is great. Not fully fleshed out perhaps but she only really started becoming a regular cast member late into the series, every appearance she's had has been fun.
>>
>>137256569
>waifu vs daughteru
>>
File: 1436248995130.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436248995130.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>137257253
Shinobu is a daughterwaifu though
>>
>>137257313
Crab has an electra complex, so you could say she's a waifudaughteru.
>>
>>137232310
>Cat tries to kill Araragi
He wanted to die for her.
>Monkey tries to kill Araragi
He wanted to take her rage.
>Snake tries to kill Araragi
He wanted to kill Snake.
>>
>>137240992
Are you saying friendship doesn't exist?
>>
>>137257313
Don't recall this scene. Is this from Kizu?
>>
>>137258172
That's Shinobu Time iirc.
>>
>>137258206
Oh, those 15 minute smart phone only shorts?
>>
>>137257439
>He wanted to kill Snake.

No that was just snake's victim complex and lies.
>>
>>137258271
No anon. Second season.
>>
File: 1453089202067.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453089202067.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I want to fuck Ougi.
>>
>>137232487
Like what a year?
>>
>>137258505
No anon, her whole life.

Unlike snake, monkey has one of those things we like to call a conscience.
>>
>>137258571
didn't stop her from trying to kill him
>>
>>137258663
Wow anon.
It's almost like people make mistakes and regret them sometimes.

Snake doesn't though. Because she's not people.
>>
>>137258712
If she didn't regret them than she wouldn't be avoiding him and wouldn't be making an effort to change by not referring to herself in the third person and calling him -san instead of -oniichan.
>>
>>137258783
He's the one avoiding her.
She never shows any inclination of caring about it at all.
>calling him -san instead of -oniichan
fucking groundbreaking
>>
File: 1409185195829.png (238KB, 372x343px) Image search: [Google]
1409185195829.png
238KB, 372x343px
Just finished watching Nise today
Goddamn those teeth
>>
>>137244801
Congratulations, you're not gay.
>>
snake LITERALLY has the best character arc
>>
>>137257611
he's a friends with benefits kinda guy
>>
>>137261199
more like sibling with benefits
>>
>>137232310
The difference is Snake has always been a worst girl and slut, while Monkey is best girl.
>>
>hate the cute nadeshiko type character with youthful innocence and jailbait body
>love the stronk independent womyn who need no man

it makes sense, the only people who would hate sengoku are disgusting tumblr lardwhales
>>
>>137261369
>love yanderes
>hate snake
/a/ is fickle.
>>
>>137257127
>one option seems plainly obvious but you just know that Nisio would go with the other one just to piss people off
Crab's the obvious one. If a "Crab or Bat" ssituation does happen then he'd most likely choose Crab, because living as a vampire doesn't just mean leaving Crab, but also that he has to leave his current life altogether (also he'd be hunted down by excorcists too)

As much as I prefer Bat, in that situation the odds are stracked against her and Koyomi would probably end up either being forced to kill her (which is what Bat originally wanted from Koyomi) or they'll just both kill themselves together somehow.
>>
File: 1431726118047.png (363KB, 579x823px) Image search: [Google]
1431726118047.png
363KB, 579x823px
I think her arc in SS is the best thing in the whole series, admittedly because Kaiki is a big part of it.

I relate to her, and don't even defend her, I think she's a great character because she's awful and the reaction to her adds to it for me.
>>
Are we ever going to see what Araragi looked like as a vampire? Or his powers?
>>
>>137264336
We see it in Kizu
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 640x427px
>>137264141
I prefer seeing collarbones and shoulders on cute girls over panties

am I a bad person?
>>
>>137232739
are you really trying to use logic here?

I bet that all the people who hate snake are all redditgaharafags
>>
>>137261369
nadeshiko is the beta's pick
>>
>>137265461
and pegging is a faggots fetish
>>
>>137261369
Snake's entire arc is tumblr-tier "I know I'm shit but I just have to accept myself and that means I can do whatever the fuck I want and anyone who criticizes me is evil" but people who hate her are tumblr landwhales. Right.
>>
>>137261369
>appeals mouth breathing limp dick boys
>appeals to well adjusted men
>>
>>137232392
>Almost every girl tries to harm or kill him
>bat tries to get him to kill her
Truly the best girl with the most depth and the only one that isn't boring and the same like the others.
>>
File: 1449764728864.jpg (731KB, 1912x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1449764728864.jpg
731KB, 1912x1075px
>>137266353
She tried to kill (eat) him first though. Well, she got permission so that's still better than everyone else.
>>
>>137232310
no senpai he stopped being immortal when she wanted to kill him
for the cat and monkey it was ok he could never die
>>
>>137267987
/a/ is truly littered with people who don't pay attention to the story
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.