[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did season 2 for this shit get passed? >Literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: wtf.jpg (82KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
82KB, 700x394px
How the fuck did season 2 for this shit get passed?

>Literally first episode of the season all 3 girls with fucking keys are together
>Maybe they find out early and that's why there's so few episodes
>"Let's all agree not to try to open the locket"
>"Lockets broke bitches"
>Aight maybe they're going for some wholesome shit
>Episode later
>Chitoge: Who do you like Onodera?
Fucking dropped
>>
File: 1400004125459.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400004125459.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
The girl without key will win
>>
I'm all for that, but the fucking writers were retarded or something and just invalidated anybody from winning by pulling that shit.

First anime where the girls are more dense than the MC?
>>
>>137228768
The girls Are as dense as MC.
>>
>>137228768
Artist was mad that good manga didn't sell, so decided to make the worst piece of shit imaginable.
>>
Retarded main characters are very irritating, but I like this show quite a bit. Hopefully season 3 is coming soon.
>>
File: what.jpg (12KB, 426x304px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
12KB, 426x304px
>Having hope for Nisekoi at all
>>
>>137229137
It's legit fucking retard mode
>>
File: 1428715435958.png (446KB, 464x719px) Image search: [Google]
1428715435958.png
446KB, 464x719px
Yeah season two was really weak compared to the first I wasn't a huge fan at all despite loving the first.

I don't know what happened but it just wasn't the same, the spark was gone.
>>
Nisekoi fucking sucks.
>>
File: kind.jpg (133KB, 620x538px) Image search: [Google]
kind.jpg
133KB, 620x538px
While I don't care for much of Nisekoi other than the reaction faces, I do greatly enjoy any storyline that focuses on Ruri, Shuu, or both of them, as they are both handled quite well compared to the rest of the series. So does any of their development make it into the anime?
>>
>>137228659
So, Ruri?
>>
>Judging Nisekoi as a romance as opposed to a slapstick comedy

This is your problem. The harem setup is just an excuse for funny shenanigans to occur and it does funny shenanigans just fine.
>>
>>137228768
The story is intended to be bullshit. It's in the name.
>>
it's a Jump title

all jump title's get endless seasons
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.