[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im trying to watch beck and the amount of engrish that gets passed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: beck.jpg (47KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
beck.jpg
47KB, 500x367px
Im trying to watch beck and the amount of engrish that gets passed around as fluent english is making me want to vomit
>>
>>137228362
You'll enjoy this then. It's on tomorrow.
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv251241787
>>
>>137228832
I cant read nip
>>
Nigga this is the type of show that you are supposed to watch with the superior English dub
>>
>>137228946
It's an English class.
>>
>>137228976
is the dub actually better?

How do they differentiate whats supposed to be japanese and whats supposed to be English?

Did anyone ever mash up the dub with the original to have fluent sounding english speakers from America?
>>
>>137228976
>yeah right, like they could capture slip out the same way in a dub
oh wow, this is actually nice
>>
the dub is better only because they sang an english song. Overall sub is better with namikawa as koyuki
>>
The dub singing is much better

But the other content of the dub seems to be typical soulless english voice acting
>>
Read the manga instead, anime can't even compare.
>>
read the manga, the anime is an abomination. I don't get making something so mediocre just to get moving pictures and sound. This anime was truly a waste of money and time. It's one anime that is surpassed by the manga in every aspect.
>>
>>
I wish somebody would make an edit where the english speaking part is replace with dub, but keep sub for everything else.
>>
>>137228362
Watch the dub so the songs don't sound like garbage.

>Hur dur read the manga for a music focused series

Literally retarded.
>>
>>137231324
actually a decent idea, get on to it anon
>>
Beck is overhyped mediocre shit.

Not as bad as your lie in April though.
>>
>>137228362
The dub is where its at with this one.
>>
Why do people shit on the dub again? I mean the dub voice suits the MC alot and he actually sounds wimpy as shit.
>>
Both the anime and manga is shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.