Poorly described anime/manga
>fashion models pose while ghost fight in the background
Guy talks to girl while walking through empty streets.
what is JoJo's Bizarre Aventure?
Some guy get's raped years later he becomes a dog then becomes a woman then a man again
The butler did it
/x/fag desperate to lose his virginity summon a succubus, but because hes almost a wizard she recruits him without his consent to a battle royale againts other wizard aprentices to determine who will be the next demon king..
Through many hardships, he discover the he is allowed to actually retain his power but must marry the succubus who choose hjm and that shel iked him all along. Also she was an apprentice succubus and he was her first job, so she's actually pure.
Okay faggots try this one one for size then.
Some sprites kill all of MC's "friends" in the most hilarious ways possible
Pic sorta related
I win faggot, everyone has seen this shit
There's something really similar to it though.
Now that I tried grasping at the details:
Guy draws summoning circle in his loli manga and accidentally summons low number demon daughter who forms a contract with him and they must now battle other summoners to determine the next demon king.
That show was my first and is still to this day my greates why boner
Japanese school girl cannot protect anything and all starts tumbling down once the city is sodomized by rabbits and the talking dog was irrelevant all along. Also the delicious cake was humans.
Deen/Stay Night. The UBW movie specifically.
>Average schoolboy with an unusual power is dragged into increasingly troublesome situations while simultaneously saving girls left and right. He ends up punching multiple Gods.
1. Everyone lives inside a Francisco Goya painting
2. Stardust Crusaders in space
3. Cotton Hill becomes a computer
4. Austin Powers is a /v/ermin
5. A man just really, really misses his friend
6. Road trip through Europe
7. A statue has never been more fuckable
8. Lupin the Third in Space
9. The father abandons her because she was born ginger
10. Somehow the main character's afro manages to keep volume despite wearing a space helmet most of the time
Man leads a group that commits numerous acts of international terrorism (including bombings of judicial buildings, organizing a coup d'etat, and starting a large-scale prison riot) while engaging in brutal acts of violence towards state military forces and numerous government officials.
made of rubber
>and the talking dog was irrelevant all along.
What the fuck was the point of putting Watanuki in there? It sucks that I was so hyped about him in the first few episodes and his reveal but the story itself fell flat on it's face. even worse in the movie where it's just "I'm here for no reason, take this super special sword even though I can just cross dimensions and slap Fumito's faggot face and maybe save the movie."
>Michael Jackson: Mengele edition
How could I be so blind?
1. Some made-up sport where the best girl is the cutie heroine.
2. Bald loser becomes hero of many.
3. There's a drama club member who's moving away, and some guy who has a crush(?) on her. The MC of this show has many love interests: his childhood friend, his sister, and his class' class representative.
Childhood friend wins. Too bad she's technically dead now.
You only got 2 correct, sadly.
As much as I love Tokyo Ravens, that's the wrong answer.
> she's actually pure
Why make her a succubus, then? It's not even wanting to have your cake and eat it, too, it's pure mouth-breathing idiocy.
Scratch that, I gave the wrong hint. That hint was intended for #3 of >>137216913
The actual hint for my question is that it shares a name with an NFL team.
So you'll get surprised that the sluty girl, after inumere lewd hijinks is actually also a virgin, which makes her relation with the mc much more endering than "woah she's all sluty and indeed is a fucking slut"
Well, english isn't my first language, sorry
>What's the fucking point?
She would be a slut-dere, that instead of geting mad at the mc she would tease the virgin out of him. That would be a nice reversal,because you wouldn't expect a succubus to be anything but a pure maiden.
There's a drama club member who's moving away, and some guy who has a crush(?) on her. The MC of this show has many love interests: his childhood friend, his sister, and his class' class representative.
Clue: It has Eri Kitamura and Rina Sato.
1. Unseen shimapan, rabbits, a trap, and a loli with a toy. Girl with shimapan is also a bit of a lesbian.
2. A child actor is asked by this mysterious woman to save a business. Soccer matches, moles, and animals giving birth ensue.
Why of course.
How did you know?
The most central as to Asia Magi gets is fantasy!Mongolia, but since it begins with Arabia and India and Islamic culture-inspired aesthetics remain prominent through the series, I guess it's fair game. It's absolutely beautiful in all respects, though, which makes childish plot all the more disappointing.
This is really starting to piss me off. This poorly describes so much anime and manga.
how it goes down is that he gets a note in his locker saying "Mogi is dating a man in a mercedes", then he gets a message saying she's at a restaurant with the man, so he goes to see.
1. lesbians google things
2. neurotic waiter courted by violent androphobe
3. lesbians play mahjong
Level: big boy
4. sniper goes to school and flirts with girls
5. lolicon hacker is paid in computer parts
6. little girls become playing cards so they can become little girls
Level: little girl
7. mecha with shakespeare
8. military otaku gets special powers to fight aliens
9. thief never actually steals anything
Not sure how difficult this one will be, but let's try it.
A student falls in love with a girl who actually loves his master. Together, they team up with Edgelord McEdge, a robot, some black dude, an old friend of the master, and Sir Smiles a Lot to save some village out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore, I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
No to both.
Think I will re-clue those three.
7. giant mech defends the earth from immortal aliens with sex powered robots
8. high school girl is actually a 17th century warlord
9. magician bamboozles police
Also some fresh ones:
1. hobo god befriends wrestling enthusiast
2. an angel and a demon fight ghosts
3. lesbians cosplay and fight with magic cards
4. teacher marries his entire class
5. teenager forced to tsukkomi for lewd girls
6. immortal pacifist destroys cities
>7:Kenzen Robo Daimidaler
>9: Magic Kaito
>2: Cardcaptor Sakura
>3:The disgrace of the Fate/ franchise
I just realized that would actually fit, but no, your 2 was actually the right one for this.
>2. Grinch: the Animation.
>5. About every second harem animu.
I had to try really hard to not make it obvious, but...
5. Sex jokes: the anime
>6. Moralfag powers up lightbulbs with no instruments.
Looks like I will have to step up my game.
>7. giant mech defends the earth from immortal aliens with sex powered robots
>8. high school girl is actually a 17th century warlord
Alright will re-clue these AGAIN and if nobody gets them I'll just reveal what they are.
1. lesbians do nothing after school
2. arms dealers create cyborgs who end up saving the world
3. a cute girl is actually a terrible frenchman
4. city boy goes to farm school
5. Fallout with cute girls who cry a lot
6. short scientist battles AI with god complex
little girl (revamped):
7. Bones makes another mech anime with aliens in it, but this one has Shakespeare references
8. Girl possessed by the spirit of sengoku-era warlord fights aliens, crushes hard on guy possessed by 19th century serial killer
9. Girl fights aliens and copes with time dilation
>Did Sidonia actually have Shakespeare references?
No. And Sidonia wasn't made by bones either. Jesus this anime really has already been forgotten by /a/.
>8.It's clearly something to do with Nobunaga and Jack the Ripper, but I'm drawing a blank.
Do you have respect for the dead man?
Yeah, that one was a bit easy.
>1. Can be pretty much any male-less harem
I don't think you know what a harem means.
>3. Too obvious.
Yeah it was.
>4. Second Season Ruined the Trap with its Graphics.
>5. Funny owl and a tachikoma.
1. Sakura trick
2. Robotics;notes (idk)
3. She's a cosmic horror, not your waifu
4 silver spoon or NHK
5.the boring/uneventfull show with nice backgrounds and shoolgorls
7. Concrete Revo...
>1.- Sakura kiss?
Also an applicable answer.
>5.- Gakkou gurashi
What part of zombie apocalypse is Fallout to you?
I give you full credit for
>7.- Captain Earth
Yeah but these were already given away.
A group of children visited by theirselves from a parallel world.
An absurd amount of art shifts.
That's because it isn't. Strike Witches was the closest you got. I'll drop another one, opening by MELL.
It's a two-cour TV series actually.