[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what order is the best to watch /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: monomono.jpg (238KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
monomono.jpg
238KB, 1280x1024px
what order is the best to watch /a/?
>>
Release order only, anything else is artism incarnate.
>>
>>137208744
ore monogatari first
>>
>what order is the best to watch /a/?

1. Don't
>>
>>137208744
The common sense order, anon. Surely you can realize what one that is, right?
>>
>>137208955
/thread
>>
File: razor-scooter.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
razor-scooter.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>137208891
Right on the money
>>
>>137208955
>>137209289
Actually telling someone not to watch one of the best animes of the decade. What's next, not watching Neon Genesis Evangelion either?
>>
>>137208855
except for haruhi
>>
>>137208744
>not watching chronologically
if you aren't watching it WHILE its being broadcast why watch in broadcast order?
You buy the disks for the pivilage of being able to watch it in the order you want, which should be the correct order.
>>
>>137209435
>best animes of the decade
>animes
>implying evangelion is good
>>
Worst fucking anime series I ever seen. Fuck you /a/ this is the worst fucking show a person could ever see.

I nearly gave up anime forever. I didn't watch anime for nearly 2 years. Fuck this shitty ass show, a nothing of completely worthless garbage.
>>
>>137209753
You know how to form the plural form don't you anon?
>>
>>137209859
Not him, but is this bait? Anime is a Japanese word and there's no plural in Japanese.
>>
>>137209972
Anime is a loan word written in english and therefore it has a plural form
>>
>>137209761
You do realize the show is just fapbait, right?
>>
>>137210031
I watched five anime with my five pet moose.

Both are plural.
>>
Anyone else planning on rewatching the whole gatari series chronologically once it's all out?
>>
>>137208744

Chronological. The airing order was picked based on what they thought would sell better, other than that it is just an arbitrary order that doesn't hold any special meaning. Watching it in airing order just because "that's how it should be" is only hipstering and special snowflaking. Chronological is the order that makes sense.
>>
>>137210108

>I watched five animes with my five pets moosi.

FTFY retard.
>>
>>137210108
I watched five animes with my five pet meese.
FTFY
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.