[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>previous Priest dies >he was a vanguard and front-line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 569
Thread images: 48

File: that feel when carrying scrubs.png (773KB, 830x565px) Image search: [Google]
that feel when carrying scrubs.png
773KB, 830x565px
>previous Priest dies
>he was a vanguard and front-line fighter
>get told straight up by someone more experienced that a Priest is a commodity that should be protected
>he also informs you that enemies can identify Priests and will target them
>he hooks you up with a new Priest
>first day on the job
>you try to send her to the front lines
>she refuses
>this baffles you and you retrospectively lament why she won't co-operate
>hurrdurr why won't this Priest rush to the front to die like our old Priest did

There's only so much stupid I can sympathize with,
Mary deserves better than this.
>>
Yes, the party in this anime where the whole point is that they don't know what the fuck they're doing, don't know what they're doing. No wonder they're struggling and poor!
>>
File: logic.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
logic.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>137191019
>priests are frail not tanks
>>
>>137191019
>carrying scrubs

But she did nothing.
She worse than them, having lost her whole party.
>>
Expected that from Ranta. He is just that stupid. But Haru too? That's getting ridiculous.
>>
>>137191139
Nothing was the best thing she could do.
I'd rather she not waste her limited heals on babbyscrapes and instead mete them out thoughtfully.
>>
>>137191019
>weaboo jRPG MMO healbots

If the only thing this priests do is heal people that has been brought back to safety they better get some regular battlefield nurse training for themselves and ditch her.
>>
>>137191139
>She WAS worse
FTFY.
She learned the lesson the hard way. Meanwhile Haru's group received the lesson the hard way but still didn't learn.
>>
Not to mention

>muh pride

They could have bought some gear or some potions or scrolls with that gold piece.
>>
>>137191165
That makes me wish that they would fight without an useless healer.
>>
>>137191093
There is only so much stupid one can take before it's time to walk away and let Darwin run his course.

This series is stupid. And not in the good way.
>>
Fine to be a bit naive and stupid, but this is way too much.

At this point I just hope Mary fucks off and they all die, natural selection needs to run its course.
>>
>>137191274
It's a story of newbies learning their way around a harsh world. If you want to watch people who know what they're doing, watch something like SAO instead.
>>
>>137191093
But they weren't struggling nor poor. They earned enough for underwear, new skills, food, and were able to do proper ambushes. Seriously, there wasn't anything anyone else could have done against an ambush and being shot in the back as they were just about to safely leave the city. Seriously, what could Mary have done to prevent being shot in the back!
>>
>>137191358
Mary would also die without a party, wouldn't she?
>>
>>137191369
The characters are not the only stupid part of the series. The support cast, the world, the hamfisted exposition. It's a complete package.
>>
>>137191499
I don't see any problem with it. You're free to stop watching at any time.
>>
>>137191019
Well, she is right about not wasting spells on bullshit (is it like d&d where you have a lited number of prepared spells or standard mmo with mana? If the latter, then maybe she should have healed. Mana regenerates, and if you let someone be too wounded you may not be able to keep up with healing) and she was definitely right about not charging in like a stupid faggot, but she is still extremely unlikable. Hope she dies, or changes drastically.
>>
>>137191556
It seems like it's spells per day.

Hopefully they'll sit around and properly discuss shit instead of rushing out into the battlefield without a plan like retards. This last episode made it clear that they're realizing that communication is actually important.
>>
>>137191369
Except they weren't learning, at least not yet. They've told that the enemy will target priests. They saw it happened to their dear Manato. And still they want Mary to go to the front? That's stupidity beyond tolerance level.
>>
>>137191601
They're slowly coming to the realization that Manato was doing far more than he was supposed to. Next episode they should get their shit together and realize what each party member's actual role is supposed to be.
>>
>>137191601
Seriously? We've been through this multiple times. Manato being in the front line has absolutely nothing to do with them being ambushed and him ultimately being shot in the back as he was the last to leave aka 'being in the fucking back of the group'. Seriously, even Mary wouldn't have been able to do things any differently under those circumstances.
>>
>>137191601
She is unsympathetic and they are too used to having a combat healer.

Without her they might as well focus on easy kills and they would be better off.
>>
>>137191699
>She is unsympathetic
The group is unsympathizeable. They deserve to die every step of the way.
>>
>>137191692
>saw their priest got sniped
>later been told that the enemy will target priests
Yup, no reason for them to keep the priest back.
>>
>>137191699
Unsympathetic? To what? That the dark knight took a scratch?
She's there to keep them alive, not to babysit.
>>
>>137191692
She wouldn't have been on the frontline needing to go into full retreat first off, and she wouldn't have wasted her heals on some retard who scratched his finger, so she'd have healed herself.

Manato was a fucking retard too, he knew what he was and he didn't do anything about it. He never once told the rest of the tards that they should do things differently. Good thing the faggot died, I just hope a few more die too.
>>
>>137191793
Who are they supposed to send to the front row instead? The thief so he gets killed in the first encounter and they've got no way of opening chests?
>>
Why can't their priest wear at least chainmail, carry a blunt like a hammer and use sling for range?
>>
>>137191019
Mary was what i was like in my WoW days. I refused to heal idiots and got kicked from many a raid for this. Good times
>>
>>137191851
> Opening chests
> What is a big ass sword
Thief is the most expendible of the group imo desu senpai.
>>
>>137191848
Haru was shot twice, that's no scratch. Healing him was justified.

The problem is that Manato was taking up the rear on their retreat. You should a tank taking up the rear when you're retreating.
>>
>only ever play sustain tank or healer
>enjoy helping weaker groups out or carrying people
Maybe it's just me, but I always enjoy helping out people learn how to play the game better.
>>
>>137191904
Enjoy getting the whole party poisoned or otherwise killed.
>>
>>137191939
You'd enjoy it less if you'd actually die in real life when you die.
>>
>>137191975
Especially to a group that haven't learn their lesson after how their previous healer died.
>>
>>137191904
>Whack chest with big ass sword
>Destroy the chest and the loot within
Good going, faggot.

The job of a thief is to stealthily get behind enemy lines and deal massive damage to unsuspecting enemies. A thief can take out high priority targets or thin enemy ranks, which is incredibly important to this party as they have trouble dealing with more than 3 or 4 enemies at a time.

The whole party is unoptimized though. Maybe they'll eventually figure out what they're actually supposed to do.
>>
>>137191699
>She is unsympathetic
I sympathized more with her based on this episode alone than i did for anyone else. There's being inexperienced, there's being bad, there's being dogshit and then there's these fucking retards, who pure and simply fucking refuse to learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>137191019
Carrying them would be taking over as leader and helping them git gud or wrecking goblins solo, but she's not doing anything; she just sits on her high horse being a sour puss.
>>
>>137191793
Anon, he was sniped in the back, which has zero bearing by his decision to go frontline. You are going to be very specific how the two are linked here because that shit makes no sense.

>>137191848
Again, it was an ambush, and if you hadn't noticed, he needs to place his hands over the wound to heal it. How the fuck do you expect him to heal the wounds on his back? And what the hell is Mary is going to do against a bolt striking her in her back?
>>
>>137192083
Even if it's completely unrelated, I still think the group is stupid for not realising that maybe, just maybe, they need to change things up a bit in order to avoid the same shit from happening again.
>>
>>137192075
She's a straight healer. She has no attack skills and no abilities other than healing. Her entire job is to sit there and wait for someone to get injured enough that healing them is worth expended a spell slot. Yes, she's a bitch about it, but technically she's playing her role correctly.
>>
>>137191918
Which wouldn't have made a difference since that goblin sniper had near perfect aim. He could have very well went for the headshot and outright killed the tank instead of letting him suffer like Manato had.
>>
>>137191267
>useless healer
>choosing not to use her limited heals on babbyscratches and saving them for unforeseen drastic circumstance

Completely correct tho
>>
>>137192083
>Retreating from battle
>Rear guard is high priority target priest
>>
>>137192147
What same shit from happening? A fucking ambush by peer/better opponents that had had some sort of super aimbot goblin on their side? Even modern day soldiers die to that type of shit.
>>
>>137192156
An experienced archer is going to have little trouble hitting the torso of a moving target. Getting a headshot is significantly more difficult.

If the tank is shot in the back while running away, that can be healed later - or it could if Manato had heals left - but if the healer is shot in the back, he's fucked, as is the rest of the party because now they're out of a healer.

They made a mistake because they never even considered the possibility of ambush. They had no proper escape plans or contingency plans, and that's why Manato died.
>>
>>137191369
There's a difference between "newbies learning" and "dumbfucks being ignorant to direct advice and demonstrating an inability to learn".
Former: good. Latter: bad.
>>
>>137192151
Sometimes expending a spell for something other than healing better since you can prevent more damage than you could heal.
>>
The definition of insanity is losing a healer on the front line and insisting that the next healer goes on the front line. Shit like this is why people think healers are stuck up bitches when in fact they are merely dealing with insufferable retards.

>>137191955
> Whole party crowds around a chest.
YES. If that is the nature of the group then they should ALL die.

>>137192028
Anything that gets destroyed was rusted garbage not worth looting anyway.
>>
>>137192194
>Retreat from battle
>When the enemy has an aimbot crossbow sniper
>Thinking a tank would have made any difference acting as a vanguard against that bullshit
Mate, snipers are no fucking joke. Unless that vanguard is a literal tank, it will be taken care off by that sniper as they are retreating.
>>
>>137192215
We've known they were bad from the get go. They're slow learners who have no idea what they're doing, and even after being told what to do, it's taking them several days for that advice to sink in. Now that Haru has stopped being a retard, next episode they should be able to properly communicate with each other and figure out what their actual roles are supposed to be.

It's not that they have an inability to learn, it's that they're slow to learn. They're quite literally retarded.
>>
>>137192083
>has zero bearing by his decision to go frontline
Are you confusing me with some other anons that's been trolling about Manato or what?
Let me reiterate.
They've been warned about enemy prioritizing priests.
They saw their priest got sniped.
People with common sense would think that sending the priest to the front probably isn't a good idea.
I'm not talking about Manato's decision to be a melee healer, that's an whole other issue.
>>
>>137192215
They can't learn because they dont know what they did wrong. They arent dumb, they are really fucking retarded.
>>
File: 2535352.jpg (164KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2535352.jpg
164KB, 1366x768px
>retards in charge of party roles
>>
>>137191851
>Who are they supposed to send to the front row instead?

Ranta and Moguzo.
Not the Priest. Anyone but the Priest.
>>
>>137192209
Anon, that crossbow sniper hit Haruhito in his fucking leg from far away. It purposely grinned evilly as it aimed lower for Manato's back. Everything suggests it could have sniped him in the head/neck if it wanted to. The anime made that point explicitly clear on that part.
>>
>>137192244
Well she doesn't seem to have any other kinds of spells, as she's a straight healer, so her entire job is to sit back and wait until healing is worth it.

>>137192252
You're supposed to loot chests for things to sell you retard.
>>
>>137192297
You need three people for the front row.
>>
>>137192202
It's more like what >>137192209 said about the lack of planning and foresight. It's not necessarily the ambush itself, but rather what they could have done to prevent it from becoming as bad as it did. The way I see it, they got cocky, and it bit them back.
>>
>>137192168
There were no "babbyscratches" in the last episode.
She contributed nothing.
>>
guys what is the name of this anime, it seems interesting.
>>
>>137192330
Just not the Priest, though. Anyone but, literally anyone.
That's the point of a priest.
>>
>>137192266
Anon, being in the backline means absolutely nothing when the enemy is an aimbot sniper. If he wants to snipe you, then he snipes you, no amount of positioning will stop that. Which is what I am also arguing about. We have zero idea how effective Manato being in the front line would be since he fucking died form something unrelated to that part.
>>
>>137192314
There's a big difference between a mobile target and a stationary one. He was waiting in ambush of Manato and hit Haru instead, which brought him to the ground as he took a large wound. Then, from his grounded position, he became an easy target.

This is completely different from headshotting someone running away 100 yards away. Grinning because you're about to fuck a team up by shooting its' healer in the back is not the same as being an almighy, god tier hawkeye who can shoot a fly from a million miles away.
>>
>>137192339
How does one get cocky from losing every single battle?

EROTIC.
>>
>>137192358
Yeah there was. Ranta took one on the leg and she refused to mete out a precious heal for something not entirely necessary.
Good call. Based Mary demonstrating battlefield wit.

>>137192262
I dunno breh, looks like they have an outright inability thus far.
They were told point blank the case and ignored it. The progression of this last episode was tantamount to "sad, sad, sad, blowjob joke"
>>
>>137192339
It was an ambush, by a group that is better than them. Do you know who survives against well-executed ambushes by a peer opponent without any casualties? Barely no one.
>>
>>137191484
> there wasn't anything anyone else could have done against an ambush and being shot in the back as they were just about to safely leave the city

spot the animefag
>>
>>137192415
They started out unable to kill even a single goblin and slowly learned enough to take on 3-4 at a time. They're not incapable of learning, simply slow.

The point of this episode was to show that, yes, this retarded party full of retards is too retarded to understand what they're told up front. Because they're retarded, it takes time for these to sink in, and now that it has, they can work to properly fix the problems their retarded asses clearly have.
>>
>>137192380
Priests tend to be well armored and can take a better beating than other classes.
>>
>>137191019
but muh guts and spirit.
>>
>>137192401
They got incredibly cocky just because they figured out how to take out sleeping targets and mapped out the city a bit. Who the fuck takes off their shoes across enemy lines?
>>
>>137191093
when common sense escapes you then maybe you should be dead.
>>
File: BetterThanSuit.gif (4MB, 953x533px) Image search: [Google]
BetterThanSuit.gif
4MB, 953x533px
This series for me has been shit so far. The story is okay.
The characters infuriate me, especially Ranta and Yume. Ranta needs to die a horrid death and Yume needs to change class.
But the worst thing about this series is the horrible directing.
Whoever directed this shit, whoever turned this anime into a fucking slideshow needs to be lynched.
>>
>>137192519
Gee, maybe that's why they're having so many troubles and not succeeding like Renji's group.
>>
>>137192538

The group is having troubles because the party members' personalities clash too much or do not mesh too well. It took a week just for them to finally cooperate as a team.
>>
>>137191369
there is a middle ground between being a retard and god mode.its hard to feel for characters whos problems are there own fault
>>
>>137192391
And he was waiting in ambush against Manato at the end as well. And they were running away in nearly a straightline. And bullshit on how much easier on hitting him on the leg, Haruhito was twitching all over the place from being hit in the shoulder. An easy shot would have been toward his torso instead of the much smaller and moving around leg. The fact that they focus on the close-up on the goblin purposely lowering his aim to hit his back is implicitly showing it could have hit him in the head if it wanted to.
>>
>>137192568
That too. They're literally the leftovers. Renji took everyone who was actually competent. Their entire situation is less than ideal.
>>
>>137192387
Wait, let me get this clear. So you are saying, that since it's possible for snipers to hit people in the back row, they should just send the healer to the front, allowing enemy melee fighters access to the healer, so that not only is the healer at risk of getting sniped she's also at risk of getting cut down?
I don't know if you ever play MMO, but if you do, don't let people know about your tactics when you are looking for healer.
>>
>>137192415
>Ranta took one on the leg

Making him less effective and less able to retreat.

>battlefield wit

Which was useless.
>>
File: 1454622431618.png (155KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454622431618.png
155KB, 800x800px
>>137192294
>priest tank

No wonder why he died.
>>
File: 1454832807496.jpg (133KB, 466x558px) Image search: [Google]
1454832807496.jpg
133KB, 466x558px
Yume is so terrible with a bow, why even bother? Why doesn't she just become a breeding sow for a rich gentleman? Her life would be a lot more enjoyable.
>>
>>137192452
Gee, if the anime has purposely rewritten the scene that is different from the original source, we can totally use the original source to prove how much the scenes are the same despite how different they are.
>>
File: my autism is sated.png (31KB, 830x565px) Image search: [Google]
my autism is sated.png
31KB, 830x565px
>>137191851
>Who are they supposed to send to the front row instead?

I drew a diagram.
>>
>>137192526
I think it's alright. Nothing incredible, but it's better than your average MMO anime and good enough to keep me coming back every week.
>>
>>137192488
That's nice, but in Grimgar they're clearly defined as clothies that must be protected.
Drunk dude and Mary reinforced this, as did Manato's death.
>>
>>137192625
This. They need to git gud or start whoring themselves
>>
File: 1364244930317.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1364244930317.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
>>137192638
>>
>>137192580
>An easy shot would have been toward his torso instead of the much smaller and moving around leg.
He wanted to disable Haru so that retreat was less likely. And yes, shooting a stationary target - even if he's thrashing around - in the leg is significantly easier than shooting a moving target 100 yards away in the head.

And further, lowering your aim does not imply that you could have shot someone in the head. It means that the goblin realized that the most practical and sure-fire way to hit Manato was to aim for his back, and so that's what he did.

Hell, with your logic why didn't he just aim for Manato's heart? He clearly has amazing, perfect aim and can just throw out fatal shots like candy.
>>
>>137192599
Seems like you're just ignoring what happened.
It was something not necessary to be dealt with. Manato had literally one heal per day, using that on an arrow to Haru cost him his life.
It was the right call. Ranta could still move for a bit before taking a knee, he could continue to fight.
>>
>>137192594
It's called being a combat medic, you fucktard. Or are you saying medics that purposely go out to the front line to save lives are idiots? We have no idea of how effective Manato's strategy would have been since he was taken out by something unrelated to that strategy. It's like saying blitzkreig would have never worked because one of the generals was poisoned.
>>
>>137192638
>Only competent member of the team with wits.
>Not best girl
>Hunter doing melee dps
>Best girl

Shit taste
>>
>>137192754
You should not combat medic when you're inexperienced and your entire party is a mess. Save the advanced tactics for when you actually advance.
>>
Everyone being retards actually made me wish for a hack to show up and start teaching them.
Or at least drag Yume away because fuck everyone else in the group
>>
>>137192700
Because it wanted Manato to suffer before he died. How much more obvious can the anime get in regards to that? If the goblin wanted him dead immediately, then Manato would have been dead from the headshot, but it grinned evilly and aimed lower, and now we saw just how much Manato had suffered before he died. Mission fucking accomplished.
>>
>>137192672
Manato died because he didn't ration his spells and they didn't retreat fast enough.
Mary is inexperienced herself and the drunk an idiot.
>>
>>137192638
I like how you just got really angry when you outlined what Yume and Shihoru should be doing
They're really fucking useless
>>
>>137192754
A cleric is a combat medic.
Manato was a nurse that should've stayed in the field base to treat wounds later.
>>
>>137192808
And we ultimately don't know how effective it would have been since he died to something unrelated to him being a combat medic.
>>
File: grimgar.png (125KB, 581x792px) Image search: [Google]
grimgar.png
125KB, 581x792px
>>137192637
It wasnt hopgoblins that ambushed the party, but party that ambushed hopgoblin. In earlier pages thief scouted them
>>
>>137192754
Priests must place their own safety above those of his comrades for if he dies, who will do the healing? Priests must sacrifice a member or two if it meant that he survives to save the rest.
>>
>>137192754
This is bait right?
They didn't ask the healer to go to the front because they needed healing, they planed to use her as a melee fighter. That's like ordering the combat medics to go first in a charge.
>>
>>137192821
You're projecting. It's just as likely that he was grinning because he knew he was about to take out the team's healer. This is further reinforced by us being told explicitly that enemies are aware of and like to target healers.

You're reaching far too hard to look for an excuse, but the fact of the matter is that they were unprepared and got punished for it. Everything requires tactical thought put into it, not just battle. If you're running away, you need a plan on how to run away so that you can minimize your loses. They didn't do that, and that resulted in Manato's death.
>>
>>137192832
>the guy with more experience than them giving them advice as to the roles a priest should fulfill is to be ignored
>mary, who follows a similar train of thought, is also wrong

>he missed the entire point of the episode that they were relying too heavily on Manato and forcing roles onto him that he was not apt for

I mean, did you just tune out when Moguzo was chastising himself for not doing his job and protecting the Priest? They're not armoured units in Grimgar, you can tell that by fucking looking at them.
They wear cloth, dipshit.
>>
>>137192638
Moguzo needs to get his shit together and go to the front with Ranta. Haru needs to be a little back to find opportune uses for his backstab skill. Ranta needs to be used as a lure and also he needs to be in the front so that he can die faster.

Yume and Shihoru need ranged DPS. We don't need another dagger user, we need more ranged ability.
>>
>>137192864
Anon, we're not talking about the LN. The anime has deviated enough from it that we can't use the LN to directly compare to what happened within the anime. Manato never ambushed that hobgoblin within the anime.

>>137192866
Mate, stop. Right now, you're practically insulting every doctor and combat medics that goes into warzones to save lives.
>>
>>137192821
The grin could have been anything. Maybe it grinned because it's simply thinking "Gotcha."
>>
>>137191019
Because Menetu fucking invested his stats on STR and WIL.
>>
>>137192970
Triage is a thing.
>>
>>137192906
Because they can't afford more.
Moguzo should have shared parts of his armor to equalize their armor classes. As it is he just gets ignored anyway.
>>
>>137192920
Why did Yume learn that dagger attack? Surely she wouldn't find it pleasant to be in the face of a goblin. She gave up on archery but don't hunters also learn about other things? What about traps?
>>
>>137192970
>Mate, stop. Right now, you're practically insulting every doctor and combat medics that goes into warzones to save lives.
some of them are retards and no person without personal issues is going to keep operating while the bombs are dropping or whatever is it you learn from black jack and us tv shows
>>
>>137192970
>Mate, stop. Right now, you're practically insulting every doctor and combat medics that goes into warzones to save lives.
Pretty much, if heals are melee range like in Grimgar or real life then the healer will frequently have to put themselves in harms way, it's the way it goes. Mary is just a cunt
>>
>>137192894
They were unprepared against an ambush. I'm not trying to sound like a smartass here, but isn't the part of it being an ambush means to not let them be prepared for it? There's really nothing anyone could have done to prepare for something that they weren't suppose to be expecting. Otherwise, it's not called an ambush.
>>
>>137192970
>The anime has deviated enough from it that we can't use the LN to directly compare to what happened within the anime.

ah, sorry
>>
>>137192920
> We don't need another dagger user, we need more ranged ability.

Mogs is the real tank and high DPS but so far hes barely doing anything aside from being a pack mule who can cook. He needs to step it up and start slaying bodies. Haru is a support and shouldn't actively be tackling enemies one on one. The chimp is the most well rounded fighter, and aside from being stupid hes doing an okayish job.

The real issue is the range bitches utterly failing at absolutely everything. Who the fuck plays hunter and can't use a bow? A shadow magic caster too nervous and shy to say simple spells aloud when around men? Get the fuck out of here. Those two should be plenty for a solid rear defense to keep the healer guarded and keep perspective over the battlefield.
>>
>>137193028
Do you have anything to substantiate that they're armoured units, though?
Because the three priests we've seen so far are cloth-wearers. One of whom was the leader of the Priest's guild, and obviously someone who could afford more.
There's also that this recent episode spent a decent portion of itself establishing that they're commodities to be protected and kept away from the front lines.
The notion that they "tend to be armoured units" is something that lies in other universes and quite clearly takes no root in Grimgar.
>>
>>137192970
Youre not a medic. I am a field medic. Our training doesnt include "Charge into enemy fire and motar to pull that one idiot who got shot in the hip and cant move"
>>
>>137193032
She learned the dagger attack because she's completely worthless with a bow. She thought that, because she can't do anything with range, it would be better to learn something melee so she can contribute at least something. Her logic makes sense, but it's ultimately not good for the party.
>>
>>137193059
Well, it'd be too late for Manato but the easiest way to avoid almost all ambushes would be a hawk pet for the hunter
>>
>>137193059
When you're across enemy lines, you need to be prepared for everything, even what you can't prepare for. You are responsible for coming up with as many contingency plans as possible; you need to be prepared for the worst case scenario.

They did this to an extent by mapping out the city. This allowed them to figure out an escape route in the heat of the moment. However, they did not prepare enough to plan out a proper way to retreat. As a result, they left Manato unprotected bringing up the rear, and he died. This could have been avoided if they had properly planned for what they would do if they needed to retreat.
>>
>>137193092
Gunplay =/= sword & sorcery
>>
>>137193092
But you are armed and trained to defend yourself and your patients, aren't you? How is this any different from Manato learning to defend himself with his staff?
>>
>>137193059
It's an ambush from the enemies' perspective, thinking they have the upper hand. That doesn't mean there isn't a proper method of conduct to minimize damage and/or losses. The fact that they didn't even consider the possibility of getting ambushed (being overly confident) is what cost them.
>>
>>137193090
There's still the possibility priests can take a tankier branch. For example, Yume became a dagger user when it is implied the default weapon for her class is the bow. Or maybe there is a tankier priest class.
>>
>>137192970
Commanders do view medical personnels and combat medics in high value, because, well, they really are more valuable than regular soldiers. And while combat medics are still in combat roles, commanders wouldn't put them in risky positions unless there is no other choice.
You are the one that's insulting real life military commanders and medics intelligence.
>>
>>137193191
We are doing our shit in the backlines. Well away from the carnage. Manato went all the way into the front lines. When youre the only medic in your squad youre not supposed to become fodder.
>>
>>137193161
No one was expecting the sniper waiting for them at the end. And no, even modern day soldiers with all their fancy gears and absolute on high alert are still very prone to ambushes. Vietnam is a prime example of this.
>>
Why are you still watching this guro fanfic trash?
>>
>>137193191
Manato didn't just defend himself, he was more of a dps than all the others.
>>
>>137193045
Uh. The only reason those grizzled scarred combat medics go in front is so they can save their team mate.

They don't do it to kill the enemy, which is exactly what happened in this "babbys first pug" disaster of a series.
>>
>>137193225
There's the possibility, yes, but everything we've seen and heard about their roles and use contradicts that directly.
>>
>>137193090
He wasn't in the field at that point so it's a moot point.
Priests are established as using blunt weapons only so they're well comparable to priests from similar settings. I've never seen something were priests have the same restrictions on armor as arcane casters.
They wouldn't need to restrict themselves to blunt weapons if they weren't capable of melee combat.
>>
>>137193191
The difference is recognizing what is reasonably possible and what is suicide-ly insane. Going back to what that previous anon said.
>Our training doesn't include "Charge into enemy fire and mortar to pull that one idiot who got shot in the hip and cant move"
>>
File: Yume is my yome.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yume is my yome.webm
2MB, 853x480px
>>137193265
>>
>>137191211
That gold piece was the viewers one-way ticket to plot development and some existential question being asked, instead we get more forced tears and suffering.
>>
>>137193094
Yes but why can't she learn about traps or some other skills?
>>
>>137193256
That's not the part of the ambush that is up for debate, anon. We all agree that the initial sniper shot that set off the ambush was unavoidable for this group.

The issue being debated is how they retreated. They did not properly plan ahead or even think about how they should retreat. It's likely they don't even realize that you need to apply strategy to a retreat either. As a result, they left Manato in the rear, leaving him as a prime target to get sniped while they ran away.
>>
>>137191019
>no one except Ranta understands the role of their class
>thief taking the role of a warrior
>hunter can't shoot for shit and just uses her knife all the time
>mage constantly fucks up her own spells and stutters the incantation
>Warrior is much of a pussy to put his crazy strength to good use
>>
>>137193331
I would assume learning skills costs money and since they are dirt poor she didnt learn traps.
>>
>>137193331
It's not that she can't, it's that she didn't. Skills cost money, so as until they get their shit together, they're not getting any new skills.

Yume wanted to contribute to what was happening on the battlefield. In order to contribute to a battle, the most obvious way to do so is to learn how to do damage. She can't do damage with a bow, so she decided to switch to a dagger because that way, even though she's not properly specialized for it, she can do damage and contribute.

The problem is that she's a archer who doesn't fucking arch. Yume needs to get her shit together and do her actual job.
>>
>>137193094
I don't think her logic is that good. No one is going to be a great archer without any practice. She gave up without even trying much just because it's easier to swing a blade on something crudely rather than aiming properly with a bow.
>>
>>137193428
I'm not saying her logic is good, just that it makes sense. It makes sense why a bad, new player would invest points in easier to use skills than harder but more effective skills.

I'm not excusing her going melee as a fucking ranged class. I'm just saying that I understand her thought process.
>>
>>137193295
>it's a moot point

It's not, though.

>because they use blunt weapons they regularly use armour despite that we've seen no substantiation for this

That's good and all, and perhaps at higher levels they gain the ability to use armour, but you're missing the core point: we're talking about scrubs.
Manato and Mary are not high levels nor do they have access to armour. They're still in that stage wherein they must be protected and every source indicates that's the stage in which Priests perpetually reside.
Basically, you're spouting pure conjecture with very little basis that has zero pertinence to the instance you're applying it to, anyway.
>>
>>137193377
>>137193405
I mean, why learn a dagger skill instead of a trapping skill. That can't be a higher level skill.
>>
>>137193428
She was pretty much thinking in the short term. Being able to deal damage was all that mattered, but in the long run it screws her over because she's an archer, not a front liner.
>>
>>137193473
I just fucking told you why. She wanted to contribute to battle and is worthless with a bow, so she learned another attack skill that she is actually capable of using.
>>
>>137193231
But they still sent them to the frontline, so having them learn some combat training is a must.

>>137193245
Considering he had no other choice since him being in the backline in Grimgar is still within targetting range of enemy rane weapons and that he can't afford to lose any of them due to very limited personnel, I say he's just making good use of his limited resources. Because he does not have a reserve to work with here, nor does he had a forward base and armored vehicles to protect him as he moves forward to save lives. The quicker they end the battle, the safer everyone else will be.
>>
>>137193473
Maybe traps themselves costs money?
>>
>>137193405
Can you niggers fuck off already? Melee hunter is viable assuming she learns utility skills eventually. Better that than using a bow you're awful with and eventually accidentally shooting your party in the back.
>>
Unfortunately this series only hits a few of the MMO tropes that piss people off so much:
> Huntard
> Melee priest
> GRRRRL gamer don't sit on me hilly boys
To keep up with the rest of the MMO community they need to hit the other pug disasters such as the
> Blow your load mage
> "im a deeps durr" tank
> stealthless rogue
>>
>>137193460
Remember this isn't a game. Their learning process isn't click-ok-pay-money-bang-done. They had to undergo training, just not shown. So I don't think we should assume that she didn't try, even though she probably should try harder.
>>
>>137191019
Why is Ranta such a shit?
>>
>>137193526
>Mogzo
>Not armoured vehicle

Mogzo can block arrows with his plate. Manato is supposed to be at the back with Shihoru, if mobs get close Shihoru needs to bind them. Manato will be safe from almost all harm i guarantee it.
>>
>>137193470
Ranta is barely wearing armor either. Haruhiro and Yume even less. They need protection as well.
If someone should take the risk it's the healer because he can heal himself faster than he can other members.
>>
>>137193541
Shouldn't learning about trap also involve learning how to make the trap?
>>
>>137193562
The party already has more than enough melee classes. It's lacking in ranged support and her class is mainly used for range. And fuck off with melee hunter; that's just as retarded as combat mage. These people are not thinking far ahead enough to specialize into advanced playstyles. They're working in the short term and making bad decisions.

Melee hunter could work, potentially, yes. But that's sure as hell not Yume's intention. She's essentially just abandoning her class's main quirk because she's not good at it.

>>137193564
I'm not saying she didn't try, and like I said I understand her reasoning. The problem is that she's an archer who doesn't use a bow. It's her job to practice as long as it takes until she can use the basic tools of her class properly.
>>
>>137193628
>Be healer
>Take sword to face
>Cant heal properly, missing face doesnt help
>Huntard and Thief gets minor scratches
>Cant heal them, im ded
>They die from infection
>>
>>137193473
She wanted to take a direct place in combat like the others, she probably felt useless.
>>
>>137193628
>if someone should take the risk it's the only guy capable of healing wounds with less offensive capability than the others (except for Shihoru, but that's an issue of basic competence, not potential)
>>
>>137193628
Good god
You're supposed to protect your fucking cleric
What kind of retard put their cleric at front line?
Unless they're playing DnD based game, of course
>>
>>137193601
Because someone has to be. You'll come to find out his defense mechanism is to assume everyone already thinks he's a shit and acts accordingly. In an odd sort of way, he's the most selfless of the party because he lets them abuse him and doesn't just bail on them.
>>
File: wakaranai.png (80KB, 225x441px) Image search: [Google]
wakaranai.png
80KB, 225x441px
>>137193628
>>
>>137193680
Protip: She is useless.
Yume's only useful class function is for breeding future generations of retards.
>>
>>137193738
I want to get retarded with yume if you know what I mean
>>
>>137193710
He has too big of an ego and is loud mouthed. I wouldnt mind if he had a sharp tongue and quick wits but hes retarded so fuck him
>>
>>137193562
Problem is, you have no ranged dps in this party now. With one more melee character it's even harder for shihoru to hit anything with her cc magic, and she already sucks at that.
>>
ITT: no D&D players
>>
>>137193655
>They're working in the short term and making bad decisions.
It's fucking perma-death m8, short term thinking is the only option if you're as bad as them, they won't survive if they try to play the long game.
I'm not saying ranged is a bad thing, if it were up to me they'd all have bows and train for both melee/distance, but it's just not feasible for an airhead with two left hands like Yume.
>>
I'm really annoyed about how this show kills goblins then shows us cute goblins being conscientious sentient beings in the end card. Fuck this.
>>
File: 1449178590725.png (268KB, 599x667px) Image search: [Google]
1449178590725.png
268KB, 599x667px
>anons saying the new healer is wrong for not going with the team's suicidal wishes
>defending previous Priest and co.'s tactics

What happened to /a/ all of a sudden?
I thought we were having fun by pointing out how stupid these adventurers were
Even the characters within the anime are making fun of them
>>
>>137193777
Tbf the rules of Grimgar seem a lot less forgiving than D&D.
>>
>>137193694
What game isn't DnD based? I never had problems with clerics in the midst of battle.
Only in Wiz did I swap with my thief because they're even more useless in the back row.
>>
>>137193777
Cleric in this anime can't wear heavy armor and use dual fucking flail silly anon
>>
>>137193680
Luring a goblin into a trap would've been a lot more useful. Spikes through the feet would be more effective than her puny dagger attack.
>>
>>137193778
>It's fucking perma-death m8, short term thinking is the only option if you're as bad as them,

They're not in a video game where weapons can only be used in a dungeon. That bitch should be practicing archery 8 hours every fucking day. No excuses.
>>
>>137193778
>short term thinking is the only option if you're as bad as them
Anon, we agree with each other. I'm saying that I understand Yume's decisions, but ultimately it's bad for her and the party.
>>
File: 1432410946638.png (151KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432410946638.png
151KB, 854x480px
>>137192638
I'd say swap Haru and Ranta, make him sneak ahead and scout, plant traps, slit some throats, AKA [b]PLAY HIS FUCKING CLASS[/b]. If/when detected, hightail the fuck outta there and fall back on your combat formation.
>>
>>137193782
GOBLINS ARE PEOPLE TOO!
>>
>>137193817
In old school DnD you'd die fast and easy as well. Newer editions were more forgiving for starters.
>>
>>137193622
It takes time for Shihoru to cast her spell, and as we have seen, she really can't cast any spell without LoS, which also makes her vulnerable to enemy fire. But as I have repeated so many times, we have no idea how far Manato's strategy would have paid off/failed spectacularly since he died from something unrelated to his decision to go in the front line. For all we know, the bashing is just in the beginning until the others stop relying on him and he can pay for more healing spells. And let's be honest here, those guys need all the help they can fucking get.
>>
>>137193819
Game that don't based on DnD rule set where Cleric can't wear heavy armor and use flail to fuck everything that move at front line?
>>
Did this place remind anyone else of Ragnarok Online thieves guild? I wonder if they're taking inspiration from RO for this anime.
>>
>>137193822
Actually we don't know if the priests in Grimgar wear armors, but we do know that neither Manato nor Mary was wearing armors, so those who keep brining up melee cleric or tanking cleric are just shitposting.
>>
>>137193883
What game doesn't allow clerics to wear armour?
>>
>>137193839
>>137193838
Ok, we'll just agree that they're all retards then, except maybe Ranta who does his job properly despite being a shit
>>
>>137193933
A lot, actually
Well, they can, but they can't wear heavy armor
>>
JRGP vs MMO

Pick one.
>>
>>137193778
Anon, there's no point in thinking and planning for the future when you are starving to death in the present. And since it's only been a fucking month, how much long term planning could you expect to pull off?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 511x288px
>>137193906
Forgot pic.
Did this place remind anyone else of Ragnarok Online thieves guild? I wonder if they're taking inspiration from RO for this anime.
>>
>>137193933
Amtgard.
>>
>>137193883
> D&D
> Cleric
> Front line battletank
> D&D
> Melee
> Ever
>>
File: WHYNOSPEAR.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
WHYNOSPEAR.gif
2MB, 500x280px
None of this would have happened if they had the most overpowered piece of shit ever made in ancient times.
>>
>>137194009
Legit build in 3.5
It's pretty fucking fun senpai
>>
>>137194009
>Not playing a Dervish
>Not dancing around the battlefield as a whirlwind of death who can also jump 500 feet in the air at a moments notice just for the fuck of it
>>
>>137193912
>mfw Mary and Manato are stuck in newbie land because all the smart cleric went combat specced and had already left for better and harder content
>>
>>137193972
Normally they get the third best armour after Paladins and fighters. Always better than rogues and at least on par with gish.
>>
>>137192622
But that's the whole idea of the show, these are a bunch of noobs who never mmorpger'd in their life trying to survive. They have no idea what they're doing. You're watching the shitty party, the good players are with the other dude.
>>
>>137194057
True fact. Heavy-armour Cleric with a shield and morningstar ruined many a salty Fighter's win streak.
>>
>>137194057
> Legit 3.5 builds
> Not wizard or sorc
>>
>turning down a gold coin because muh pride
>having pride when you're a retard
>not seeing it as an investment
>not making Renji-Senpai proud by using that gold coin to outfit yourself with better equipment, skills and progressing as Human beans
>dropping it back into his hand like an ungrateful manlet swine

Hiro is the hero that nobody deserves
>>
>>137191019
Grimgar is essentially a show about nips learning proper MMO mechanics the hard way.

Wizardry games are a big thing there and yet most nips are fucking horrible in normal MMO party plays and can't handle proper raids.
>>
>>137193985
For sure, that was my point. Forget tomorrow, just survive today.
>>137193877
>But as I have repeated so many times, we have no idea how far Manato's strategy would have paid off/failed spectacularly since he died from something unrelated to his decision to go in the front line.
Do they have paladins in Grimgar? He should have just been one and gone Deus Vult on heathen monster scum while still having a few heals just in case
>>
>>137194123
>these are a bunch of noobs who never mmorpger'd in their life
I thought that was the PSO2 anime
>>
>>137193563
> Blow your load mage
> "im a deeps durr" tank
> stealthless rogue
im pretty sure KonoSuba is covering that
>>
>>137194185
This season's got everything covered.
>>
>>137194123
I get that. The problem is it went a bit too far on the retarded side.
>>
>>137194185
KonoSuba's rogue actually has stealth, tho
And the tank is a legit tank incarnate who doesn't dps at all
>>
>>137194149
He's probably trying to save up enough money for the armor and weapon. For all we know, maybe paladin/war cleric are top-tier shit and he was speccing for it with his combat skills instead of heals. But then a rival PC monster group found out and took him out before he breaks the game.
>>
>>137194139
Meh It's more fun to play as a unstoppable melee cleric where you go to the front line and fuck everything up instead of sit back and cast spell
>>
>>137194258
Haru was taking issue with the amount of money that got divided earlier, right? Manato probably has a sweet stash saved up somewhere under his straw mattress.
>>
>>137194270
Eh, nothing wrong with both styles as they are both fun in their own way.
>>
>>137194270
You still get spells of the same capability as well.
Only thing that could rival a cleric was the druid.
>>
>>137194329
>just a shit-ton of Shihoru's nudes
>>
>>137194270
I couldn't agree more, which is probably why they nerfed Cleric in later editions and in Pathfinder.
>>
>>137194245
darkness is more like the "Hurr-durr im chain pulling the entire instance" tank
>>137194057
I have one in my pathfinder group, frontline cleric is pretty sick too bad war priest is a better alternative if you want that now
>>
>>137194329
Maybe that's why the head priest said Manato had so much potential? He knew he would turn out to be a fine paladin/war cleric when be chose to pick bash over the healing spells like all of the other shitty healers.
>>
File: if you can dodge a bullet.gif (4MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
if you can dodge a bullet.gif
4MB, 300x168px
>>137191019
I'll take this over the usual "MC is so OP that he literally breaks the game to win" bullshit I've been seeing in so many MMO animu
>>
>grimgar isnt all that much like a game except for skills
>every viewer treats it as a game and tries to project either their WoW playing experience or D&D power trip fantasys onto the series
I actually like Grimgar minus the slow pacing thats starting to undertrump Rokka but this really isnt a show I can enjoy watching with /a/.

Also you guys need to accept that they are their own characters and not self-insert targets.
>>
>>137194258
It's true we never find out his whole plan, but if that's his plan shouldn't he act like a paladin AFTER he got armors? What? Was he getting familiarized with the role beforehand?
>>
>>137194149
There is the whole unholy knight shit, so I don't see why not.
>>
File: ohhmy.gif (464KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
ohhmy.gif
464KB, 500x260px
>>137194363
Darkness makes me feel all funny
>>
>>137193373
Ranta waves his sword around and get's lucky if he lands a hit. At least his inherit rat genes gives +5 to evasion.
>>
>>137194258
>>137194329
>>137194378
>tfw Manato was the only one building for lategame and only died because his team panicked and didn't retreat properly
Goodnight sweet prince, those idiots didn't deserve you. ;_;
>>
>>137194446
Hes not a rat, hes just supposed to be Vietnamese.
So hes a rat.
>>
>>137194409
No xp system here, you have to pay for skills, so rather than wate precious gold on learning the useless heals, he just specced for combat so he can buy his armor and weapon immediately afterward.
>>
File: 1454266704194.jpg (2MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1454266704194.jpg
2MB, 1920x2160px
>>137194446
Bleed damage is just fine.
>>
>>137194400
>grimgar isnt all that much like a game except for skills
And classes.
>>
>>137194452
Mary > Fagato
>>
>>137194400
no the characters really just have no common sense. If people get seriously injured or knocked out the priest can bring them back up, if the priest gets taken out they are done for. That very simple logic has nothing to do with games.
>>
>>137194471
I love that "skills" they learn are stupid shit like "Cut diagonally" or "use that big stick you're always carrying to hit someone with."
>>
>>137194400
>Also you guys need to accept that they are their own characters and not self-insert targets.

They're self-inserts for blocks of wood and roadkill.
People in India watch this and relate.
Haru's a fucking poo in the loo.
>>
>>137194478
Damn, the animation is top quality.
>>
>>137194548
They're clearly putting their entire budget into the fight scenes, which is why they have to fill so much time with slideshow music videos.
>>
Manato was supposed to be in the other party. There is probably some lost loser in the other party who was destined for this one but ended up there for some reason.
>>
>>137194509
You are just saying this using your shitty RPG experiences. There are plenty of RPGs where healers can be on the frontline and this is not a fucking game.

They die if they get seriously injured, there are no HP sponge guys for outdrawn encounters or anything. You are not applying logic here, your view is just too narrow.

Having just 1 more person hitting somebody to death and holding the front helps a lot.
>>
>>137194400
But it's fun to make fun of them and how stupid they are
>>
>>137194452
That's kinda the ironic thing. In d&d 3.5, all of them are actually specced for late game combat. 2h fighter, duskblade, sneak attack rogue, melee ranger (bows really suck), battlefield control mage and melee cloistered cleric.
>>
>>137192638
You're a dumbass that thinks that battlefield control<damaging spells. Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>137194452
I guarantee you he wasn't doing anything for himself. Any money he was saving was probably going to be used to buy the other party members things. After Haru starts taking leadership seriously, he realized that Manato probably never thought about doing things for himself.

>>137194516
Luckily the skills they learn later on start to actually look like proper skills. Ranta especially picks up some really flashy ones. Don't underestimate Mogzo's simple looking skills, though. His THANK YOU cut is actually one of his strongest skills.

>>137194600
Except when not a single person in the party can hold their own then no, the Priest should not be at the front lines tanking.
>>
Would you have taken it?
>>
>>137194650
>here, have control when you can't deal any damage
>>
>>137194636
As it turns out, late game builds don't work super well early game because you don't have anything of what you need to supplement that playstyle. Turns out there's a reason they're lategame builds.
>>
>>137194516
Most martial arts are like that as its basic. Every techniques are just variants of punch, kick, block, and throw.
>>
>>137194650
>Have 5 sec AOE stun
>Teammate can't deal damage for shit
ebin
>>
>>137194471
There is absolutely no indication of that. But fine, lets go with your head canon, that's still retarded. This isn't a game. In games people might do this because if they get unlucky and die they can just rez. In Grimgar, people die when they get killed.
>>
File: 1454722662768.jpg (331KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454722662768.jpg
331KB, 1280x720px
>>137194672
The coin or Haru? Because Yes.
>>
>>137194657
>Except when not a single person in the party can hold their own then no, the Priest should not be at the front lines tanking.
Its exactly the opposite. When nobody can hold their own then anybody has to help hold the front.

Otherwise its just the priest running away after the front row died.

Also Manato only has a touch heal spell. How the fuck do you guys even imagine this to work?
>>
>strings
>>
>>137194690
Umm..., all of those work in early game. It's just at early game, HP are so low, that fights are won and lost at who won initiatives and lucky crits, which was exactly what caused the death of Manato.
>>
>>137194672
>use coin to not fight again for a month or more
>maybe training a bit
>be happy because no fear of death
>fuck yume
>>
>>137194657
I still can't tell if his demon is supposed to be a real thing at all. It wouldn't surprise me if he's just making up shit to try and impress everyone else.
>>
>>137194720
Anon, I was joking, but paying for skills does seem to be how things work in Grimgar if going by what we are shown in the anime and LN spoilers.
>>
>>137194725
In that case Shehole should grab a dagger and kill chaos.
>>
>>137194807
Shihoru and Manato can use magic and you're questioning if demons can exist?
>>
File: 1454422739088.jpg (258KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454422739088.jpg
258KB, 1280x720px
YUMEPOSTING
>>
>>137194803
>Get soft because you can live for a few months without having to work
>Or buy higher tier equipment, which makes you think you're better than you really are since you're doing more damage than you should at your level
>Get wrekt even harder as soon as you run out of that pitty coin
>>
>>137194725
I'm not the person who was arguing that Manato be a backline Priest. I never said that he shouldn't be able to deal damage, I said that he shouldn't be TANKING monsters. The reality is that his party was just too incompetent for his own good, but Manato tried to do too many roles on his own when he should have let his party take the risk.

>>137194807
It's actually real, but it's so hilariously useless that even his guild master told him not to rely on it at the moment. Reason being that during the daytime the demon will only do things "if it wants to", and since they never venture out at night then you don't really see it actually help.
>>
So where are they now in the latest volume in terms or armor and skills? Does Yume get her precious pet? How about Ranta's demon?
>>
>>137194858
If she would be competent enough, yes.
But its obvious that unlike Manato who smack people dead she isnt skilled enough to fight front.

You guys need to step out of your narrow "Class X does Y" world view and look at the characters and what they are capable of and what they arent.
>>
Why doesn't this game have potions? It would save Manato to babysit them forever.
>>
>>137194948
Because money
>>
>>137194904
>I said that he shouldn't be TANKING monsters. The reality is that his party was just too incompetent for his own good, but Manato tried to do too many roles on his own when he should have let his party take the risk.
Sorry, I misunderstood then. With this I can agree.
>>
>>137194672
>pretend to give the coin back to Renji
>don't
>spend it all on whores
>>
File: best girl.jpg (65KB, 645x546px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
65KB, 645x546px
>>137194887
>>
>>137194823
Yes they need to pay to get training. Just like in real life. Though irl people would probably not pay to learn to cut diagonally.
Either way it still has nothing to do with this bs about tanking cleric.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsO2cOM5TeY
0:33
Nice battle theme
>>
>>137194982
>Spend money to level up your dick
>Get bitches dependent on your Max level dick
>Charge bitches for your dick
>Live peacefully forever
>>
You know, I wonder what would /a/'s reaction would be if a later volume reveals one of the world's best 'adventurer' is a paladin or something similar to a war cleric?
>>
File: stop it boner.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stop it boner.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
>>137195002
Damnit magetits
He was so close to thieving that pussy
>>
>>137194980
All good. I definitely agree he should have been helping attack since Mogzo and Haru are wimps and Ranta has no idea when to attack things at the right time. I think that's why the head priest was so confident in Manto's abilities, since he didn't just try and focus on healing.
>>
>>137194982

But he already has two
>>
>>137195043
Competent players playing a role correctly in a competent party > incompetent players playing all their roles incorrectly in an incompetent party
>>
>>137195068
He wouldn't have high hopes for Manato if he wasn't doing things right.
>>
File: 1377214981169.png (320KB, 666x756px) Image search: [Google]
1377214981169.png
320KB, 666x756px
I think the most disappointing part about this show isn't the godawful pacing, etc. but the fact that the ED vocals are so fucking lackluster. It reminds me of supecell with Koeda, except Koeda actually puts the emotion into the singing that you need to bring out the hype in these kinds of songs. We could've at least gotten one worthwhile thing from this show but even there, my hopes were dashed.
>>
>>137194945
>You guys need to step out of your narrow "Class X does Y"
Then why have classes then? It's clear that the author wrote these to bank on reader's familiarity with these classes, and now we are supposed to forget about classes?
>>
>>137195043
The current best known Crimson Moon is Souma, who is a Samurai class. Renji is also a pure attack style class.

That being said, I think Paladin's are quite high-tier in Grimgar considering the Daybreakers clan had a member that went way out of his way to find someone to train him in it.
>>
Stop fucking discussing, let's do it this way.

6 Anons build the main characters, 4 anons build the goblins, we re-roll this fight. The MC party is surprised.

Roll20, DND5, 3.5, ADnD or Pathfinder rules.
>>
>>137191165
>severed quadraceps
>baby scrape
oh yeah bro not being able to walk is totally a fucking babby scrap you fucking faggot
>>
>>137194888
>Already have high tier equipment
>doing high damage getting more coin
>somehow run out of money
You are stupid even by your own logic.
>>
Dark Knight x Hunter OTP
>>
>>137195193
>>>/tg
>>
>>137195211
>get high tier equipment
>think you're a fuckton stronger
>fight a better enemy
>he kills you because equipment doesn't give you experience or skill
>>
>>137195211
>Spend all your pitty money on good equipment
>Slaughter smallfries because of good equipment
>Make change off of smallfries, not enough to purchase significant improvements
>Run into actual challenge
>The good equipment you were using has become a crutch and now you're not properly prepared
>die
>>
>>137195164
Not forget. They are like jobs, they limit what skills the characters can learn and what they can do and what they cant do.

However
>Priests cant help out at the front lines
is not a restriction imposed by the classes. Infact, Manato has a fucking [Smash] skill and his heal skill is a touch spell, so he needs to be at the front to actually use it mid-combat.

This is just a restriction you are putting in there by yourself because its the only way you can imagine a priest to work. You arent really looking at the characters and what they have at their disposeable.
>>
>>137195227
You like betting on sunken ships, do you?
>>
>>137193601
He's at least better than that emo scum Haru and he will land his D on Yume's pussy soon, anon. Bitch want it so badly.
>>
File: img_0003-english.png (4MB, 2894x2048px) Image search: [Google]
img_0003-english.png
4MB, 2894x2048px
Reminder that the anime utterly fucked up with Mary, Yume and Shihoru. But mostly Mary
>>
>>137195193
tHe goblins are cool also strong. They each have shot guns and full plate armor also under that plate armor is a bullet proof vest. Also under that they each had that surgery robo cop had to become robo cop also they have all of robo cops powers.
>>
>>137195302
Harus going to fuck Choco anyways
after he gets rejected by Mary
>>
>>137194672
I wouldn't take the coin, but I'd take Haruhiro.
>>
>>137195325
How would Robocop do if he was transported into Grimgar?
>>
>>137195193
Honestly, if this was D&D, then all of the classes were perfect as is. But this isn't /tg/, so let's not detail this thread with such talks.
>>
File: 1454919198550.png (121KB, 228x388px) Image search: [Google]
1454919198550.png
121KB, 228x388px
Who is the party leader?
Who is the main tank?
Who will scout ahead?
Who is responsible for crowd control?
What is our itinerary?
What will be our objective at the location?
What party formation will we be using?
Why isn't the main tank in front aggroing the mobs?
Why is a rogue telling me how to play my class?
Why is dps telling me to go in front and melee?
Why is our only ranged dps in melee?
Why don't you man up and get your pussy ass out of here with that papercut flesh wound instead of bitching me out for every single heal?
Do any of you even know what the fuck you're doing?
Why aren't any of you answering my questions in clear concise responses?
Where the fuck did you newbies graduate?
Why am I even here?
Oh, because your last priest died doing this exact same bullshit you're asking me to do?
I understand now.
I understand all of you have no fucking clue what you're doing.
Go fuck yourselves.
I'm leaving.
>>
>>137195267
1 Gold is not enough to buy equipment good enough for there to ever be that much of a difference in skill between the party and monsters. You don't know it since the anime hasn't mentioned it, but to properly outfit Mogzo in plate armour would cost over 10 gold coins. All 1 gold coin would do is allow them to buy out their contracts and have ~40 silver left over for amenities and maybe some skills.

You are seriously overestimating the value of 1 gold coin.
>>
>>137195375
The problem wasn't with the classes they picked but the people who picked them.
>>
>>137195259
>>137195267
>Not just fighting the same goblins they have being fighting the whole fucking time.
Why would they move from a spot that give stable income? They get all their needs met from killing goblins what you guys are saying makes no sense. You just assume that they will go into a battle with a huge ogre or some shit instead of just killing regular goblins and hob goblins.If they had that gold they could just get everything they want from goblins and make a stable living never going poor.
>>
>>137195302
>>137195343
Haru will fuck Mary and maybe Shihoru. Yume will end with Kikkawa and Ranta will barely get pity sex with Zodiac, if any
>>
>>137195172
Seriously? I was just joking around, but now I am starting to wonder just what is Manato's end game plan. He was the only one to actually go and talk with other people in the tavern and has close contact with the head cleric. He must have known something. Could he really be aiming for being a paladin?
>>
>>137195308
I want to lick Merii's thighs
>>
>>137191181
>>137191198
>>137191267
>>137191485
>>137191646
>>137191692
>>137191855
>>137191866
particularly egregious case here, this novice actually thinks he's pretty good but he's a giga-shitter who thinks managing mana = not keeping allies alive, this guy further confuses novices by using elements of good technique to bait teammates and act petty
>>137192075
>>137192151
not only does this not use dnd mechanics but that's also not how you play a cleric in dnd, you're another instance of particular stupid that should clearly know better but doesn't, which means you have no excuse for being such a novice
>>137192330
>>137192358
>>137192387
>>137192415
>>137192476
>>137192594
>>137192599
>>137192622
>>137192728
>>137192754
>>137192820
>>137192832
this one is pretty bad too, and not even a little bit because of the Mary comment, which was correct
>>137192920
probably the last novice of novice comments but it would be wrong to leave out a novice alert just because they're not really awful
>>137192970
>>137193004
>>137193045
>>137193058
>>137193059
this is next level stupid, unrelated to any form of novicedom I've ever encountered and probably just bait or euros not knowing how to speak English again
>>137193086
>>137193090
>>137193092
>Our training doesnt include "Charge into enemy fire and motar to pull that one idiot who got shot in the hip and cant move"
Impressive. I wonder if the poster to whom you're responding anticipated you would be trained in such matters.
>>
>>137194672
>>137194982
>go back to Renji
>pretend to return it
>solemnly leave bar
>go to Manato's grave
>pay a silver to dig it up
>lecture him on the merits of combat priest builds in the current patch
>spend the rest of it remaking John Cena merchandise
>>
>>137195435
That roid rage goblin might as well have been an ogre.
>>
>>137195272
It's not that priests CAN'T be in front. It's that Mary SHOULDN'T be expected to be in front. And while paladins probably do exist, Manato certainly wasn't one.
>>
>>137195435
>Why would they move from a spot that give stable income? They get all their needs met from killing goblins what you guys are saying makes no sense.
I don't know, why did they attack the goblin in full plate with a hobgoblin servant?
>>
>>137195363
He is not they all just have the surgery done by the engineer goblin to make them all similar to robo cop.
>>
>>137195308
You mean making them human instead of melting rhino people?
>>
>>137195446
>Imply that Haru will get to land his D on any girl

Being this delusional.
>>
>>137195398
Eh, not really. They just lack confidence, and they ultimately lost to an ambush. It's not really something people could have comes out of unharmed.
>>
>>137195435
Probably the high tier equipment upkeep and maintenance cost would be higher. So you go after bigger catch.
>>
>>137195508
No anon, I want to know how Robocop would fair if he were in Haru's position.
>>
>>137191093
the frustrating thing is that they really should have learned their fucking lesson when their friend and leader died
>>
>>137194636
>melee ranger being good

You're retarded. Rangers have full bab with a d8 die and spells that can't turn him into a fighting god, unlike the cleric. The only benefit is his one extra attack he gets over the bow variant, which is at a -10 penalty, and he has to be in melee range for it.
>>
>>137195465
Being this autistic. This is a new low on /a/
>>
>>137195480
>>137195498
Because they were just raveling in goblin territory ? Obvious if they got new equips and skills it would not be as difficult to face higher level goblins if they so happened to attack. But going on living ambushing goblins with the help of the gold coin could give them a stable living.
>>
>>137195308
ARR ROOK SAME- The degisn
>>
>>137195455
Honestly, probably not. He -may- have had an idea about what other classes were out there from his guild master or someone else mentioning it, but he was too focused on getting the other party members up to speed with proper gear since he was too concerned with their survivability.

That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Mogzo at some point specs into Paladin. He's already the party's strongest melee (at Volume 3 chapter 5, anyway) so it's not hard to imagine that he'll want to have support abilities as well later on.
>>
>>137195542
When your archer is too shit at arching to arch, you know they're in the wrong class.
>>
>>137195542
>let's stop to lunch
>at the enemy territory

>we've been attacking the enemy city for days, they wouldn't ever organize an ambush party at us, right?

>time to move
>cleric in front instead of ranger/thief

They lost focus on what they were doing, as a matter of fact the thief noticed the ambush, but it was too late.
>>
>>137195490
>It's that Mary SHOULDN'T be expected to be in front.
Not arguing that. Only arguing against the people who keep spouting about how "unlogical" it is for a priest to be at the front because of some kind of dogmatic class thinking.

Mary doesnt need to be at the front because she actually has ranged heal. Also I reckon Manato was better than her at smashing things with his staff.

See? This is looking at the actual situation instead of reducing it to Class X doing Y.
>>
>>137195615
>That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Mogzo at some point specs into Paladin
Anon...
>>
File: SoM.png (1MB, 1329x1001px) Image search: [Google]
SoM.png
1MB, 1329x1001px
>priests are frail

I wish this meme would end
>>
>it's too dangerous for you to shoot your bow

FUCK YOU.
LEARN THIS SHIT.
AMBUSHES STARTED BY AN ARROW.
ANYTHING.
>>
>>137195568
Well he is fighting 4 robo-cop goblins so the rest of his party should all be robo cops as well each with different classes.
>Thief robo cop
Hand gun
>DK robo-cop
Rifle
>Warrior robo cop
Shot gun
>Archer robo cop
sniper
>healer robo cop
Users manual to robo cops, radio support
>mage robo cop
2 grenades
The goblin robo cops are much faster then them mind you
>>
File: 1413041663312.png (271KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1413041663312.png
271KB, 512x384px
>episode 6
>still fighting goblins
When are these going to get there shit together?
>>
>>137195755
jrpg "priest" stereotype is not really like a cleric
>>
>>137195755
Why does he have int 15? It's the closest clerics have to a dump stat.
>>
>>137195680
Funny enough, due to experience Mary actually has more melee capability (she's even got a counter-type skill) than Manato but the reason she chooses not to help out at the frontlines is because of something that happen in the past that she blames her over-eagerness to heal on.

>>137195752
Well that doesn't sound promising. Keep in mind I have no idea what happens after Volume 3 chapter 5 so I was merely speculating.

>>137195793
At the pace the anime decided to go at, probably not until the last episode or two. Though they do go back to avenge Manato's death a little earlier, so maybe episode 9 or 10?
>>
>>137195793
>Goblins give them enough money to live
Why would they kill anything else?
>>
>>137195874
probably ADnD.
>>
>>137192294
The only thing Manato did wrong was wasting Mana (and getting overconfident in the LN).

He was better at melee fighting than the rest of the party, Haru is not wrong with that statement.

MMO shitters need to stop thinking that roles and builds need to be dedicated and specialized. Manatowas a healer but he was a fine melee fighter. Rangers/Hunters do use daggers and short swords, not only fucking bows, because their focus is actually tracking and using animals. Thieves do have the role of flanking and backstabbing aside from scouting and disarming traps.
>>
>>137195755
>I only know DnD-like priests
>>
File: 1453068532743.jpg (162KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453068532743.jpg
162KB, 600x450px
>>137195446
>Ranta will barely get pity sex with Zodiac, if any
He will drown in pussy
Bitches love Dark Knights
>>
>>137195601
They already attack higher level stuff and they don't even have good equipment, they attacked because of built up confidence.
>>
>>137195883

Because a goblin pack is clearly too much for them to handle. Besides, they are a paramilitary defense force tasked with patrol and reconnaissance. They're not supposed to be attacking strongholds in the first place.
>>
>>137195934
No they have fought nothing but goblins you dumb fuck
>>
>>137195680
>Class X doing Y
That's the natural result of having class clearly stated in the story.
But my gripe is about how stupid they are. Yeah I know they are supposed to be stupid because they know nothing. But it didn't need to go that far.
>warned about priests getting targeted
>still asked the priest to go to the front
>got upset when the priest said no
I expected that from Ranta, but Haru too? That going full retard, and you already know the second part of that sentence.
>>
>>137195595
wut? There's so much wrong with this post that I'm not even sure how to begin. Normally, no one picks rangers, but if they do, it's far better to focus on things besides bows since bows scale horribly to combat and can be negated by one fucking spell, and barring greater manyshots, really fucking bad in general.
>>
>>137195465
If you're not at least halfway back in town when your spells run out then you fucked up. Particularly when there's no option for quick retreats.
>>
>>137195930
t. dark knight xXxKiritOxXx
>>
>>137195883
To move up in the world? They're not exactly living comfortably, you know. You'll never make enough money to properly buy housing and decent equipment/skills if you don't kill better monsters. Also, you need money to travel if you ever want to try a class that's not taught in Altana.

They're also known as the "Goblin Hunters" and are routinely mocked by other adventurers. So there's pride at stake, too.

>>137195934
While that was true in the LN, in the anime it's actually a true ambush and there's nothing they could have done to avoid it except not have had Manato as their vanguard.
>>
>>137196054
Honestly, considering the rest of the party, who else would you trust to guard their back as vanguard?
>>
>>137195960
Are you simple? They attacked a clearly intelligent trained goblin with plate armour and a crossbow and a giga-nigga hobgoblin.
>>
>>137195922
Pretty sure nobody who belonged to a monastic order would be dispatched to a frontier with robes and a staff only.
>>
>>137195149
Anime fucking drags everything for too long, they actually replaced parts of the LN for 4-5 minutes of nothing but visual sceneries and anime original music montages
>>
>>137196183
Monks fight unarmed.
>>
>>137196218
>anime original music montages
As opposed to the music montages already present in the VN
>>
>>137196095
Any of the guys other than Manato.
They have no way of healing Manato, he shouldn't be the vanguard.
In real life, medics are not placed into vanguard roles.
>>
>>137196095
Well, if Haruhiro were leading we know he could have seen it coming.

But I wasn't really saying that they shouldn't have had him leading. I mean, he was their leader and knew the city the best so it makes sense.

>>137196116
They are ambushed in the anime. I'll grant you that they were overconfident in the LN and went too far in over their heads.
>>
File: 1454683255873.jpg (97KB, 325x415px) Image search: [Google]
1454683255873.jpg
97KB, 325x415px
>>137196250
are you still a monk if you use undead limbs to slap your enemies to death?
>>
>>137195599
Just reading through the thread and highlighting posts by people who are clearly trash for anyone else to save the time of anyone else who isn't
>>137196009
this is your notice

I'll do the rest of the thread in a few I'm just talking to a buddy right now
>>
>>137196286
I found the guitar riff when Manato died a bit out of place. But that could be just me.
>>
>>137196324
Only if they are your own.
Technically monks don't stop being monks if they use weapons but they perform better without them.
>>
>>137195193
Manato:
Cleric
STR 8
DEX 9
CON 7
INT 11
WIS 6
CHA 14

Ranta:
Fighter
STR 9
DEX 10
CON 8
INT 7
WIS 5
CHA 2

Moguzo:
Fighter
STR 14
DEX 7
CON 13
INT 8
WIS 9
CHA 5

Haru:
Rogue
STR 8
DEX 12
CON 7
INT 10
WIS 9
CHA 6

Yume:
Ranger
STR 7
DEX 9
CON 7
INT 6
WIZ 6
CHA 12

Shiroru:
Wizard
STR 5
DEX 6
CON 6
INT 11
WIS 8
CHA 2
>>
>>137196338
Notice for what?
>>
>>137196432
That he will be an obnoxious faggot as usual
>>
File: shiggydiggyguns.png (55KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggyguns.png
55KB, 200x200px
>>137196431
>Manato
>Ranta
>Moguzo
>Haru
>Yume
>Shihoru
>INT [anything but 0]
>>
>>137196218
Yeah I don't know what that's about. At first I thought maybe that's to set up the viewer for Manato's death, for shock value. But they dragged on for another episode. Perhaps the publisher demanded that they don't go far.
>>
>>137196491
Anon please, they at least smarter than those anteater cats.
>>
>>137196507
See>>137194587
>>
>>137196522
At least the anteater-cats understand their place in the world and sit quietly by bridges.
These retards can't even sit by bridges.
>>
>>137196522
At least the cats didn't get killed by goblins.
>>
>>137196491
At least give Manato some credit. Him dying DOES shock some INT into the party, luckily.

>>137196507
I'm actually really confused with the pacing, too. Maybe if they're planning more seasons I can see it being reasonable but the LN is on Volume 7, and we're like to only get to maybe the first bits of Volume 2 by the end of this season.
>>
>>137195922
it's a absurd concept, why would you dispatch somebody without a weapon that properly lets him or her to defend one self.

Equalent today would be to ban army medic from wielding fire arms and just arm them with a combat knives and shovels.
>>
>>137196580
Or get (nearly) KO'd by pigeons
>>
>>137196626
Fuck that scene.
>I'll try and feed this pidgeon
>o-oh no
>I appear to be WADING BACKWARDS THROUGH GRAVY
>SAVE ME, MANATO
>>
>>137196658
>Manato falls over her without touching her breasts but doesn't get up
Dude was smooth as fuck
>>
>>137196431
Haru actually became a good tactitian with great observation skill on later vol, but still not much self confidence
>>
>>137196312
>>137196320
But again, who else in the group would you trust as the role of vanguard for their escape? Can't say anyone but Manato since it's clear only he is the component one to not fuck it up.
>>
>>137196771
Moguzo because he can take an arrow with his armour.
He just has to stand there.
Actually, what the fuck are you talking about
>it's clear he's the only one who wouldn't fuck it up
Nigga died. Just throw anyone in his position and if they die it's a less jarring loss if nothing else because they're shitter than Manato.
>>
>>137196768
Pity his observation only counts on battles tho
>>
>>137196768
That's why his INT and WIS are somewhat high.
>>
>>137191524
it's trash and you have shit taste, you should feel free to stop breathing at any time
>>
Can LNfags tell me if the anime gets to ridiculous tier like >>137194399 please?
>>
>>137191646
as if the RISK of getting killed wasn't enough to make them act with extreme urgency/activate their fight/flight response, they still continue to act like retards even after one of their comrades is killed like a pig in front of them. these retards deserve to die, each and every one of them
>>
>>137196819
So you want the slowest and biggest person to guard your back as you escape?
>>
>>137196950
lol how edgy.
>>
>>137196993
Uhh yea actually that makes perfect sense he is big he is slow he should cover the back as your party runs.
>>
>>137196993
Yes.
He'll lag behind, die horrifically and free up a party slot for a tree stump or door stop.
>>
>>137197031
Fuck that, they need to recruit one of the anteater cats onto their team.
>>
>>137196993
Isn't that exactly why he's there in first place?
>>
>>137196933
nothing like that, maybe in vol 8 when it comes out
>>
Why is that the archer never ever has proper weapon to defend himself close quarters?
>>
>>137197080
Who's even translating the LN? How far along are they?
>>
>>137195343
>Choco
Is dead.
>>
>>137194672
Depends whether we're at risk of weakness from malnutrition. Or if we could get equips/training that boosts our survival odds. I can always pay Renji back later.
>>
File: x10-Archer-at-the-ready.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
x10-Archer-at-the-ready.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>137197106
>>
Shouldn't Haru duel wield?
>>
>>137195343
Choco is gone, anon.
>>
>>137196933
The only bullshit is Haru's MC-tier luck. Imagine being able to one-shot a raid boss on based on an extremely low chance for your insta-kill to activate.

>>137197122
https://grimgarthetranslation.wordpress.com/ Chapter 3 of Volume 5 was just released yesterday.
>>
>>137197122
Google is your friend. 2 and 1/3 volumes are translated so far.
>>
File: Legolas-Stab-Shoot-Combo.gif (1MB, 508x212px) Image search: [Google]
Legolas-Stab-Shoot-Combo.gif
1MB, 508x212px
>>137197106
Blame Lagolas.
>>
So does this series go anywhere, or will it be perpetually newbs wallowing in their own sorrow.
>>
>>137197209
Thanks
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (261KB, 1450x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
261KB, 1450x2048px
>>137195343
>
>>
>>137197209
It isn't really an insta-kill though is it? The lines are just pointing to vital organs.
>>
>>137197284
Losing a vital organ typically ends in death swiftly if not instantly. Either way, it's a lethal strike.
>>
>>137197240
They (mostly) get over his death by the end of Volume 1, and there's currently 7 out. They're actually really good at getting shit done when they aren't crying. The only party members who seem to be lagging behind somewhat are Ranta and Yume since they're both pretty dumb.

>>137197284
I'm no further than what's translated so I don't know too much about the line, but what I took from Haru single-handedly finishing off Deathpatch was that it's more or less an insta-kill. I suppose it could just be equivalent to a super high critical damage increase or something.
>>
>>137197229
But in the book he had to use daggers in close combat.
>>
>>137197240
Don't insult the oh so amazing pacing of this anime.
>>
I'm starting to like Ranta more than Haruhiro.

Help.
>>
>>137197030
Not really. The vanguard is suppose to be the one that can prevent people from coming after the rest of the party and fast enough to catch up to the others afterward. If you have the slowest member as the vanguard, he is not catching up to the others, at all.
>>
File: bitch stole my sword.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
bitch stole my sword.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>137197189
He should also steal said second weapon
>>
>>137197169
>two swords
Fucking moron.
>>
>>137197189
No.
>>
>>137197464
bitch shut up stop ignoring common sense to sound right if the slow guy was heading the back he could have been healed.
>>
>>137197189
he's fighting style is more on utility-control and not really dps so he needs the free hand. He would be actually a great solo character
>>
Everyone should start using a shield, except Moguzo who should dual wield shields.
>>
>>137197548
>criticizing the weapon choice of a magical mana-based super being
>>
>>137197503
Now this was a satisfying scene with a well-built MC getting his badass moment.
>>
>>137197634
>not optimizing your mana use
Archer is the shittiest swordsman of Fate
>>
File: x04-Lancer-leaving.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x04-Lancer-leaving.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>137197702
But he's an Archer
What you just said is silly
>>
>>137197702
> Archer
> Suboptimal swordsman
Yes, and?
>>
>>137197195
>>137197278
Kek. Did not expect.
>>
File: Do you need healing.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Do you need healing.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>137197628
Exactly. Like this girl.
>>
>>137191019
>bitches don't know about CoDzilla
>>
>>137197598
The slow guy wouldn't have caught up to the others since the much faster goblin would have caught up and overwhelmed him. Unless you want everyone else to slow down for him, then Mog is doing the opposite of what he is supposed to be doing as vanguard.
>>
>>137197778
>>137197829
>subotimal swordsman
>barely using his bow
>using a suboptimal sword choice
See the point? Let's wrap this up as this isn't a TM thread
>>
>>137195343
Mary likes Haru anon.
>>
File: Priest 42.jpg (401KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Priest 42.jpg
401KB, 1400x1050px
>>137191019
>Not going vit+dex priest

Literally day 1 scrub priest
>>
>>137197284

All the situtions where it's used it's shown as instant death, at least in what's translated
>>
>>137197284
Theres no HP and if you cut through a vital organ then you usually kill the target.

Maybe if they fought weird creatures with backup vital organs like 2 hearts or shit like that it wouldnt be an instant kill.
>>
A problem that we didn't discuss yet (I suppose, I'm not 24/7 here) is that the group never experienced goblins with ranged weapons. They didn't really know how to retreat in such a case.

Against melee goblins it makes sense to put the slowest person in front who dictates the speed of retreat, while the others can check the surroundings and fire an arrow or a spell while still keeping up with the slow guy.

Having him in the back is probably better if there are enemies nearby chasing the group, but it makes it also easier to stop the whole group.
>>
>>137198165
>everyone running for their lives
>internet game lord puts slow guy in the back
>he gets shot in the leg
>dies because everyone was too far away to help
>>
>>137197628
what was that? did someone say TRIPLE SHIELDS?
>>
>>137198165

Sure they did. There was a scene where a goblin on a high vantage point was sniped. One of the ranged dps' duties is to try to deal with ranged goblins by suppressing them or drawing them into melee range through constant pressure.
>>
>>137198360
>triple
Step it up.
>>
>>137197628
This is not Sparta.
>>
>>137198325
One of two things happens.
>one of the lesser armoured, faster ones goes in the back
>dies because they still can't outrun arrows
>others are still in danger because they went down fast

>slowboy in back
>may take an arrow or two
>may take a leg-shot and require further arrows
>better chance of buying time
>>
>>137198434
gee anon, how come you get to use four shields?
>>
>>137193817
I'm a DM for a bunch of my friends and at least 2 people die every session to swarms of bats or doing retarded shit. They're all level 3 and they die to level 1 encounters which I nerfed by giving them warning beforehand...
>>
>>137193838
>No excuses.
How about the fact that they spend the entire day hunting and only have a few hours of rest before they need to go to sleep?
>>
>>137198684
D&D low levels is pretty brutal because 1 die worth of HP.

D&D mid levels is best since you can survive a few turns of hits.

D&D late game is instagib rocket tag.
>>
>>137195920
>MMO shitters need to stop thinking that roles and builds need to be dedicated and specialized

Then the author should avoid using mmorpg mechanics.

"Tanks doesn't need to be tanks" "Healers can be melee fighters"

Then stop fucking calling them "tanks" and "healer".

If we go in setting they shouldn't even know what a "tank" is in first way.
>>
>>137198433
You're comparing a random shit goblin that couldn't aim to whatever that crossbow goblin that ambushed the party. It's like comparing beating up a random homeless person to fighting against a MMA fighter. That crossbiw goblin, in addition to taking the rogue out of the fight, was constantly on the move to deny them an easy stational target while using covering fire when Yume and Shihoru was about to come out to support the others. He held them off until the fuckhuge goblin could engage the two in close quarter combat. They were never trained against someone that operates that hard.
>>
>>137192638
Why would you put Leroy Jenkins first? shouldn't you send the thief first to scout?

Also, bestgirl perfect position would be certainly behind tank with the fat whore but she doesn't how to use a bow so she should be moved to melee dps range.
>>
>>137198518
Both are horrible choice, as the actual best person for the job is either Haruhito or Yume. But none of them are ready for the responsibility of being vanguard, so between Manato or Mog, and assuming no one knew supersniper goblin was hunting them, I would have picked the quick thinking and faster Manato over Mog.
>>
>>137198865
> Huntard rolling on melee gear
Yume belongs in missionary position for best results.
>>
>>137198828

Now you're just assuming the goblins in that battle were somehow 'stronger' or 'higher level' or 'more experienced'. The fact is the party was not ready to fight that battle for a laundry list of valid reasons, including failures by all party members to perform their optimal duties in that situation.
>>
>>137198776
Maybe you should just start listening/reading instead of replacing exactly what the show is telling and showing you with your head canon of the way classes are supposed to work.

The show is exactly telling you in not-subtle way how they interprete the roles and how the intepretations differ from person to person (Mary vs Manato).

Stop being an MMO shitter.
>>
>>137198828
The goblin didn't ambush, they wasnt waiting them for atacking them. there was a single goblin that spoted the party, and ataccked them, then they panicked and aggroed the entire area.
>>
>>137198901
The LN very detailed explains how those are not just goblins but hobgoblins (which are more sturdy built) and how they had equipment vastly superior to the other roaming goblins.
>>
>>137198981

The LN also had an entirely different scenario.
>>
>>137198901
One was using a proper fencing stance, another was decked out in gear and jnew to never let the ranger and mage get LoS on them, and both the first and last shot was aimed toward the healer. That is so not random mob material.
>>
>>137199013
Yes, but it makes sense to assume that they are still hobgoblins and we also saw them having better equipment.

A fucking crossbow for example.
>>
This threads remind me of those kids that think that by playing call of duty or other shitty fps they are ready to war and they would slaughter thousands of enemies.
Everyone complaining about them not being efficient and not knowing their roles is an idiot, because they forget that the characters are a bunch of teenagers that have to put their lives on the line by fighting terrible monsters and with a few weeks training. Of course they suck, and of course they don't know shit about mmo strategy if nobody taught them, it's realistic
>>
File: Bob the Goblin.jpg (655KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bob the Goblin.jpg
655KB, 1280x720px
I prefer the adventures of Bob and his team.
They are on an adventure.
>>
>>137198917
>the world set up like a game
>expect people not to make assumptions based on games they played
No, the author clearly was going for "they did everything wrong so Manato died". Stop with that "don't apply game logic to Grimgar" line, but it certainly is following game logics.
>>
File: Z.jpg (25KB, 506x358px) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
25KB, 506x358px
>>137195446
>Ranta will barely get pity sex with Zodiac

Really?
>>
>>137191019
A sadistic fem priest teasing and denying me healing until I submit to her is not something I wanted until I watched this episode. Arigatou Japan.
>>
>>137198981
I know this is open to opinions but the source material is the source material, the anime is the anime.

If the anime doesn't give a certain info, then that info wasn't given, is as good as not existing.

You can't assume the info in the novels works for the anime, because like in any adaptation there can be anime-soruce differences.

In anime they didn't say they were special goblins so the right thing to assume is that they are just normal goblins
>>
>>137199138
This lil nigga knows what is up.
They fucked up and Manato died.
No more, no less.
>>
>>137199061

>proper fencing stance

Because that's indicative of a veteran warrior of many battles.

>decked out in gear

It was armored as a tan kunit.

>never let the ranger and mage get LoS on them

They were constantly out of position.

>both the first and last shot was aimed towards the healer

The healer aggroed the sniper and the healer was the last one to leave the battle.

The mental gymnastics some of you uninitiated anons make to justify your assumptions that it was some super special killer veteran goblin party which surprise attacked them is amazing.
>>
>>137199107
>Post starts off saying these are realistic people in a horrifying real and dangerous situation who acts realistically. Ends up saying MMO strategy would have helped them.

Can't tell if serious...
>>
File: 011.png (1MB, 1600x2254px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
1MB, 1600x2254px
>>137196933
Thief class has an insta kill passive with low proc rate during backstab.
It gets ridiculous as in getting oneshotted by Dragons.
>>
>>137197408
He also uses daggers in the movie.
>>
>>137199075
>A fucking crossbow for example.
The solo goblin that first encountered the group (that I assume wasn't part of the goblin squad) had a crossbow too, in episode 1, one of the two goblins they fought had a crossbow too. So crossbows doesn't look like advancet equipment.

Although, it makes me wonder why the fucl Yume doesn't pick a crossbow, even retards can use a crossbow with little training
>>
>>137199232
If it smells like an MMO and quacks like an MMO...
>>
>>137199075

It makes sense to you, you mean. Just because they aren't butt naked doesn't mean they're special troops.
>>
>>137199183
That's only true for the LN, as the anime did not show it was Manato's suggestion to take on hobgoblins. So all we have is him and his group being ambushed when they least expect it. Can't really say it's his fault for being ambushed.
>>
>playing as a priest
It's like he wants to die, oh wait a minute.
>>
>>137199075
>>137199264

The fact that people think crossbows are hot shit goes to show some of you have no idea what you're talking about. Crossbows are one of the most user friendly pre-gunpowder era weapons ever made.
>>
>>137199264
Because she got a bow from her trainer.
>>
>>137199250
Raped by Lizard Women..
>>
>>137199276
Right..., which goes against the first half of the post about it being realistic people in realistic situation...
>>
>>137199107
>and of course they don't know shit about mmo strategy if nobody taught them
We don't know yet, but they could be actual players of the game.
>>
>>137199342
>>137199264
>>137199279
>>137199163
Whatever. Then they are a group of goblins that killed Manato but are actually completely unrelated to the hobgoblins in the LN.

I hope you guys enjoy that stick up your asses.
>>
>>137199394
Must have been a pretty shitty game.
>>
>>137199394
LN spoilers already said it's alternative worlds, not mmo. You are really reaching here.
>>
>>137199319

He is a priest. Its not his job to lead from the front, its the tank's job or the scout's job. And on top of that, he stepped right into an open area which was surrounded by high vantage points. It was absolutely his fault.
>>
>>137199394
And? Doesnt matter since the cant remember.
>>
This anime needs more goblin rape.
This like in my doujins!
>>
>>137199232
Yeah, probably the mmo strategies would have helped them, but you can't expect them to know them if they never were taught, also even if the knew it's hard to put them into practice.
If they are scared and they have almost no training you can't expect them to act perfectly, or while they are running you can't expect the big guy to run over the healer and shield him with his body.
>>
>>137199472
They do remember things they are used to, such as moguzo beung a good cook.
>>
>>137199225
He was a rich, highly trained armoured goblin with a hobgoblin slave.
>>
>>137199467
>His fault for expecting an ambush when the very idea of an ambush is to strike when they least expect it and when they have a combined total of less than a year of practical military training
Of course, that's discounting the idea that the crossbow goblin would have simply waited until the squishies came out before taking a shot, what with them knowing to take out healers first.
>>
>>137199476
Gobuyan get out.
>>
>>137199394
What game?
>>
>>137194399
The fuck is this? Is SAO trying to copy lancelot vs gilgamesh in F/Z or some shit.
>>
>>137199569

And once again you're citing the LN scenario.
>>
>>137192638
Meanwhile in LN

Moguzo besides tanking is killing niggas left and right mostly getting help from Mage girl and then cleaving huge guts.

Ranta is actually good at 1 vs 1 so they mostly send him to duel some guy while other guys do their, shit. Then after Moguzo is done with the cleaving people go help him. Besides he is their best 1vs1 guy because he is playing best class.

Haru and Yume often just duo some monster and if Haru gets sick backstabs they go help other guys, Haru sometimes is also with Moguzo.

Mary heals niggas and smacks shit that gets too close to Mage girl
>>
>>137199604

The goblin was obviously camping.
>>
>>137199615
Whether or not it's a game, this still qualifies as "living the MMORPG" anime.
>>
>>137199628
Apart from the slave bit, nope.
>>
>>137199485
MMO strategy does not work because there's no such thing as aggro and you have to aim your spells, you fucktard. Do you know what happen in Log Horizon when the others encountered a boss that didn't follow aggro rules? They ran the fuck away because they didn't know how to deal with it. If an actual mmo with best max level players couldn't deal with it, how the fuck do you expect these guys to?
>>
>>137199674
>this still qualifies as "living the MMORPG" anime.

By what logic?
>>
>>137199263
>not a shortsword
>>
>>137199674
No it doesn't you goddamn braindead retard.
>>
>>137199680

>only half of my argument is valid but thats ok

and its not
>>
>>137199701
There are classes :^)
>>
File: mpv-shot0042.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0042.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
And then they fucked.
>>
>>137199694
>log horizon is an accurate representation of any hypothetical scenario
>>
>>137199433
>>137199628
The size and armour of the goblins and hobgoblin they fought are a direct reference to the group they attacked in the source.

It's the same number of enemies, and they are wearing the same gear as described. The only difference is that there's no indication of the hobgoblin being a slave in the anime.

You really can't ignore that the hobgoblin was significantly larger than the other goblins. That's not just normal goblin physiology.

>>137199721
When your argument ignores a bunch of other facts, then yes it is valid.
>>
>>137199721
We know he's rich because he has plate armour, a crossbow, and a proper weapon
We know he's highly trained because he's using tactics and techniques for his weapon
We know he's armoured because we have eyes

We don't know the hobgoblin is his slave though.
>>
>>137199701
>everyone needs a class to do anything
>you collect drops from mobs and hunt them because NPC told you so
>you learn basic skills with names
>you need to learn how to "backstab" or "diagonal cut" to do so
>it's pretty fucking identical to every MMO anime aside of claiming it not to be a MMO
>>
All these wish fulfillment Otaku LN adaptions have probably rotted most of your brains if you think that "MMO strategy" is going to help you in the Grimgar world.

>>137199784
>direct reference to the group they attacked in the source.
Sorry, it was supposed to be irony because thats exactly how it appeared to me and all these faggots going
>b-but its not the LN this is completely different!
should just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>137199831

Sounds like any fantasy anime.
>>
Real life dark ages tactics would do a lot more for them than fucking mmo tactics. Make a shield wall, fuck niggers up
>>
>>137199651
>So they mostly send him out to 1v1
Bullshit, ranta rushes to it by himself without listening. Not that it's bad or anything.
>>
>>137199831
>our healer died we need to get a new party member
>>
>>137199831
>real life

>everyone needs a class (job) to do anything
>you work at your job because your boss (npc) told you so
Must be a game.
>>
>>137199759
>Using an actual MMO anime as an example in a discussion of MMO mechanics in anime
>Somehow that's not comparable
Nice try, troll.
>>
Does Shihiro ever stop being a useless blob? She is so shy helpless that it's obnoxious
>>
>>137199841
>All these wish fulfillment Otaku LN adaptions have probably rotted most of your brains if you think that "MMO strategy" is going to help you in the Grimgar world.

Just common sense would be a little better, honestly.
Also, Grimgar is heavily, HEAVILY derivative of MMO concepts. Things like "protect the healer, tanks are for tanking" are very clearly still eminent in Grimgar.
>>
>>137199887
LF1M Gob Town, need healz (old one died) pst :)
>>
>>137199884
If only they had shields.
>>
>>137199884

>shield wall with 6 people
>>
>>137199886
Well, he started doing it because he felt like it. Now Haru kinda goes along with it.
>>
>>137199841
Fair enough.

>>137199916
Yes. It takes a while since she doesn't take any offensive skills until much later, but once she stops being scared of everything she actually becomes a decent support. Lots of debuffs and stuns.
>>
>>137199899
>class is job
How is this a thing in this game? They all have the same job despite having different classes.
>>
>>137196998

But he is right, a full anon party would have steamrolled the hardest enemies in that world by now with their endless grinding.
>>
>>137199931
It's more of a derivative of tabletop rpg actually, since the author has said the world was based on one of his tabletop rpg campaign.
>>
>>137199931
Grimgar is heavily derivative of Wizardry concepts.
>>
>>137199899
dont forget
>there are stupid trivial skills like "talking", "rhetoric" and "reading comprehension"
I hate this game
>>
This dumb as shit anime, if Yume and MC don't end up together this shit is worthless.
>>
>>137199899
Classes are not jobs. Haru's "job" certainly isn't to be a thief.
>>
>>137200032
>essential skills
>trivial
Maybe you should kill yourself?
>>
>Haru is a thief
>he didn't steal Renji's purse with several gold coins in it
>>
>>137200101
irony
I should stop using it on the net.
>>
>>137199951
You could make your own for like 5 copper, and it would be worth it. Shields are fucking essential when HP isn't a thing
>>
>>137200089
Go watch shoujo junk instead and then kill yourself.
>>
>>137200018
How does that even change anything?
>>
>>137200103
>tries to steal
>steals Renji's panties
>>
>>137200092
>>137200007
>What are comparisons
>>
>>137199841
>>b-but its not the LN this is completely different!
>should just shut the fuck up.

You can discuss the anime, you can discuss the LN, but you can't fill the blanks of the anime with the LN when convinient because it wasn't in the anime.
>>
>>137200139
Wew anon you are mad as fuck. No need to take it out on me you little crybaby.
>>
>>137200134
>not killing yourself first and then stop using that on the net
>>
>>137200135
Do you really think they'd be able to make a shield worth anything in battle with 0 experience and 0 knowledge? And underpants costs over a silver in this world, no way they'd be able to make a decent shield with 5 copper.
>>
>>137200151
No.
>>
>>137200103
Well, to be fair, IRL thieves don't go after badasses like that. Too risky.
At least smart ones don't. And Haru...oh, wait, never mind.
>>
>>137200161
It was in the anime though.
>>
>>137200208
frilly ones
>>
>>137200155
Apple vs orange is a comparison too.
>>
>>137200151
>not stealing Yume's panties
>>
>>137200223
Haru may not be the brightest, but he's the most overly cautious of the entire party. He wouldn't steal from a kid if there had some risk to it.
>>
>>137200161
It was telegraphed in the anime though. You could clearly see they were a different more advanced group of goblins. They didnt speak it out in the anime, but thats it.

Expecting to completely seperate the LN encounter and the anime encounter is retarded.
>>
>>137200295
she goes commando, no money buy panties
>>
>>137200195
Even the most basic of shields would be better than nothing, and if they've got money for booze and underpants they've got money for shields
>>
>>137200300
I was surprised they didn't swear revenge upon that group of Goburins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc
>>
>>137200366
PETTAN PETTAN TSURUPETTAN
>>
>>137200343
The most basic of shields would be terrible, you'd break all the bones in your hand the moment you blocked something strong.
>>
>>137200343
>give shield to guy who is doing well enough with a greatsword
>a shield that's less durable than his greatsword
>give a shield to a thief/scout who is supposed to need two hands and precision to backstab and has parry skill
>give a shield to edgelord Ranta who has magical turbo backstep dodge/buttslam and DPS guy anyway
>give shield to a Mage
>give a shield to a girl with a bow and two shanks
>give a shield to the priest
Great idea. Might as well just put the heaviest armor they can find on everyone.
>>
>>137200463
as opposed to losing a limb/getting cut to your spine
as long as there's bullshit bone mending healing shields are broken as fuck, you can't deny it
not to mention that shields are the best weapon subjectively
>>
>>137200477
Is he doing well enough with a greatsword tho
He should be focusing on defense, not offense, since everyone else in the party is both offensively focused and lacks defensively.
>>
>>137200366
Too concerned about being an even worse party than before thanks to Manato being gone too bother with it.

They do eventually stop being shit and go on a hunt specifically for revenge later.

>>137200343
None of them really have the aptitude to use one, and their classes do not have skills suited to using one. Their equipment is bad enough without trying to spare money to buy shields. Perhaps if Dread Knights could use a shield Ranta might be suited, but he's an idiot and would think shields are uncool and refuse to use it anyway.
>>
>>137200519
He is. Him cleaving through enemies in one blow is really useful since Yume can't kill shit and Haru is RNG, which really leaves only Ranta as the guy supposed to murder something.
>>
>>137200142
Tabletop rpg has no concept of aggro and since it's another human playing as the monsters, they will employ the same tactics that you will be. Just because you have a tank doesn't mean the DM will attack him and will not prevent your squishy casters from being targeted by them in sneak attacks.
>>
>>137200518
They're doing fine just parrying now though, especially Moguzo.
>>
Why didn't Ranta last hit Manato for a rare vice?
>>
>>137200636
he doesn't have the levels to make use of human souls
that or you can't gain a vice in PvP
it will be patched later ;^)
>>
>>137200586
I get what you mean, but thinking idealistically (which is a bit of a burdened concept anyway considering how pessimistically stupid they are) the others should book their shit up, get better at their roles and killing stuff and allow Moguzo to be the tank he's meant to be.
He's stout enough to cleave and damage just fine with a nice burly one-hander.
>>
>>137200519
Mogzo is actually the strongest member of their group in terms of damage by far. He can hold his own 1v1 against the strongest enemies in a group and kills them fast enough to always help the other party members. He even has a long-cooldown group stun to use in a pinch.

>>137200586
I hope Yume stops sucking at some point. As dumb as she is I really like her character but only being able to use her bow with the help of a skill is really, really sad.
>>
>>137200689
I'm ok with her not using a bow if she would learn to lay traps. It's like the author never heard of traps.
>>
>>137200675
But Moguzo has learned skills related to Greatsword in his guild. A lot of related to cleaving and clashing swords.

Why should he use a shitty shield and sell his greatsword just to be totally defensive tank when he can do both now. You might as well tell Ranta to get a shield since he is the guy with the smallest swords that isn't a dagger, but he is an edgelord that would just dodge anyway.
>>
>>137200775
Traps wouldn't work against goblins the way they're fighting them now.
>>
>>137200477
>not using dragonbone armor
>>
>>137200689
Considering the way she rambles on about her wolf god, I would not be surprised if she became a druid or a beastmaster, and gets a giant wolf pet at some point.
>>
>>137200775
If she were to take a few supportive skills to help scout or do basically anything other than attack things I'd agree.

>>137200827
I totally forgot she became a Hunter just to have a pet. Makes sense that she's fairly useless without the thing that defines being a pet-based class. I wonder if that's happened later in the LN yet, since even at the start of Volume 3 she's still just using daggers.
>>
>>137200817
>the way they're fighting them now.
exactly the problem. They don't need so many melee and she wasn't doing any good as a melee anyway. And she didn't want to risk friendly fire with her bow. The answer is obviously, traps.
>>
>>137200947
Traps just wouldn't work against goblins though, even if you killed one his goblin friends would just take the loot.
>>
>>137201008
Spike traps or bear claws certainly would be helpful,
>>
>>137201183
Goblins are pretty dumb but they're too smart to trigger those traps, maybe Ranta though.
>>
File: 1336897468942.jpg (117KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1336897468942.jpg
117KB, 492x492px
>>137195920
>mana
>>
>>137201261
>Haru scouts and finds goblins
>lay traps
>sneak forward and shoot an arrow at the goblins
>run away, lure goblins toward traps
>painful, angry screams from the goblins
>the group converge to finish the job
>>
>>137201471
They would see the traps immediately though.
>>
>>137201536
Why?
>>
>>137195680
It's not like this story doesn't draw on videogame-esque elements for how classes work. It's to be expected for enemies to drop items and such since realistically they would be carrying them on their person. But gaining new skills out of the blue (aside from the mage character) is most definitely reminiscent of how video game classes work.

Doesn't help that we never saw them get these skills or train for them so in essence it's just "get enough money > buy new skill > start putting points into them" logic.

So when people say 'priest shouldn't be a frontline fighter" it makes sense since anyone who has played a dungeon crawler knows that early levels heals are more important than anything and losing your healer means an exponentially higher chance of TPK.
Thread posts: 569
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.