[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do people like this? I watched the whole thing and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: flcl.jpg (841KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
flcl.jpg
841KB, 1600x900px
Why the fuck do people like this? I watched the whole thing and it was just "LOLSORANDOM" the show. Seriously everything moves too fast. Also not a huge fan of the fucking pedophilia by Mamimi and Haruko
>>
>>137190209
>I don't like it cause it ain't normal
You sound like boring person.
>>
>>137190347
Dude seriously none of it made any fucking sense. What the fuck is a Furi Kuri and how did Naoto's dad come back to life after having his head chopped off?
>>
File: wingsofhonneamise.jpg (57KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
wingsofhonneamise.jpg
57KB, 349x500px
>Wings of Honneamise
Literally the greatest anime film of all time. A truly beautiful and ambitious film, tastefully done and with a good message.

>Gunbuster
>Nadia
>Evangelion
>FLCL
>Gurren Lagann
All bullshit that panders to waifufags with no standards.

What happened?
>>
>>137190378
Watch it again. I'm not even joking, it makes much more sense the second time.
>>
>>137190378
>Literally so stupid that couldn't understand not only the themes of FLCL, but even basic plot point
I usually refrain from calling people stupid, but for you I'll make an exception because you're so stupid that don't understand than "furi kuri" is not an object, but just a word used to mean sex or sexual stuff then evolving into a recurring joke and that he didn't kill his dad but a robot shaped like his dad.

You may want to watch something more like your speed, like teletubbies.
>>
>>137190378
Make an effort and try to understand. The work is trying to intrtact with you but you're both angry and unwilling. It's like a game or a puzzle and you don't solve those by looking aimlessly at the screen.
>>
>>137190445
>>137190489
Alright I watched it while I was tired so that's probably why I was confused the whole time. I'll go watch it again later today. Btw which is better, dub or sub? I saw it subbed.
>>
>>137190209
>>137190378
> I want someone to sit down and walk me through the entire show like a grade-schooler when I couldn't even be bothered to pay the slightest attention to it.

Try watching it without checking instagram on your cell phone every 3 minutes, you piece of shit.
>>
>>137190479

>because you're so stupid that don't understand than "furi kuri" is not an object, but just a word used to mean sex or sexual stuff then evolving into a recurring joke and that he didn't kill his dad but a robot shaped like his dad.
>stupid people calling other people stupid

I love society.
>>
>>137190633
how is he wrong
>>
>>137190544
I recommend gathering up anything you've figured out so far. You might be wrong right now. But when you watch it it'll be easier to catch out the fragments that confirm or negate your thoughts. Keep a cool head, it's not like the show is trying to play with you but even if you get mad it won't change that. So try to play it's game and enjoy the wackiness.

As for the dub you can try it out. Thevoice acting is good enough, Naota is a bit stale but Haruko is really good. They also changed the jokes a bit so that they would reference western pop culture rather than japanese. The creators helped with the dub so you can be calm about it not changing the message or plot elements, unlike eva for example.
>>
It was just a 6 ep advertisement for the pillows.
I had a headache after watching it.
>>
Watch it maybe 5 years from now. Maybe your brain will have developed the mental capacity to follow the plot by then.
>>
>>137190378
>how did Naoto's dad come back to life after having his head chopped off?
it wasn't his dad, this was explained in the episode itself. It's a huge and prevalent plot point
>>
>>137190209
>>137190378
>lolsorandom
>too fast
>pedophilia
>dude
>seriously
>fuck is a furi kuri

Crossborders need to be deported
>>
>>137191412
Why wouldn't you crossboard in this day and age? Seriously, you're missing out on the memes dude.
>>
Its about growing up
>>
File: 1404815568531.png (167KB, 639x481px) Image search: [Google]
1404815568531.png
167KB, 639x481px
>not a huge fan of the fucking pedophilia by Mamimi and Haruko
Where do you people even come from?
>>
>>137190209
If you didn't get it then don't worry about it.
Just go watch something else you do enjoy.

I have no idea why all the people in this thread are assuming you have to love the things they do.
>>
>>137190378
Either you're fucking retarded, or I'm a genius. And let's be rea, I'm not a fucking genius.
>>
File: 1450515783496.gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450515783496.gif
729KB, 267x200px
>>137190402
>>
>>137190479
are teletubbies even around still? i imagine they've become some sort of niche show, by now.
>>
>>137191712
There's a difference between liking and understanding something. No one is calling the OP retarded for not liking FLCL. They're calling him retarded for not understanding a show most of us could when watching as teens.
>>
>>137190209
It's fun.
At least the first time.
>>
Did you seriously make two threads of this? Is it a meme to hate on old popular shows?
>>
>>137192441
I didn't make the other thread, that's probably bait
>>
File: 1454831775772.png (186KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1454831775772.png
186KB, 1024x575px
>>137192441
I made the other thread
>>
>>137190209
>Also not a huge fan of the fucking pedophilia by Mamimi and Haruko
They were both into him for reasons.
And by that, I mean they were never really into him at all.

But regardless, given the other points in your post you seem to have not been able to understand the anime you viewed at all. Stick to something more simple and straightforward next time.
>>
>>137190209
>Watching a story all about coming of age and approaching adulthood with open eyes from the perspective of a jaded thirtysomething basement dweller

Gee I wonder why you didn't enjoy it.
>>
>>137192724
I'm 18
>>
>>137192565
lol
>>
>>137192737
Which means you're a millenial, and were BORN a thirtysomething basement dweller. I'm sorry that George Bush ruined your childhood but you gotta learn to deal some time.
>>
>>137192565
Checks out
>>
>>137190378
>>can't understand a show aimed at young teens
>>
>>137192737
Eighteen is already an adult you retard. FLCL's entire deal is that it's a meta commentary on adulthood as viewed from the perspective of a CHILD. Are you a child anon?
>>
>>137191773
Bizarrely, it just recently resumed production after a 15 year hiatus.
>>
it looks nice
>>
How do you miss the point of FLCL? It basically spells it all out in that conversation between Naota and Eyebrows.
>>
File: Flanfly jp scribble grid.png (6KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Flanfly jp scribble grid.png
6KB, 512x512px
>>137193066
Because people are idiots.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.