[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dimension W

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: ghosts and shit.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ghosts and shit.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
Well that was "interesting".

I liked the museum heist and robomoe better. Is that stuff coming back?
>>
At the end of the episode when the maid is talking to the police and mentions her father you see the silhouette of her father in the window.
>>
>>137178381
Yes I know who her father was, I was just commenting on the entire situation in general being really over the top.
>>
The next arc is going to be pretty bad. The arc itself in the manga is already boring.
>>
>>137178446
I wasn't arguing your point OP. you're right, but I was just stating something.
>>
that made no goddamn sense
>>
>>137178505
Welp.

>>137178573
Usually those start with a "did anyone else notice that" or a screencap. Looks like we're on the same page though.
>>
When in doubt, Dimension W.
>>
File: 1449742943568.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1449742943568.png
57KB, 276x256px
>>137178585
as I watched it my brain started dying.
>>
>>137178585
4th dimension magic never makes sense.
>>
>>137178805
It wasn't even so much the "it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit" angle that didn't make sense, it's the order and flow of events that were caused by magic. Space time distortions are ok, ghosts are ok, memories becoming real are ok, but multiple overlapping realities with a past ghost killing a future self and an amnesia childhood friend who he thought was his sister that died in a damn flood after killing a dude followed by God knows what else is just crazy.
>>
>>137178446

I'm not a fan of the "mystery solving" shenanigans. plz no detective conan. The "Numbers" stuff is neat though, if they can write them in a way that doesn't rely on DnD plots (or does?)
>>
>>137178805

well no I got all the parallel shit it just seemed like we where missing a lot of scenes and none of the characters motivations or actions made any real sense.

How did the girl get back to the lab to get the coil when she feel down and split her head on a rock?

Why did the camera guy get all rapey all of a sudden?

I know they where taken by surprise by why could none of the other guys call for help on a cell phone?

what was the point of goth loli?

Kyoma is just straight dickish here for no adequately described reason going so far as to outright punch Mira and we're not even gonna address that?
>>
>>137179035
>I'm not a fan of the "mystery solving" shenanigans.
I like a light air of mystery. I thought the island was going to be a kind of whodunnit type thing, and I liked the first half. The second episode just went off the fucking rails.
>>
>>137179145

I like seeing a larger plot unfold slowly but this is just a cluster fuck of nonsense and exposition

the thing about a mystery is that it all has to make sense when you look back. Here I have no idea who any of the players, what any of their goals where or even how the logic of the universe works
>>
>>137179085
>well no I got all the parallel shit it just seemed like we where missing a lot of scenes and none of the characters motivations or actions made any real sense.
Yup.

>How did the girl get back to the lab to get the coil when she feel down and split her head on a rock?
She washed in with the water, that's why she wasn't able to warn anyone (she wasn't conscious).

>Why did the camera guy get all rapey all of a sudden?
He was always planning to shut her down because muh coils solving energy.

>I know they where taken by surprise by why could none of the other guys call for help on a cell phone?
Water is fast, reception is poor, and even if they could call someone, the EMTs and cops might not even be able to approach them. That one is kind of iffy though, seeing as they told him to go get help and he could still escape.

>what was the point of goth loli?
They'll show it later, I guess. She's in with Loser.

>Kyoma is just straight dickish here for no adequately described reason going so far as to outright punch Mira and we're not even gonna address that?
He hates coils.
>>
Question for manga readers, are the towers basically giant gellar field generators?
>>
>>137179189
>I like seeing a larger plot unfold slowly but this is just a cluster fuck of nonsense and exposition
There are numbered coils, an inventor with some sort of secret, and dark military pasts. We're only 4 episodes in and obviously it won't cover the entirety of the manga, so there's that.

>the thing about a mystery is that it all has to make sense when you look back. Here I have no idea who any of the players, what any of their goals where or even how the logic of the universe works
It was going at a fine pace till this week. Again, the entire show isn't a mystery, but having a little mystery in one mini-arc is fine.
>>
>>137178693
it's all good fammy
>>
>Kill someone in self defence,call it murder
>Hide the body because hurr durr
>Run on a cliff
>Fall and die
>Insert shoddy explanation about dimensions
Fucking retarded,couldnt the author come up with anything better?
>>
>>137179611
The part I don't get is why they hid the body if the entire thing was on camera. Wouldn't that help expose that they were all being targeted and give them legal protection?
>>
WHY DONT YOU EVER TRY
>>
>>137178505
It's not as stupid as this was, is it?
>>
The pacing was terribad.
>>
>>137180380
I missed the episode thread earlier today. What was the general response?
>>
>>137180457
Bad.
>>
I'm late as fuck but Ebata is doing the key animation for the ending, right?
>>
>>137180457
Great with a couple of shitposters bawwwwing because Enamori tripped.
>>
shit episode desu, but at least we got more nude robot
>>
>>137180478
Figured.

>>137180760
>Great
Great how?

>shitposters bawwwwing because Enamori tripped.
They were sad about her tripping or they thought it was a plot contrivance? It looked pretty sudden, but she was running in the mud and rain, so whatever.
>>
I liked the horror elements, but probably a good part of that was Mira being involved.

Have to agree that the pacing did feel kind of rushed and almost confusing. Enamori's trip happened so fast that it almost has no impact.
>>
Just post sakuga, its the only good thing this series has
>>
>>137179085
>Kyoma is just straight dickish here for no adequately described reason going so far as to outright punch Mira and we're not even gonna address that?

Is just a robot.
It's no different from blowing on your nintendo cartdriges.
>>
>>137182201
This episode's exposition and conclusion being rushed is the only bad thing about the show so far, though. That and the CGshit.
>>
>>137180819
Apparently for them it is impossible to trip while running on muddy ground, not taking into account the rape attempt a few minutes ago. Also the whole arc (previous ep too) turned out great:

-Murder case got fully solved/no loose ends left
-New character introduced (or re-introduced)
-Overall progress for both the numbers plotline and Kyoma's past
-Mira bath time

Solid arc all around.
>>
File: 1311655622725.jpg (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1311655622725.jpg
118KB, 600x600px
>mfw the whole episode

>>137178505
Fuck.
>>
>>137182404
>Apparently for them it is impossible to trip while running on muddy ground, not taking into account the rape attempt a few minutes ago.
I'm the first to point out plot holes and inconsistencies, but her tripping wasn't really much of a stretch. The way the showed it was just silly.

>Solid arc all around.
It had some nice parts, and the fact that it wrapped up is good, but the second half of this entire episode was retarded.
>>
>>137178805
Why do they always have to do this shit? Why can't they keep the concept of the Dimension W simple instead of all this ghost multiple universes bullshit.
>>
>>137182493
Japan
>>
>>137182493
I was fine with the museum thing with the multiple head monster and reality bending, but when you try to have multiple timelines of Schrodinger's lake and do it all in one episode with a flashback, there's a problem.
>>
The way they draw and animate clothes makes me so hard .

Too bad this anime went shit.
>>
One bad episode out of 5 and people are acting like the show is the worst thing ever.
>>
>>137182493
That was the function of that specific coil, the other Numbers will have their own gimmick I assume
>>
>>137182834
Nah, I bet all the coils are like, "this lovecraftian device responds to the strongest wishes of the human next to it"

I'll bet we'll see more "and then that guy wished for it really hard and the coil made it come true in a bad way"
>>
>>137182824
No I'm pretty sure that people are just calling this one episode bad.
>>
This shit went to trash after the first 2 episodes
>>
>>137179611

Japanese culture.
They'd rather not carry the shame of being almost raped/killed someone.
>>
>>137182824
They cut the children arc and rushed the entire mansion arc in two episodes. I'm not getting my hopes up for the rest of the series.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.