[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>running from a crime that you're innocent of to guarantee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

>running from a crime that you're innocent of to guarantee a guilty verdict

How can anyone be so retarded?
>>
Jap cops don't give a shit, they'd probably say he's guilty without bothering to look into it like they did with the autistic plane guy.
>>
>then lying about said crime to seal the deal

I really hope this dumbass gets tossed away for good.
>>
>>137148790
He had no motive and forensics would show he likely didn't do it.

He's obviously going to get caught eventually so all he's doing is shooting himself in the foot.
>>
>>137148702
>a crime involving a suspect who is known for framing others for the deed
>his best friend was also framed for convicted of crime he didn't commit

Are you fucking retarded or haven't paid attention to ANYTHING happening in the show?
Fuck you and all other children with comprehension level of an infant.
>>
>>137149583
If that was his stated reason for running there would be no issue. The fact is that he ran because he's a fucking retard.

He's also a dumbass for not staking out that 9yo girl's house on both the night of the abduction and at least the night after. And not immediately telling his mom what was going on. He deserves everything he gets.
>>
>>137148917
>forensics would show he likely didn't do it.
His fingerprints are on the knife and he has blood on his shirt.
Victim is related which is also sufficient enough to prove that Satoru could have a motive to kill her regardless of what it is.
That's more than sufficient evidence to sentence you to sudoku in a japanese jail.
>>
>>137149958
>The fact is that he ran because he's a fucking retard.
Because if he got caught he would be fucking rotting in jail you retard
>And not immediately telling his mom what was going on.
Yeah because telling the abusive mom is a genius idea, especially when she could have been the murderer.
Good thing you aren't the writer.
>>
>>137150372
Not the abusive mom, retard. His own mom.
Not the guy you replied to, but he's right in that there's literally no reason for him to not tell his mom what's going on when he goes back to being 10.
>>
>>137148702
This.
It doesn't even make sense, how would the interrogation even go?

>You killed your mother
>No I didn't, I left work at 8:00 and got home at around 8:20. My coworkers and the woman who called the police can validate that, and the average commute from my workplace to my house is about 20 minutes. So you are saying that I got home and immediately grabbed a knife and killed my mon in the spot. Who the fuck does that?
>Well fuck you, you're still going to jail
>>
Because the anime needs tension to bring everyone in. Otherwise no-one would watch it.
>>
>>137148917
>He's obviously going to get caught eventually
Not when his goal is to find a way to time-travel back and change everything.
>>
File: 1430175366351.gif (80KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1430175366351.gif
80KB, 256x192px
The japanese criminal justice system is notorious for convicting many innocent people in real life. It's fair to assume that once you're a suspect, you'll be given the guilty verdict.
>>
In the manga they explain it more, he had an argument with him mom prior to her murder where he smashed a window in his room because he got so mad. His mom went over to his landlord to apologize after. He' s worried that since the landlord probably said "yeah he had a fight with him mom and he was so pissed he smashed his window".

I could also add another point that is a bit of a spoiler for next episode, but it gets explained more why running away was the best option.
>>
>>137151279
Replying to myself for a point I forgot to mention, the anime is cutting A LOT out of the manga, not all of it is necessarily a horrible thing, but most of the 'plotholes' are due to them cutting out a ton of things in the manga.

It's a monthly manga and they cut the first 5 chapters to fit into the first episode. Normally monthly manga are 1 chapter to an episode, or 2 chapters at most, so this kind of pacing is kinda insane.
>>
File: 11.jpg (2MB, 3999x957px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
2MB, 3999x957px
>>137148702
>Arrive home
>Mom is kill
>Get desperate and mad as fuck
>See killer right out your fucking window
>Not going after him.

Why don't you read the manga secondary shit?
>>
>>137151624
Because they completely rewrote the scene for the anime so Manga-Satoru's logic doesn't really apply here.
>>
>>137151248
Yeah, I don't think Japan does that innocent until proven guilty shit.
>>
>>137148702

Well, if stealing a candy bar can lose you your job, wife, and house, then the idea of killing your own mother, regardless if you did it or not means, you're done.
>>
>>137148702
Prove it
>>
>Have alibi
>Still run away
Retard deserved it
>>
Can't have him surrender and await his court date. It would be boring.

What I find asinine is the criminal's actions.
>>
>>137151857
>Have alibi
Like?
>>
>>137151692
>Why don't you read the manga secondary shit?
>>
>>137151896
being a wage slave at work
>>
>>137148702
He's jusy little kid in adult body, give him a break.
>>
>>137148917
>He's obviously going to get caught eventually so all he's doing is shooting himself in the foot

He's trying to go back in time and save his mom too. If he saves her, she doesn't die, which means no crime to be charged with.
>>
File: 1445098485022.png (139KB, 328x307px) Image search: [Google]
1445098485022.png
139KB, 328x307px
>>137151779
That was some stupid ass shit. They could have just changed it to be some corporate scandal. Instead we get a candy bar.
>>
>>137151857
What alibi? That fat chick walked in on him covered in his moms blood, even if he said "I didn't do it, someone framed me" he would still be held in jail until they caught the actual killer (if they ever did). And Japanese police like to have high conviction rates, once they think you did it, you're fucked even if you're innocent.
>>
>>137148917
>He's obviously going to get caught eventually so all he's doing is shooting himself in the foot.

You do realize his main goal is saving his mother from being killed right?
>>
>>137148702
They think he did it anyway, and given what Japan's justice system is like, if they bring him in they'll just roll with that and convict him.

Besides, people tend to panic when in situations like that. Rational thought usually comes later.
>>
>>137151910
Because it has nothing to do with what OP's asking.
>>
>>137151971
It's possible they're making a point about the presumption of guilt and overreactions to (alleged) criminal conduct in Japanese society.
>>
>>137152185

It's at odds with the murder, serial kidnapping, and child abuse at the front of the story.
>>
>>137151624
Still retard but not as shitty as anime. Actually, I kinda understand the reason the anime team give zero fuck about 2006 event and focus on PizzaxMC after reading the manga.

The whole point was to build up the moment between Pizza and MC, anyways. I hope they don't fuck up or cut the Pizza moment next episode.
>>
>>137151993
>Whats time of death
>>
>>137152287
Not really. If anything, it's making an additional point about how lives get ruined over allegations of sometimes minor stuff, while actual perpetrators of serious stuff get away with it because cops latch on to the first likely-looking suspect and just pursue that conviction rather than the actual truth.
>>
>But I didnt run
>>
File: 1436367641793.png (384KB, 631x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436367641793.png
384KB, 631x720px
He obviously didn't listen to enough 'Maiden growing up.

Or read enough Poe, but Maiden are cooler.
>>
>>137152431
A) not generally possible to narrow down to more than a time range in hours, B) he passed the actual killer on the fucking stairs, even if they get the time of death to within minutes, him doing it is still plausible.
>>
File: 1443623959566.jpg (39KB, 510x624px) Image search: [Google]
1443623959566.jpg
39KB, 510x624px
>>137151624
OP here, this makes a shitload more sense.

I think I'm just gonna drop the anime if they're going to fucking butcher it like that.
>>
>>137152431
>determine the exact time of death
>he think it's so easy
Only in your TV.
>>
He panicked and did something stupid. Human beings are not perfectly rational at all times.
>>
>>137152457

MC is purposely getting framed, whereas Yuuki and Dad wasn't and their alleged crimes are worlds apart while the latter had the evidence on hand. If it is making that point, it's poorly done.
>>
>>137152617
B-but anon is superman while sitting on couch.
>>
>>137152598
Looks to me like they're setting up for an original anime only end.
>>
>>137152471
Dude was fucked no matter what he did.
>>
>>137152561
Hours would have been enuff anonkun
>>137152600
Enjoy your 3rd wolrd police worce
>>
>>137152794
>this delusion
I bet you don't even have deal with police in your live, kiddo.
>>
>>137148702
He's running because the evidence points to him. Like how Yuuki was imprisoned because the evidence pointed to Yuuki.
>>
>>137152794
>Hours would have been enuff anonkun
Are you paying attention? Unless the killer hung around in the apartment with the corpse for a fucking long time, MC arrived home within minutes of the murder.
>>
>>137152854
>I bet you don't even have deal with police in your live, kiddo.
>He has to deal with the police
Dont be poor anon
>>
>>137150557
Tell her he knows this because he came from the future? Also, tells her he knows what exactly?
>>
>>137150557
Hi mom Im actually my 29 year old self and came from the future to prevent your murder.
>>
>>137153684

Hinazuki dying would easily prove it if he told her about it. A contingency plan of some sorts. MC didn't think it through.
>>
Japan's system is you are guilty until proven innocent
>>
>not knowing about japans notorious justice system
If they catch the person doing it theyll just pressure you into admitting that youre the felon
>>
>>137151248
really reminds me of shota trap detective show, their justice system is fucked up
>>
>>137148702
The anime fucked up the scene. It's handled a lot better in the manga.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.