[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The entire industry is built on otaku jealous, but the depths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: masterpiece.png (61KB, 675x709px) Image search: [Google]
masterpiece.png
61KB, 675x709px
The entire industry is built on otaku jealous, but the depths you cockroaches will go to deny it is staggering. For the better part of a decade, I've been pointing this out, but you faggots come up with the most outlandish excuses that I'm not even sure you yourself believe.

> I don't want the Keions to get boyfriends. I-it's not like I'm jealous or anything, it's just that, uh, it would get in the way of the slice of life. Romance means drama, right?

> Faceless men in hentai and ecchi? It's not that I'm jealous or need to self-insert, it's just that, you see, uh, well . . . I would get distracted by the expressions of the man. Yeah, that's it, I would get distracted.

> I'm not angry that my moe slice-of-life comedy girls are attracted to boys because I'm jealous or anything. It's just that I really wanted a yuri ending and the boys are ruining it. What's that? Why do I want yuri over heterosexual romance? Uh, yuri is cuter or something. I'm DEFINITELY not jealous of boys though.

> I don't shitpost about wishing all protagonists in anime were women because I'm a faggot who is jealous of men or anything; I just think male characters are poorly written in general, so why not make them cute girls who kiss cute girls?

> I just can't get into this series that has an interesting, assertive male lead with a personality. Of course I'm not jealous of him, but I just think he's a little too perfect. I mean, he actually went after the girl. That's unrealistic. No men do that, and if they did, I certainly wouldn't be jealous of them.

Just admit you tense up and start crying when you see male characters in anime who are doing better at life than you are. If you were nihon-jin, you'd be idolfaggots who harassed idols that were seen walking around with boyfriends.
>>
Yeah... what's your point though?
>>
>>136319645
I can't stand all girl cast animes.
>>
File: 1453169845185.gif (31KB, 177x165px) Image search: [Google]
1453169845185.gif
31KB, 177x165px
> The entire industry is built on otaku jealous
Well, no shit Sherlock, the thing is, anime is a business, of coures it'll be built around otaku jealousy
>>
File: 1298540840711.jpg (2MB, 3321x2374px) Image search: [Google]
1298540840711.jpg
2MB, 3321x2374px
>>136319799
Give me back my non-pandering anime.
>>
>>136319799
Seeing how he's stating the obvious, then pretending /a/nons are the otaku in question, I'd say OP's point is that he's an enormous faggot and wants to rid us of any doubts regarding that.
>>
File: 1285028435184.jpg (12KB, 349x321px) Image search: [Google]
1285028435184.jpg
12KB, 349x321px
>>136319645
>but the depths you cockroaches will go to deny it is staggering

I don't know that I've ever seen anyone deny this here. Maybe you've confused /a/ with reddit, which is honestly an easy mistake to make these days considering how much of that cancerous shit has flowed into the board recently.

>>136320065
>implying Gundam isn't pandering

It just panders to mechafags instead of waifufags. It's all pandering to sell merch regardless.I say this as recovering gunpla addict
>>
File: 1438151819440.jpg (166KB, 1703x958px) Image search: [Google]
1438151819440.jpg
166KB, 1703x958px
>>136320065
> Give me back my non-pandering anime.
> Using an image of Gundam which was the show that started the sci-fi pandering anime of the 80's
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
What are you talking about? People are always bitching about weak male leads in anime. It sounds like you're just pissed off at people that are into yuri.
>>
>>136319645
>For the better part of a decade, I've been pointing this out
Maybe you should get a new hobby.
>>
>>136320295
Looking at all the autistic and retarded posts on /a/, insulting each other over which anime are greater when all they rate is cute faces, tits and ass, it's pretty obvious that the only manga readers and anime watchers who don't have a screw loose are fans of shonen and seinen, because they are the only ones that I have never seen shitting up a place, shitposting and arguing about stuff that others enjoy.
Meanwhile on /a/, the board for retards, fatasses and idiots talking about how patrician they are and that everything with a plot instead of cute girlfaces is shit.

If you weren't such wimps willing to lick every woman's feet, then you would be able to have a chance at a gf in real life.
People say my little pony or furryfags are bad, but the moefaggots on /a/ are the shithole where all the cancer spreads from.

Normalfags say anime is bad. No, it's moeshitters like the people on /a/ who are worthless insects. Disgusting people like you guys are the sole reason anime is generally considered shit for manchildren.

And partly they are right, most of you are indeed manchildren. Very few actually read good seinen and most good manga don't get a good anime adaptation cause the anime industry is full of fat losers who would spend their entire cash from their mcdonalds work for anime girl figurines, posters and sex dolls.

absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>136320547
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>136320547

Dude, you're kinda mad. Are you sure you should keep posting?
>>
>>136320547
>most good manga don't get a good anime adaptation cause the anime industry is full of fat losers who would spend their entire cash from their mcdonalds work

Well, too bad that fat losers are the only ones spending money on the industry. What are anime studios supposed to do to keep existing? Good seinen has existed for years, if it declined it's their fans' fault.
>>
>>136320684
>>136320650
>>
Love Lab was a good anime.
>>
Why do you have to use Cardcaptor Sakura for your shitposting?
>>
>>136320755

No kidding. If all these true anime fans spent the kind of money on their shows that the moefags spend on figures and crap, studios might still make the stuff they watch.
>>
>>136319645
Does
>I don't want boys in my anime because i'm jealous of them
somehow seem more reasonable and probable to you than
>I don't want to watch boys do boy things in anime because i'm not fucking gay
>>
OP maybe you should consider watching western TV series. Maybe anime just isn't your thing. Have you considered this?
>>
>>136320065
Buy more anime
>>
>Why does THING pander to these people?
>THING should pander to me instead!
>>
>>136320903
He's probably not even aware of what he's posting.
>>
>>136320948
They're both pretty retarded, what's your point here?
>>
>>136321011
Not every anime ever is a moe slice of life, if you'd seen more than three you might know this.
>>
>>136320943
(2004) *68,732 Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed Destiny [Sunrise]

(2008) *46,147 Macross F [Satelight]

(2006) *45,367 Code Geass [Sunrise]

(2003) *36,511 Hagane no Renkinjutsuhi [Bones]

Non-otaku anime sell just fine. Nobody wants to take risks anymore.
>>
>>136321143
My point is that moefaggots, myself included, would rather not have any screentime or attention dedicated to things that are not cute. This has nothing to do with jealousy, only that we don't find boys to satisfy the purpose of watching moeshit in the first place, which is to watch cute girls doing cute things.
>>
>>136321177
Then why do you say that in your OP?
Oh yeah, maybe you were just shitposting. Fuck off
>>
File: 1449796655220.jpg (101KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
1449796655220.jpg
101KB, 864x717px
>>136320547
> Looking at all the autistic and retarded posts on /a/, insulting each other over which anime are greater when all they rate is cute faces, tits and ass, it's pretty obvious that the only manga readers and anime watchers who don't have a screw loose are fans of shonen and seinen, because they are the only ones that I have never seen shitting up a place, shitposting and arguing about stuff that others enjoy.
Welcome to /a/, where you can tell other to fuck off without consecuences

> If you weren't such wimps willing to lick every woman's feet, then you would be able to have a chance at a gf in real life.
> implying i give a fuck about having a gf

> Very few actually read good seinen and most good manga don't get a good anime adaptation cause the anime industry is full of fat losers who would spend their entire cash from their mcdonalds work for anime girl figurines, posters and sex dolls.

And this is an irony because you said before

> Meanwhile on /a/, the board for retards, fatasses and idiots talking about how patrician they are and that everything with a plot instead of cute girlfaces is shit.

This imply you're better than the people you're complaining because you have better taste in shounen/seinen manga/anime

Stop whinning and let the people enjoy whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>136321190

Macross and Gundam aren't exactly big risks. The other two maybe.
>>
>>136319645
>>>/qa/409628
Is this you?
>>
>>136321226
I'm not OP you fucking retard, you opened your mouth and said some stupid shit so I called you out on it, simple as that.
>>
File: j65mDxi.jpg (9KB, 144x216px) Image search: [Google]
j65mDxi.jpg
9KB, 144x216px
>>136321201
>>136320948
[ ] moe isn't about sexualization
[ ] I don't want things I'm not sexually attracted to in my moe anime
>>
>>136321307
Please quote exactly where I said that moe wasn't about sexualization.
>>
>>136321190
Yeah, so they've continued making Macross, Gundam, and those Geass OVAs
Mecha is still pretty common
Go buy the BDs for something like Shouwa Rakugo when they come out
>>
>>136321307
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy#Intentional
>>
>>136319645
All 4 of those are otaku pandering, you fucking moron.
>>
>>136321287
I just wanted to call a shitposter out, it's your fault for answering a post that was directed at another person
>>
Is this bait? I don't get it is last like now even the trolls are new and don't know how to mess with us.

Honestly I feel neglected.
>>
At first glance, I thought this was going to be a Dan Kim thread.
This is far worse.
>>
>>136320065
Yeah, surely we need more high art like pic related
>>
>>136321201
Boys make girls cuter, you dumb faggot. There's nothing cuter than a girl in love. That's why so many slice of life series have yuribait: because they know that romantic attractions make the characters appeal to the audience more.

Blushing is cute.

Hearts going doki doki are cute.

Stuttering is cute.
>>
>>136321434
yes this is bait, don't forget to sage when you post and hide the thread
>>
>>136321201
Generally the worst types of moe are the ones that try as hard as possible to be overly cute, that have no sense of tact and barrel into you with a disgustingly cliche and overbearing sense of what the creators believe constitutes "moe". Interestingly enough, many of the most well received SoL anime even on /a/ possess a far greater deal of subtlety, flow much more naturally, and features recurring male characters that don't take from the story. While you are perfectly entitled to your opinions and tastes, I feel I must point out that they are rather poor in quality.
>>
>>136321559
>nothing cuter than a girl in love
What about a girl in love with another girl?
>>
>>136321390
Then don't pretend you're any better than haremfags (who we can all agree are bottom-of-the-barrel).
>>
>>136321430
I don't give a damn about that, when someone says something stupid I point it out, so I did. Insinuating all anime is nothing but cute girls doing cute things all the time is just asinine.
>>
>>136321717
You should have noticed that I said an obviously stupid and wrong thing to make OP realize his own mistakes in making his statements (or just to call his shitposting out).
>>
>>136321603
Might be good if it isn't just obligatorily thrown in there to rope in the moe obsessed otaku and yurifaggots, which unfortunately is the case 90% of the time.
>>
File: contemplation.jpg (62KB, 450x357px) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.jpg
62KB, 450x357px
>>136321807
To be fair you were pretty convincing.
>>
>Dan Kim will suicide in your lifetime
;_;
>>
>>136321526
The thread would at least be entertaining in that case.
>>
>>136321917
Then just start posting his stuff.
>>
>>136321870
>his "fans" won't
;_;
>>
>>136322019
>>136321917
>>136321870
Poor Dan.
I like him.
I think I'll Patreon him
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.