[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start a show with no expectations >It turns out to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 16

File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>start a show with no expectations
>It turns out to be amazing

So, this is what it's like to try something new. I may have to do this more often.
>>
>>136237499

I just hope it has a good ending.
>>
I fear trying anything else this season, but I was shocked how well the first two episodes were.

I am very interested in more of her backstory.
>>
>>136237499

That's how it's like to have low standards.
>>
I can see the shitposters don't lose a second to start their job. Very nice.
>>
File: LWD.png (2MB, 1280x1085px) Image search: [Google]
LWD.png
2MB, 1280x1085px
>>136237499
kazoku
>>
>>136237641

As expected of someone who tries anal sex every day!
>>
>>136237703
>There was nothing romantic about them!
>It's not NTR!
>>
>>136237641
goe back to your moe
this might be too deep for you
>>
So the story is this guy falls in love with loli and loli is actually fucking someone else and falls for someone else and thus it is NTR and /a/ is mad?
>>
>>136237880
>WOW SHE TOUCHED HIS HAND THAT MUST MEAN THEY WANT TO FUCK
>>
>>136237499
The secret is to avoid /a/ while a new show starts airing.
>>
>>136237941
Pretty much yes.
>>
>>136237943
they just did
>>
No Romance fags and NTR fags never fail to deliver, huh?
>>
so does he fug airi atleast?
>>
Good but tremendously comically overrated show for only 2 episodes.
>>
don't expect a good anime every time

you will be watching lots and lots of shit
>>
>>136237641

He kind of has a point in terms of how it's being received. It's like people have never seen a functional TV show or something before the way the reaction has been too it.
>>
>>136240204
This and the past season has been so full of shit that it's hard to fight the urge to put something remotely passable on the biggest blingiest pedestal there is.

I want to hope but will remain skeptical.
>>
>>136240319
So it really is NTR. He knows of the future and can't even score like that other manga with a similar trope.

DROPPED
>>
>>136240319
BAD END
RELOAD SAVE FILE
>>
>>136240395
>So it really is NTR.
No, it's not. She moved on, because he was in a coma for 15 fucking years. There's no sense in being romantically loyal to a person that you're not even in an actual romantic relationship with when you have no idea when he'll wake up, assuming he'll even wake up.

I mean, I don't like the direction it went either, but I'm getting really sick of people overreacting and claiming the MC is an actual cuckold.
>>
>>136237943
Maybe you should read the manga.
They've done and been through more together in 5th fucking grade than most anons have done in their entire lives.
>>
>>136240394

I'm kind of figuring that and the obvious appeal it has to MAL types are most of what's going on. I mean fuck the show has Yuki Kajiura doing the soundtrack and Yuuki Aoi as the lead girl, that's enough for many to instantly call it an uncontested masterpiece.
>>
File: vrtfma.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vrtfma.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>136237499
Is this the new shitposting show?
>>
>>136240319
Wait, why don't the killer just fucking kill him? I mean make sure that he's dead and dude just let him live for 15 years? Is this killer an idiot?
>>
>>136240947
I had lots of friends (girl and boy) in grade
I had never romantically/sexually involved with any of them, just good friends

They were just close friends. Get over it. You way of thinking is wrong and you should feel bad
>>
>>136237499
Why he didn't just go and won the lottery, or invest in some companies, I don't know, something important.
>inb4 money don't bring you hapìness
Nice meme, money give you opportunities, opportunities give you happiness. Also why he doesn't just fuck his mom? I would have started for that part.
>>
>>136241258
He outright stated that he would fuck kayo if it wasnt for his mom cockblocking them in the middle of the futon
>>
>>136241365
doujins are not canon
>>
>>136237641
>talks about low standards
>in the ass of internet
>>
>goes back in time to save girl
>saves her
>receives coma
>now 30 years old again and don't even have cute pizza hut kohai anymore

As long as Mom is okay, it'll be daijobou.
>>
>>136240319
Well, that's it for this anime, then. The time travel premise was retarded enough, but I am not going to be a cuckold and expose myself to this anymore.

>>136240922
>I mean, I don't like the direction it went either, but I'm getting really sick of people overreacting and claiming the MC is an actual cuckold.
No, the mc isn't the cuckold, it's the people reading this and the author himself who are cucks.
>>
>>136241258
Nothing to do with the story but you can has a crush on a girl or you know what they called 'puppy love'/innocence love, this happen a lot with kids and nothing's wrong with it.
>>
>>136242434
*have
>>
>>136237499
You have to be smart and selective if you want to land on a good show like this. Most of the time, just watch a PV, you like what you see, it might turn out good.
>>
>>136240992
Seems like it, people are raving fucking mad that other people enjoy the show. The hype is making people that have not seen the show super angry for no reason.
>>
>>136241032
The killer wanted to set it up as an accident. He obviously meant to kill but didn't expect a kid to miraculously survive nearly freezing to death.
If he just flat out killed him he probably would've been caught, and the killer has been too clever to want that happen. I mean now that Satoru did survive it's been 15 years so god knows if the killer is long gone or not.
>>
>>136241032
Lets just say the manga isn't really isn't that good.
There were lots of stupid shit going on especially with the way how the killer evaded arrest after arrest leaving a trail of destruction from his childhood right up to his current teaching position.
Shit, he even killed his own wife and assisted in raping tons of girls back in high school and yet he started out in a clean slate every time he moved town.
I mean from how it started in ep1, we were sure he kept up his loli kidnapping for more than 18years.
>>
>>136241032
didn't you watch the first episode
he is overcautious, he left the girl he was noticed
>>
>>136242711
Is the ending NTR?
If so I won't bother picking it up
>>
So how did this anime suddenly become popular among normalfags? I'm keep seeing people calling it AOTS all over places.
>>
>>136242593
Thats the common /a/ hivemind for ya´;

>"if its popular i dont like it, must be shit".
>"Anime was a mistake"
>"shity show for normies"
>>
>>136242998
No NTR but If you really hate the scenario that MC don't end up with any girl then just stay away from it.
>>
>>136242711
You fucking retard the manga its not even halfways, we still dont know if the child its her child, and he still can go back in time again.
>>
>control f

>">streaming"

>zero results

WHAT THE FUCK /a/

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.
>>
>>136243000
>not a high school protag
>time travel
>mystery
>A1
>no fan service
>>
File: 1440636649336.jpg (22KB, 322x366px) Image search: [Google]
1440636649336.jpg
22KB, 322x366px
>>136243050
Thanks for the heads up, I'll leave it be
>>
>>136243064
>the manga itsnot even halfways
It just reach the climax and will end soon, anon.
>>
>>136243064
Wait, the manga still ongoing? I guess I need to watch this after all.
>>
>>136243068
It's over anon piracy lost
>>
>>136243068
That's a Youtube thumbnail filename, I assume he just Googled the title and grabbed the first result.
>>
It's a decent show but that's it. I don't know what the fuss is about unless you haven't seen much anime.
>>
Soooo 43 when? also to those fags calling NTR cuz muh fellings remember that shit is not over he can time jump again if the author wants... also he wants Katagiri`s Pussy yo!
>>
>>136243077
>>no fan service

Jokes on you, I have a bruise fetish.
>>
>>136237499
>>It turns out to be amazing
not when you will scream "it's the fucking teacher" the whole series.
>>
>>136242998
there is no NTR unless you are incredibly dense
ignore the NTRfags they are either trolling or retarded
>>
>>136243222
He don't want anyone pussy, anon. His feeling is close to what you called platonic love, love is there but he don't wanna fuck them.
>>
>>136243077
>>no fan service
there is, but it is subtle
holding hands and stuff
>>
>>136243218
It's not a gift from god or whatever, but so far it's the first adaptation in a while where I've been already following the source material and not felt like the anime was a chore.
>>
>>136243334
It's too early to judge.

I honestly don't see how they can cram 42+ chapters into 12/13 episodes without heavily butchered the source material.
>>
>>136243480
That's true. They'll presumably cut that girl from the other school, because no one needs that, but I'm a little worried they'll cut the return bit in the middle with Airi.
>>
>>136237499
>It turns out to be amazing
First episode was already cliched as fuck, not very excited to download the second.
>>
>>136243606
it's not 9-10/10 great yet. who know how they'll adapt it.
rn it seems like 7.5/10 tbqh
>>
>>136237499
>try something new
As opposed to watching Endless Eight on Endless Mode?
>>
Should have chosen Airi.
>>
>>136243666
What if there's an anon somewhere who accidentally set his player to loop on the last E8 episode and didn't notice anything unusual, and he's still watching it?
>>
>>136243723
He love them but don't wanna date them, he just want them safe and happy, mate.
>>
>>136243292
I read the manga yesterday, and i felt like i was being cocked.
>>
>>136243606
>25+ adult male being a failed mangaka, resentful but saves a dumb child, love interest is almost half his age, rewinds back to save his mom = generic and cliched.

As opposed to what? The 5+ LN to anime harem shows every season? The 3+ power fantasies every season?
>>
>>136243989
The difference is that no one watches those for their freshness, and that's what most of the faggots worshipping this seem to cling to.
>>
Honestly, I´m calling BS on most individuals here claiming to have "I-just-read-the-manga-now". You mean "I read the spoilers and I want to shitpost". /a/, where most browsers don´t read anything because of being burgerADHD ridden, just now, read a manga with a little more text than your standard manga? Reading a manga that´s airing the anime episode right now?

Nice try.
>>
File: This isn't my car.png (422KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
This isn't my car.png
422KB, 1280x720px
It's the designated shitposting anime of the season. Chance of having decent threads died after the first episode.
>>
File: 1441153523795.png (422KB, 820x680px) Image search: [Google]
1441153523795.png
422KB, 820x680px
>>136244034
Are you saying this show is not a breath of fresh air? And why do you care so much for the reason someone watches something when all it leads to is you being this mad? I think Fate is shit, but I don´t go into those circlejerk threads and throw a tantrum.
>>
>>136244075
People going into these threads already read the manga or the spoilers. You´re not even being creative about it. And the threads will be decent when MC get to the scenes with the loli.
>>
>>136244104
> Are you saying this show is not a breath of fresh air?
It's not, really. Not like it's a carbon copy of anything, but it's no bizarre creative work that shatters conventions or breaks new ground or anything. Especially not manga-wise, with the same concept being bandied about pretty regularly recently. Just not being a battle harem does not make it a novelty.

> I think Fate is shit, but I don´t go into those circlejerk threads and throw a tantrum.
I don't think this is shit, I think the new fanbase is shit, and the threads are beyond shit, and I'll probably fuck off out of them since they don't seem to be getting any better.
>>
>>136244075
I really like the character designs. They are great.
>>
>>136244207
>the threads are beyond shit, and I'll probably fuck off out of them since they don't seem to be getting any better.

That's one way to make them better
>>
>>136244148
You're delusional. The threads will be constantly shitposted with NTR, falseflagging, >>>/v/, >>>/reddit/, normalfags, maturefags, moeshit etc.
>>
>>136243846
I am losing my faith in humanity one post at a time
>>
>>136244207
Problem seems that you want the phrase "breath of fresh air" to mean mindblowing new thing that you can´t ever imagine to make. Is not, is just something that´s nice and not quite like the other shows. Just relax, don´t go blaming people for liking something we don´t have all to often.

And of course you think the fanbase is shit. Unless you go to reddit or MAL, you are a person that don´t enjoy that everyone and their mother enjoy the same thing as you. But you see, if it´s decent in at least one aspect or more, chances are the fanbase is going to get big. Nothing you can do about it other than drop the mindset of having the fanbase determine your enjoyment of a show.
>>
>>136240319
Do they at least catch the killer despite that?
>>
>>136244366
Manga not over yet. Nor is the anime, so watch or read till the end.
>>
>>136244313
> Is not, is just something that´s nice and not quite like the other shows
That's a pretty low bar to get excited over, especially when there's a handful of those a season. We haven't had anything like Active Raid in a while, nor Dimension W, nor Rakugo, nor even Akagami, except for its own S1, but I don't think any of those are a particularly rare kind of show except for Rakugo, which I don't even like that much.

> Nothing you can do about it other than drop the mindset of having the fanbase determine your enjoyment of a show
They don't. I haven't said anything about the show being bad, because I don't think it is.
>>
>>136244419
You have to have in mind the following:
Anime in general have had a massive drop in quality in both creativeness and passion. Sure it was always about money, but people wanted to make things they wanted to make to get that money, that have changed. You should see the interviews with directors and workers inside the anime industry, kind of depressing. So when the general bar being this low, is not hard to go over it, but is also nto common. Add those together, once in a while show that is above the low bar, and suddenly you have something that catches peoples eye. And the audience are just so happy that they hype the living hell out of it. And so am I. I would gladly speak positive and recommend this show to anybody that likes anime. You would want this to be the standard not the rare occurence, which it could be if it will sell well, which can happen if people are hyped.
>>
>>136244684
I hope this is pasta. If it is your actual, personal opinion that anime has declined and that the general level of it is depressingly low, I suggest you find a different hobby, and you should definitely stop posting on /a/.
>>
>>136237552
ahaha no. You do realize that his power is to loop back every time someone near him dies, right? This means that he himself can die and therefore he will die.
>>
>>136244767
>You do realize that his power is to loop back every time someone near him dies, right
For a second I thought I was an idiot for not realizing it, but then I realized that's wrong.
>>
>>136244767
No one died when he traveled back for the second time, though.
>>
>>136244684
Nigger, I just listed several shows that stand out for their different subject matter from the majority of shows in the season, why do you think I'm criticizing the state of the industry? I agree with >>136244750 that the people who dislike most anime and "hype the living hell" out of just decent shows because they're not like all those anime that they hate should fuck off.
>>
KAYO A SHIT
AIRI BEST GIRL
>>
>>136244792
His power does not activate unless someone else dies and usually it's either seconds, or a few minutes before the death occurs. He forced his power to activate somehow after his mother died when he realized that unless he went much, much farther back in time than usual he'd be stuck in an endless loop.
He can and does in fact almost die when the killer sinks the car in the river.
>>
>>136240319
Wow she's ugly
>>
File: img000028.png (325KB, 900x1301px) Image search: [Google]
img000028.png
325KB, 900x1301px
>>136245232
No.
>>
>>136245232
So you didn't read the manga, and you also thought that the killer was about to murder that girl right there in his van, or what?
>>
File: 2.jpg (216KB, 1053x1400px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
216KB, 1053x1400px
amazing thread as always
>>
>>136245473
No, once death becomes inevitable he will loop back in time. When the little girl entered the van with the killer she was beyond salvation, but when his mother noticed the killer he dropped the target and the mother became his new target instead. However the case with his mother was special, 1 he was not present at the moment when the killer struck, 2 going back 5 minutes still wouldn't save her as his mother had been bleeding out during that time. With these two conditions in place he arrived at the conclusion that he needed to go much farther back in time than he had ever before
>>
>>136244750
>24 fps cheap anime CG shit (not saying it has to be 60 FPS, but fuck, make it smooth at least)
>Berserk given to the idolmaster guy = turned out to be shit adaptation
> LN adaptation about harem and self-masturbation
>Kyoani doing shameless fanservice
>Less risk taking than ever
Not declining? Nice meme.
>>
>>136245549
Nice selective hiding, no idea if you hid good posts or bad posts, but all the same. But yes, the thread is bad, are you surprised?
>>
>>136245690
it's literally one word that's filtered
guess which one is it
>>
>>136245633
>24fps
TV anime at full 24fps has never been a thing, what are you even talking about?
>Berserk
Stopped reading there, I can tell none of your complaints are worthwhile.
>>
File: inaimachi.jpg (58KB, 484x306px) Image search: [Google]
inaimachi.jpg
58KB, 484x306px
I don't see why there is a problem with the ending, all boys are best boys here.
>>
>>136245859
You made him a giant.
>>
>>136245633
>24 fps cheap anime CG shit (not saying it has to be 60 FPS, but fuck, make it smooth at least)
If you weren't fucking retarded you'd understand that anime CGI looks like shit because it's less than a third of the cinematic standard, which is, surprise, 24 fps
>>
>>136245746
One of the ones which refer to extramarital relations?
>showing stubs
>>
>>136245142
>So much wrong
>I'll just have to correct it.
>Still wrong

....good job
>>
File: 1445538084539.png (296KB, 814x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445538084539.png
296KB, 814x720px
>come to mystery series and expect romance or every girl craves for MC dick
Yeah, I just want author to makes it a real NTR so you piece of shits can fuck off for good sake
>>
>>136244044
I spent this evening marathoning the manga.
>>
I really liked this

>NTR
>Cuck

Oh boy am I not reading dake threads
>>
>>136246230
Some already fuck-off, many stay just to shit post.
>>
>3rd show I read spoilers about on /a/
why am I suddenly starting to do this after all these years, there is literally no point in watching
>>
>>136246363
>spoilers
This is mystery series for fuck sake. You faggot deserve any shits you got
>>
>>136237499
this is going to be a fucking masterpiece
i know what im saying
>>
File: 1452964226157.jpg (30KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1452964226157.jpg
30KB, 448x545px
>interesting plot
>show's actually well-directed
>occasional sakuga
>/a/ hates it

Fuck this life.
>>
How behind are current scanlations? Just finished chapter 34 and I'm dying from hype.
>>
File: goat.gif (954KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
goat.gif
954KB, 400x225px
>>136237552
>I just hope it has a good ending.
Hahahahahhahahahahha
>he does not know
>because he can't read moon
>[Spoiler]N.T.R[/spoiler]
>>
He dies- every episodes just got leaked
>>
>>136245633
>Kyoani doing shameless fanservice
For years already, newshit
>>
>>136249426
You know that he woke up long time ago and there are still plenty of chapters before ending?
>>
Just watched the first episode, really really liked it.

>AKFG ED
>>
File: anon_please.png (97KB, 835x654px) Image search: [Google]
anon_please.png
97KB, 835x654px
>>
>>136248164
As a matter of fact, /a/ is rubbing their whole load on it, and saying is the best shit since sliced bread. The fuck is with all the hype on this show? Normies gobbling it up, /a/ sucking it´s d.

I´m not even going to watch the first episode now. Fuck this fanbase.
>>
>>136250594
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>136250594
did you even the thread? or were you on reddit and confusing reddit with /a/
>>
>>136249426
it's suck how he lost his potential waifu, one moved on with her life, and he has to say good bye to another in butterfly effect style

MC was happy to see them safe and sound though...still he deserve something himself, man. Not just his friends and mom alive.
>>
>>136250662
>Thinks /a/ hates it
NTRfaggots, and that we had b2b threads of Boku dake since the last episode aside, there´s nothing but dicksucking.
>>
inb4 kayo was artificially inseminated with mc's seed
>>
>>136250844
Then the trap would be NTRed, there´s no happy ending in this.
>>
>>136248164
The only ones to blame are the mangafags, seriously, if they want to talk about the manga they should fuck off to their own thread.
>>
fuck off moeshitters, only neckbeard moefags are hating on this show
this is the best anime we got in the FUCKING DECADE, it's basically as revolutionary as Cowboy Bebop was back in the day
>>
>>136250832
no I don't think a hates it or loves it
I think /a/ doesn't have a single opinion on the manga
/a/ is not a single entity as you think
>>
Anyone who doesn't like this show is just a simpleminded retard who probably watches haremshit and moefest trash.
It's amazing how deep this show really is, it could even be put on par with some Western movies and cartoons.
Fuck off neckbeards, this is a patrician anime.
>>
>>136251270
>Expecting /a/ to like good manga/anime

It doesn't help that spamming NTR and cuck memes is all the rage these days.
>>
>>136251313

>Falling for bait

It's just an adaptation of a mediocre manga.
>>
>>136251201
Why are you pretending to be dumb? You think I meant it in the literal sense? And
>/a/ not hivemind
That´s what most people like to think, but stay a while longer and you will see newfag.
>>
>>136251270
Nice falseflagging
>>136251357
The manga is above average. Is one of those series you want to see adapted instead of SAO and Overlord.
>>
>>136251270
I like it because of how like many other people I've wondered how my choices would have been different if I went back in time with my current knowledge.
I particularly enjoyed the reliving of old, faded memories and finding a new level of appreciation for those times.

Nice stuff.

Not to mention that the death of the mother was well handled since the relationship between them was set up and portrayed with a certain realness.
>>
>>136251433
Back to MAL, cancer.
>>
File: shitposters.png (85KB, 1053x507px) Image search: [Google]
shitposters.png
85KB, 1053x507px
Why are you falling for Niggarell's shitposting and reverse flags?
>>
>>136251459
>m-my reddit fanbase for a reddit show dindunuffin!
>it's IRC!!!

Fuck off /v/eddit.
>>
Daily reminder that Erased is literally Reddit: The Anime.

>lol time travel, so EPIC
>NTR
>omg murders, so grimderp!
>normie bait artstyle and animation

Trash.
>>
File: how_to_kill_show_on_a.jpg (186KB, 1089x648px) Image search: [Google]
how_to_kill_show_on_a.jpg
186KB, 1089x648px
>>136251503
>>136251533
>reddit fanbase
>Reddit: The Anime
Spoken like true shistains from IRC.
>>
>>136251568
>denial

if you want to post reddit shows then post them on reddit, nobody on /a/ wants to hear about your shitty normalfag /v/anime
>>
>>136251617
You sound mad. Must be because of your tiny dick. What a shame.

Try using more lebbits and /v/s in your post next time, rugg
>>
>>136251712
>brings up dick size
>constant ad hominem
>subpar level posts

Finally, the Erased fanbase outs itself as just a bunch of fem"anons".
Go back to tumblr.
>>
Is this the shitposting anime of the season?
>>
>>136251766
>fanbase
>tumblr
>ERASED
Getting better but still waste of time. You suck niggarell
>>
>>136251766
You shouldn't post your's small sausage photos on the net in first place, you discrage of negros
>>
>>136251871
*disgrace
>>
>>136251832
Um, fuck off back to /pol/ and stop shitting up my Boku Dake thread?
Our fanbase and /a/ don't need any racist bigot stormfags, so fuck off.
>>
>>136251806
It's the /v/ and reddit anime of the season.
>>
>>136251909
>>136251951
Rugg pls. So blantant
>>
>>136243068
>maxresdefault.jpg
>>
>>136252271
See >>136251568 point 2
>>
>>136251533
>literally Reddit: The Anime
>normie
The irony.
>>
Damn, the manga art is hideous.

And pretty dumb how spoilers are being openly posted non-stop, regardless of what you think of them.
>>
>>136252592
Welcome to threads of shows targeted by shitposters. Don't forget to report posts breaking the rules.
>>
>>136242265
You'll see him go back to his original time line after he catches the guy with him getting together with pizza girl. You'll see.
>>
>>136251459
>anon makes fake IRC shitposting guide
>people fall for it
>anons continue to make fake shitposting guides
>people keep falling for it
>>
>>136252949
Yet shitposters clearly are following those guildelines.
What a surprise.
>>
>>136251459
Somebody is dedicating his time to keep us from liking anime on a anime image board? Why? What are we suppose to do here once we stop talking about anime?
>>
>>136253014
Just because there are shitposters in the threads listed doesn't mean that they're following the guide. There are shitposters for every show, and even without a guide there would be shitposters.
>>
>>136253079
Because they love to watch how world burns.
>>136253156
Except they are following these rules anyway, they don't have any ideas so just resolve to mentioning lebbit or /v/.
Nah, most of show this season aren't even popular enough to have shitposters
>>
So what is more likely? A second season, or an original end?
>>
>NTR meme

How come can it be count as NTR when his relationship with Kayo was end up as nothing more than childhood love? Hell, even with Airi, his relationship with her was nothing more than a teenage love.

Not to mention that both relationship never became a thing(Romance) because faggot keep getting BTFO by the culprit like a retard.
>>
>>136251394
>Hating Overlord
>>
>>136254219
There's nothing wrong with obsession-induced love.
>>
>>136254273
So you are fine with people talking trash about SAO, but not Overlord? They are almost the same. Wish fulfillment fantasies.
>>
>>136254715
You can't even compare the two.
>>
>>136254715
>Wish fulfillment fantasies
LIKE EVERY FICTION STORY
What is even wrong with it?
>>
>>136254715
SAO is utter shit though. Overlord is actually pretty good man. Especially the LN.
>>
>>136254715
leave them be, overlord fags are delusional.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.